Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate (33835 Views)

Buhari, Atiku’s Absence At Debate Contempt Of Nigerians ― Olawepo-hashim / PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka / Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate by Tareq1105: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Naijaalive:
Una dey call am Tif man,una don dey brag say if the man come back una go catcham,the man come back run to debate & una no show face;Him ma as he enter debate room,open curtain & see three debaters with handcuffs,he just take style do micheal jackson back slide and pick race.

Its unfortunate and ironic that candidates who flaunt crowds of supporters in hundreds of thousands in open stadiums, have fear of a microphone and a few people in a Hall.

The ruling party is telling the people to look at thieves on the rostrum and the people are telling the ruling party to look at corpses on the ground.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/San-Shehu-Sani-Reacts-To-President-Buhari-Absence-From-The-Presidential-Debate.html

See Shehu Sani that his PRP is yet to organize one rally.

El Rufai has finished him politically. Hoping that Atiku will look at his side if he ever win.

No point responding because he's not a threat in Kaduna.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate by Tareq1105: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
jerryunit48:
As in continuity of suffering, hunger, suicide and so on ? May God give you sense

Which Hunger?

Which suffering?

You're free to commit suicide if you think you don't have belief in your ability to make it in life.

That's your problem afterall they commit suicide in Europe and America too. If anyone is tired of living and he's come to the conclusion that he's lost fate in himself, good luck.

I'm a Drycleaner today not because I read it in school but because I needed to eat and survive. Enough of my uncle, my brother, etc.

Honestly, I blame the government for the kind of education we were given.

The Education Curriculum was to make us rely on government job. We need to address this.

We really need to think outside the box. Right now, I have 2 offices both at Egbeda Lagos axis with a conservative profit of #7,000 per day. I've just bought machine for Rug.

You don't have to commit suicide, think of something that is missing in your environment and meet the needs.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate by Idecievedyou(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Agromuda:

The intelligent one... it is meant to be HIRE. Get yourself a primary school teacher for spelling class. You can also ask your teacher for the difference (Higher/Hire)

cheeeeze my brother don't cry over this matter....am sure am better than your President buhari and you are his follower ignorant leader ignorant follower...hahahaa...please get your cow after erection..oh oh I mean election

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate by ajl: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nigerians are probably the most self-destructive people on earth. Its hard to imagine the Nigerians would elect individuals who feel they are too "big" to come and talk about their plans for the country. These two useless old men who have no regard for the masses that they claim to govern or want to govern have no leadership qualities.

Your mumu never do. Or the spell wey dem politicians do you never clear for una eyes.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate by tunary(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
RealityShot:
VOTE BUHARI for continuity
For continuity? what are his achievements for him to deserve the continuity?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate by RealityShot: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
bighorlus:

Yes I will, if you are both contesting for the same elective position, and I'm positive he has a manifesto and is capable of passing out his message. But if otherwise he has nothing to offer and we want to bully and rig our way in, I'll just let you wait in vain while we deal seriously with the necessary methods we will use to win.
gbam!

so vote the man wen sabi
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate by jerryunit48: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tareq1105:

Which Hunger?

Which suffering?

You're free to commit suicide if you think you don't have belief in your ability to make it in life.

That's your problem afterall they commit suicide in Europe and America too. If anyone is tired of living and he's come to the conclusion that he's lost fate in himself, good luck.

I'm a Drycleaner today not because I read it in school but because I needed to eat and survive. Enough of my uncle, my brother, etc.

Honestly, I blame the government for the kind of education we were given.

The Education Curriculum was to make us rely on government job. We need to address this.

We really need to think outside the box. Right now, I have 2 offices both at Egbeda Lagos axis with a conservative profit of #7,000 per day. I've just bought machine for Rug.

You don't have to commit suicide, think of something that is missing in your environment and meet the needs.
When I say there is hunger and suffering I don’t mean myself but am talking about the majority of Nigerians... why do you have to state here all your achievements? If you must know my take home is over a million Naira monthly converted, it all the Grace of God. Believe it or not
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate by OLIHI2000(f): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Exactly!!! Why should Buhari not appear and then we expect ATiku to appear!!!!

I'd Buhari idms fearless let him agree to another date!!

Esseite:
Atiku only avoided being the centre of attraction, when the man with all the wrong policies have failed to show up.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate by Printerscanner: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
RealBadBoy:
I beg u guys in the name of God. We don't need recycled leaders again. Buhari and Atiku are thieves. I'm not a politician but from yesterday's debate, I think Prof Moghalu from YPP seems the best Candidate. Buhari is an 83yrs old man whos by that age can't rule over his own house not to mention Nigeria. We need vibrant people... how can u avoid a debate in the u.s.a and win? It pains me that the sound minds don't have good funds to campaign. Sometimes I wonder how Buhari supporters even feel like. They're very dumb! Atiku people sef na big mumu. We need young minds not people from 1960 & civil war

You got it wrong here again. The so called Professor of Nonsense Moghalu was CBN deputy governor for several years while PDP was looting and sharing our treasury with their family and friends. The useless guy was silent because as the politicians were looting, he too was stealing his own afterall they can't put stolen goods in your care without you taking your own.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi spoke up that Goatluck and his gang of 40 thieves were stealing and looting. Sanusi Lamido was sacked, but history will always remember him as the man who shouted thief thief when the treasury was being looted. Within a few months, God rewarded Samusi Lamido for his whistle blowing by making him the Emir of the most populous city in the country. Those that conspired and sacked him lead by the ineffectual buffoon later went and prostrated for the Emir.

What did the Professor of Nonsense Moghalu as the deputy governor of the CBN do when PDP was looting beside stealing his own and hiding it in foreign countries? Tell your Professor to go and be the President of his village union.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate by MaestroID(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
bamidelee:

he has attributes of an hypocrite

True, but with the present situation in Nigeria, u can't afford to be on the fence..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu / Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party / Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.