Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind (1796 Views)

Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri / Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 / Idahosa Said If T.B. Joshua Is Not Of God, He Won't Survive 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by MrPRevailer(m): 6:48am On Jan 20, 2019
Angels caught on camera
Demons caught on camera
Ex-satanists confessing their crimes (Eww)
Exposing the occult
Using Dark magic in "We've got talent" shows.

Compiled by a faithful Christian channel. Was sent to prison injustly for the contents of his channels exposing the government on several topics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7cudM-Cmxg&app=desktop

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by Vrengkat(m): 7:14am On Jan 20, 2019
This is crap, have you heard of cgi? I do cgi, this is a crappy work, angels are spirit, no human instrument can capture it

5 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by davidbanner(m): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2019
undecidedfake

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by MrPRevailer(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2019
Vrengkat:
This is crap, have you heard of cgi? I do cgi, this is a crappy work, angels are spirit, no human instrument can capture it

Some of these clips are very old, when photoshop was still new and manipulating pictures was considered a breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by MrPRevailer(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2019
davidbanner:
undecidedfake

What's your evidence. Cheap talk.
If you can see the images, see the clips drawn from testimonies of exsatanists and we've got talent shows.
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by Vrengkat(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Some of these clips are very old, when photoshop was still new and manipulating pictures was considered a breakthrough.

It's not Photoshop, Cgi... That's how Shepherd Bushiri installed angels in his church... I think no once faith should rest on physical proof... It defeats the purpose of faith.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by MrPRevailer(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Vrengkat:

It's not Photoshop, Cgi... That's how Shepherd Bushiri installed angels in his church... I think no once faith should rest on physical proof... It defeats the purpose of faith.

Ofcourse. Faith is the evidence of things not seen.

What's your point about angels. People have seen angels and demons physically. So it's also possible for cameras to pick the sight.
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by Vrengkat(m): 4:15am On Jan 21, 2019
MrPRevailer:

What's your point about angels. People have seen angels and demons physically. So it's also possible for cameras to pick the sight.

Probably, but I don't like relying on what people say, people lie, or could be delusional.

Also i don't think angels come down to help, now that the holy spirit has been sent, angels cant do a better job than the holy spirit

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by alphaNomega: 7:04am On Jan 21, 2019
MrPRevailer:

You don't see radio waves and you also don't tune in to 93.7 FM by faith.
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by MrPRevailer(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Vrengkat:

Probably, but I don't like relying on what people say, people lie, or could be delusional.

Also i don't think angels come down to help, now that the holy spirit has been sent, angels cant do a better job than the holy spirit

Hmm hmm. Wow, so you don't know angels come down to help people. REALLY.
I've heard countless upon countless of testimonies of people who where helped physically by angels (either in human form or angelic form). And they disappeared after helping them. Testimonies from my church (Chosen) are many, also there are many online testimonies of Christians (and unbelievers who became born again) being helped through in diverse situations by angels that appear to them.

In the Bible, we saw the transfiguration of Jesus, Moses and Elijah before Peter, James and John. Also, the angel that appeared in prison to save Apostle Peter and lead him through the three prison gates and disappeared. Angel appeared to Mary and the three wise Shepherds. David saw the angel of God with a drawn sword who was killing the people of Israel because of his tresspasses. Elisha saw the heavenly chariots of fire physically. Abraham, Lot, Gideon, Balaam etc etc saw angels physically.

Angels appear physically bro. And even demons too. Do you know Aliens/Ufo are demons. They can disappear and appear.

Angels are ministering spirits (to deliver, fight/protect, reveal, bless) The Holyspirit is The Comforter and Teacher.
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by MrPRevailer(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
alphaNomega:

You don't see radio waves and you also don't tune in to 93.7 FM by faith.

That's not the full definition. Google Hebrews 11:1 for the full definition of Faith.

Moreover, you believe in 93.7FM because you see the effect. But you don't believe the testimonies of people that have seen or been affected by supernatural beings. Good or bad.

Hypocrisy.
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Freaking hell, you really must be going crazy !!!
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by MrPRevailer(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
frosbel2:
Freaking hell, you really must be going crazy !!!

