Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,999 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed (1287 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Juicybreed(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2019
Hello nairalanders,

Pls i need matured advice from matured people, my cousin sister that got engaged few months back and about to Tie the knot come Easter is really depressed. She has been getting text messages inform of blackmail and death threats to the fiance from unknown number. The source went far to text her to never get married to the fiance else He gets killed. Meanwhile from the talks i had with my cousin sister, she was never in any relationship that she promised marriage to someone nor has any Man been spending on her as she takes care of her needs by herself.

This is trying times for her and she really need answers to go over this issue.
Note: The fiance is not aware of this.

Updated..My thanks to nairaland Fam for all the contribution and views i received over this issue.
Back to the matter. Finally my cousin after some days i created this post, she kept on calling back the number, after which the person unmasked her identity, it turns out to be another Lady, which my cousin supposed husband to be promised marriage and is housing her somewhere in South South region. She spoke at length with my cousin balabalabaa. At last My cousin and family resolved to cancel the marriage. Happy New week everyone...
Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by madridguy(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2019
File report at police station.

3 Likes

Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by KevMitnick: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2019
If she says her hands are clean, then her husband to-be should be questioned. She doesn't have to pay for his sins. There is no smoke without fire.

3 Likes

Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by michlins(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2019
Nairaland isn't a police station. Take the case there and the culprit will be fished out.

2 Likes

Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Juicybreed(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2019
madridguy:
File report at police station.

Thank you.
Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by LuciferVirgin: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2019
If your cousin fianceé wasn't sleeping around, this wouldn't have happened.
No random person can start sending death threats to a complete stranger.

Nairalanders weren't there when she was spreading her cheap legs like Blueband butter so don't bother us with your bullshit.

My main problem now is I don't know whether to wish you a Happy Married Life in advance or a Rest in Peace in advance.

I hate confusion in my life.

*spits angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Juicybreed(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2019
KevMitnick:
If she says her hands are clean, then her husband to-be should be questioned. She doesn't have to pay for his sins. There is no smoke without fire.
Thanks. I concur with this too.
Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Juicybreed(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2019
michlins:
Nairaland isn't a police station. Take the case there and the culprit will be fished out.
With or without involving the fiance? Because the fiance is not aware of this. Thanks
Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by michlins(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2019
Juicybreed:

With or without involving the fiance? Because the fiance is not aware of this. Thanks
with the fiancee of course. They are in this together

1 Like

Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Juicybreed(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Nairalanders weren't there when she was spreading her cheap legs like Blueband butter so don't bother us with your bullshit.

My main problem now is I don't know whether to wish you a Happy Married Life in advance or a Rest in Peace in advance.

*spits angry

Noted. Thanks for your time.
Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2019
f
Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by sisisioge: 11:13am On Jan 20, 2019
Whew! I would expect that young people who considered themselves matured enough to take on marriage would be able to figure out that such issues should not be kept away from the stakeholders involved, then the police. Wetin you want advice for? Don't get yourself killed bikonu! Whew!

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Juicybreed(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2019
sisisioge:
Whew! I would expect that young people who considered themselves matured enough to take on marriage would be able to figure out that such issues should not be kept away from the stakeholders involved, then the police. Wetin you want advice for? Don't get yourself killed bikonu! Whew!

Happy Sunday.
Thank you so much. Blissful Sunday to you too
Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Richy4(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Can you give me two reasons why your cousin doesn't want the guy to see the text messages?

2 Likes

Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
You can't eat your cake and still have it. You collected iPhone XYZ & Samsung Galaxy S20 from them, ate their pizza & burger, collected house rent & pocket money in wages when they're not your father and now you want to run away.

You will only marry in Gehenna. Hahhhaaaaaaaa grin

2 Likes

Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Juicybreed(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Richy4:
Can you give me two reasons why your cousin doesn't want the guy to see the text messages?
Thanks. I think i need to find out more from my cousin sister then.
Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Is she ur cousin or sis?

1 Like

Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Grupo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Juicybreed:
Hello nairalanders,

Pls i need matured advice from matured people, my cousin sister that got engaged few months back and about to Tie the knot come Easter is really depressed. She has been getting text messages inform of blackmail and death threats to the fiance from unknown number. The source went far to text her to never get married to the fiance else He gets killed. Meanwhile from the talks i had with my cousin sister, she was never in any relationship that she promised marriage to someone nor has any Man been spending on her as she takes care of her needs by herself.

I am not endorsing any form of harassment on your cousin sister. But at the bolded, were you really expecting her to tell you that she did all those things?

You seem not to understand women of these days. Their eyes dey red o. Even my own younger sister, na for sky her eye dey, I have been telling her to calm down sha.
Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry

You're a fool. No matter what she did or her fiancee did, nobody should be threatened with their life! Why not use your brain for once

3 Likes

Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Juicybreed(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
sassysure:
Is she ur cousin or sis?

Cousin
Re: Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed by Greatzeus(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Juicybreed:
Hello nairalanders,

They are empty threats from a lady that was dished by her man to be or a jealous useless being. Go on with the marriage,she shouldn't be afraid unless she is hiding something.
Empty threats from a jilted hoe, nothing more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! Failed Paternity Test Is About To Wreck My Marriage / Please Help Her Out! / Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.