You right?
Have you watched the video?
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by Vrengkat(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Hmm hmm. Wow, so you don't know angels come down to help people. REALLY.
I've heard countless upon countless of testimonies of people who where helped physically by angels (either in human form or angelic form). And they disappeared after helping them. Testimonies from my church (Chosen) are many, also there are many online testimonies of Christians (and unbelievers who became born again) being helped through in diverse situations by angels that appear to them.

In the Bible, we saw the transfiguration of Jesus, Moses and Elijah before Peter, James and John. Also, the angel that appeared in prison to save Apostle Peter and lead him through the three prison gates and disappeared. Angel appeared to Mary and the three wise Shepherds. David saw the angel of God with a drawn sword who was killing the people of Israel because of his tresspasses. Elisha saw the heavenly chariots of fire physically. Abraham, Lot, Gideon, Balaam etc etc saw angels physically.

Angels appear physically bro. And even demons too. Do you know Aliens/Ufo are demons. They can disappear and appear.

Angels are ministering spirits (to deliver, fight/protect, reveal, bless) The Holyspirit is The Comforter and Teacher.

Well, you are unto something here, but on the issue of UFO, i doubt... UFO are beings from another planet, earth is just one of Billions of planets in the universe... Even though we haven't been in contact with any UFO, i believe someday we will, cause i am certain we are not alone... Don't judge something cause you don't know or understand it.

As for the angels, I've seem so many fake ones that it's better i dismiss the others, after all how is it adding to my belief? Hate to say, but so many christians are delusional, they someone hack there minds into believing something unreal, that mostly explains the testimonies...

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by alphaNomega: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2019
MrPRevailer:

That's not the full definition. Google Hebrews 11:1 for the full definition of Faith.

Moreover, you believe in 93.7FM because you see the effect. But you don't believe the testimonies of people that have seen or been affected by supernatural beings. Good or bad.

Hypocrisy.

I'd rather look up the definition of faith from a dictionary.

What do mean by "believe in 93.7FM"? You do not have to " believe" anything to tune into a radio station.

If you want to know how it works, e.g. why a certain radio station broadcasts at a particular frequency, there are well documented materials and processes that would be shown to you and can be reproduced at will.

This your talk about supernatural supernatural beings is like somebody trying to convince me that Superman can shoot laser beam from his eyes. It makes perfect sense in the comics, not in reality.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by OpenYourEyes1: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2019
Real precious metals like Gold exist despite numerous fakes in existence.

Something tells me the elites flood the Internet with fake paranormal activities in order to create doubts. You can still find the real ones if you look hard

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by OpenYourEyes1: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Real precious metals like Gold exist despite numerous fakes in existence.

Something tells me the elites flood the Internet with fake paranormal activities in order to create doubts. You can still find the real ones if you look hard

I haven't watched the video yet. I know the real stuff when I see one.
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by sukerefakere(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2019
I don't need any G(g)od to blow my mind..
I need him to make this country a better place..
Simple as ABC.
Thanks
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by MrPRevailer(m): 7:02am On Jan 23, 2019
alphaNomega:

I'd rather look up the definition of faith from a dictionary.

What do mean by "believe in 93.7FM"? You do not have to " believe" anything to tune into a radio station.

If you want to know how it works, e.g. why a certain radio station broadcasts at a particular frequency, there are well documented materials and processes that would be shown to you and can be reproduced at will.

This your talk about supernatural supernatural beings is like somebody trying to convince me that Superman can shoot laser beam from his eyes. It makes perfect sense in the comics, not in reality.

The obvious flaw of using Superman is that nobody claims to have seen Superman comics in real-life. But multi-millions of people have claimed to have seen supernatural beings.

Faith is something hoped for. Just like you delusionaries believe that one day there will be an alien invasion on Earth. No concrete evidences, you just have awkward Faith anomalies.
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by MrPRevailer(m): 7:17am On Jan 23, 2019
Vrengkat:

Well, you are unto something here, but on the issue of UFO, i doubt... UFO are beings from another planet, earth is just one of Billions of planets in the universe... Even though we haven't been in contact with any UFO, i believe someday we will, cause i am certain we are not alone... Don't judge something cause you don't know or understand it.

As for the angels, I've seem so many fake ones that it's better i dismiss the others, after all how is it adding to my belief? Hate to say, but so many christians are delusional, they someone hack there minds into believing something unreal, that mostly explains the testimonies...

You are really really ignorant/in the dark, not to know the earth is in contact with aliens a.k.a demons.
Please there are so many videos on YouTube. I'm not the guy that likes watching creepy things. So you can go search them yourself. Alien abduction has been going on for more that 3 decades. And there are some MANY MANY human experiences of them.
And they have mixed genetic materials to create alien-human hybrids like star-child, indigo, reptilians etc.

The fact that the mainstream is deliberately hiding these truths doesn't mean they are not in operation as we speak.

I know that some videos of angels are fake. However many of the fakes ones were produced just to counter the real ones and make people confused. I've seen this in many lights/topics. It's definitely a problem of concern but not an excuse.
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by alphaNomega: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
MrPRevailer:

The obvious flaw of using Superman is that nobody claims to have seen Superman comics in real-life. But multi-millions of people have claimed to have seen supernatural beings.

Faith is something hoped for. Just like you delusionaries believe that one day there will be an alien invasion on Earth. No concrete evidences, you just have awkward Faith anomalies.

Lol. You're off your meds
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by Vrengkat(m): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
MrPRevailer:

You are really really ignorant/in the dark, not to know the earth is in contact with aliens a.k.a demons.
Please there are so many videos on YouTube. I'm not the guy that likes watching creepy things. So you can go search them yourself. Alien abduction has been going on for more that 3 decades. And there are some MANY MANY human experiences of them.
And they have mixed genetic materials to create alien-human hybrids like star-child, indigo, reptilians etc.

The fact that the mainstream is deliberately hiding these truths doesn't mean they are not in operation as we speak.

I know that some videos of angels are fake. However many of the fakes ones were produced just to counter the real ones and make people confused. I've seen this in many lights/topics. It's definitely a problem of concern but not an excuse.

Bro, there is no such thing as demons or angel, stop living in a make belief fantasy world... If you do evil, you did it cause you wanted to, no spirit induced you... Nothing is abducting any one... Do you have proof of that? Nothing is at force anywhere, nothing independent of you can influence you...
Stop living in a fantasy world
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by MrPRevailer(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Vrengkat:

Bro, there is no such thing as demons or angel, stop living in a make belief fantasy world... If you do evil, you did it cause you wanted to, no spirit induced you... Nothing is abducting any one... Do you have proof of that? Nothing is at force anywhere, nothing independent of you can influence you...

Ohh, I see grin The truth broke the tortoise back. He couldn't hide/feign anymore. grin

Vrengkat:

Probably, but I don't ...

Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Until that angel regrow an amputated limb, i will remain a skeptic
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by mirabel9(f): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Vrengkat:

why talk foolishness here?

Angels and demons are real please,

have you ever experienced at midnight you were unable to move your body and its as if someone is pressing your neck.

Tell me if you know who is that?

Thats the demons called sleep paralises,

they roam the earth looking for whom to draw life source from.
And operates mostly at nights,

they are ugly creatures and would be reffered also as the fallen angels casted down to the earth.

Please heaven is real and hell is real.

Have you ever imagine how come the sun stands above us shining very bright and has not fallen down to the earth since for generations.

Did the sun just appear up in the sky by itself?

If then it appeared by itself up in the sky then i would strongly say aeroplane was created by nobody,

it just appeared and we are all using it,

i mean just to tell you that everything you see been created in this world has a creator.

And thats the God in heaven,
for he blessed us humans to also join in his creation thats why we are creating all this technologies you see,

why are goats and rams not creating phones for themselves?

Why do antelops not create a television?

Why do elephants not create electricty?

Why do cows not create bicycles so they can be using?

why do ants not create laptops?

To tell you that the lord never impacted knowledge to all this animals and reptiles as he did to humans,

for he said let man have dominion over all the creatures of the earth and subdue it.

So to tell you there is indeed a God in heaven who made all this things to be possible

thanks
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by Reality11: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
When are you guys going to capture the most high getting high on camera please, or is he shy grin

Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by mirabel9(f): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Reality11:
When are you guys going to capture the most high getting high on camera please, or is he shy grin

please mind what you say here,
a sin against the son of man will be forgiven you,
but the sin against the holy ghost wont be forgiven neither in this world or in the next.

So stop joking with God the almighty please
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by Reality11: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
mirabel9:

why talk foolishness here?

All is foolish untill proven

Angels and demons are real please,
Any prove?

have you ever experienced at midnight you were unable to move your body and its as if someone is pressing your neck.
Its called sleep paralysis

Tell me if you know who is that?

Thats the demons called sleep paralises,
Lmao sleep paralysis a being? grin

they roam the earth looking for whom to draw life source from.
And operates mostly at nights,

they are ugly creatures and would be reffered also as the fallen angels casted down to the earth.

Please heaven is real and hell is real.
Proof please

Have you ever imagine how come the sun stands above us shining very bright and has not fallen down to the earth since for generations.

Did the sun just appear up in the sky by itself?

If then it appeared by itself up in the sky then i would strongly say aeroplane was created by nobody,

it just appeared and we are all using it,

i mean just to tell you that everything you see been created in this world has a creator.

You don't know it simple, dont try to conjure any absurd explanation undecided

And thats the God in heaven,
for he blessed us humans to also join in his creation thats why we are creating all this technologies you see,

why are goats and rams not creating phones for themselves?

Why do antelops not create a television?

Why do elephants not create electricty?

Why do cows not create bicycles so they can be using?

why do ants not create laptops?
Because we rank high in intelligence hence the complexity in our inventions,

To tell you that the lord never impacted knowledge to all this animals and reptiles as he did to humans,

Birds build nest, ants build casle to mentioned few.

he said let man have dominion over all the creatures of the earth and subdue it.

So to tell you there is indeed a God in heaven who made all this things to be possible

thanks
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by Reality11: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
mirabel9:

please mind what you say here,
a sin against the son of man will be forgiven you,
but the sin against the holy ghost wont be forgiven neither in this world or in the next.

So stop joking with God the almighty please

Ok, I'll further not piss the holy ghost, but only the son of man.

What a pity, you pray for the god, build house for it, give it money, defend and speak for it on nairaland. What exactly does this god do for you.

Ops sorry i just remembered it only exist in your imaginations
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by Reality11: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
HenryDion:
Until that angel regrow an amputated limb, i will remain a skeptic

Op you wan make the angel never to show agan?

Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by mirabel9(f): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Reality11:

All is foolish untill proven

Any prove?

Its called sleep paralysis

Lmao sleep paralysis a being? grin

Proof please

You don't know it simple, dont try to conjure any absurd explanation undecided

Because we rank high in intelligence hence the complexity in our inventions,

Birds build nest, ants build casle to mentioned few.

all this you are saying here still refers to a creator who created it all.

How were you able to be alive and breath today if not for the grand design of the creator?

Please did you create yourself or remember how you came to been alive at first place.

You just suddenly see yourself growing up and learning things.

What you say here is baseless because we cant really with this our naked eyes see heaven or hell.

Since when adam and eve sined against the creator all their abilities to see spiritually were cut off from them.

So that does not mean there is no heaven and there is no hell in the spiritual order of things.

Please the phone you are using to comment here was it not created by someone?
and now you are using it as if it just appeared from nowhere
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by mirabel9(f): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
Reality11:

Ok, I'll further not piss the holy ghost, but only the son of man.

What a pity, you pray for the god, build house for it, give it money, defend and speak for it on nairaland. What exactly does this god do for you.

Ops sorry i just remembered it only exist in your imaginations

please dont joke with the things you dont really know of.

Do you want to be cut off entirely from the face of this earth and never to be remembered again?

Dont let anyone report your case to the sanctuary of the holy God.

You wont last for hours before you see the angels of wrath standing before God to appear before you and amend your case with strokes of sufferings and death.

Dont let the devil use you,

there is a God in heaven the most encellent.

The one true God,
the alpha and the omega,
the beginning and the end.

He is been called the elohim,
the all seeing God.

Dont joke with this God and his believers or else you want to be cut off from the face of the earth.

And also dont make anyone curse you using the books of psalms chapter ***
i wont mention the number here,

that psalms can end your life in an instant,

for i tell you there are curses and blessings hidden in the books of psalms

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Nights Of Glory Day 2 By Pastor David Ibiyeomie / These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased / What Rights Do We Deserve As Human Beings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.