Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert (58235 Views)

From Jihad To Jesus: The Incredible Story Of Mohamad Faridi (photos) / Jihad To Jesus:#10yearchallenge Photos Of Faridi, A Christian Convert From Islam / 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by realmedia(f): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2019
Former jihadist's 10 year challenge which saw him convert from Islam to Christianity generates mixed reactions

A former Islamist militant who converted from Islam to Christianity took part in the 10-year challenge and his story has generated mixed reactions.

Mohamad Amin Faridi shared a photo taken a decade ago when he was a Jihadist and another taken recently after he converted to Christianity.

His captioned on the photo reads:

My 10 years challenge. Destination-USA

From Jihad to Jesus. One day a slave to Islam and now a prince in the Kingdom of the Son of God!

#10yearchallenge #10yearschallenge #metoo

His post quickly went viral and didn't go down well with some people, while some considered it a testimony.

See reactions to his post below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/former-jihadists-10-year-challenge.html

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by realmedia(f): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2019

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by MrSix: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2019
He was a killer, and now a robber.
Lols...come beat me, I dey house. Females only please.

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by LuciferVirgin: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2019
He is now uglier with Jesus Christ.

Looked fresher & better off with Lucifer.

Let this serve as an example to all those still wallowing in the bondage of Christianity. It's never too late to change your ways.

*spits angry

3 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by mountmoriah(m): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2019
God is good all the time

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by HallaDaTruth: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2019
Halleluyah , He is now in the light. May his testimony bring others into Jesus, the one and only Savior

N:B cursed be on the life of anyone who attacks me for my comment

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by nosiebaba(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2019
This out God is wonderful. He doesn't need guns to prove He is God. He doesn't need human weapons to fight battles.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Makito015(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2019

Let this serve as an example to all those still wallowing in the bondage of Christianity. It's never too late to change your ways.

*spits

Lucifervirgin, you need Jesus

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Joevics(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry

He's Older, dumb ass.
I know you posted to get attention. there you have it.

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by CheapDataGuy: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
shocked shocked

If he's happy with his new believe, wish him luck

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Respect other people religion.

I'm an a atheist by the way

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by freemanbubble: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is exactly what the CIA wants
This is the reason they introduced the ten year challenge
To be able to detect criminals and terrorist

MrSix:
He was a killer, and now a robber.
Lols...come beat me, I dey house. Females only please.

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature

Which one be grade 1 USA used laptops

Mumu
Instead of you to say i sell second hand laptops

16 Likes

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Heffalump(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is when Christ has arrested you, he turns you into a useful Being and a Vessel of honour sad

Hallelujah!!!

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Nine11: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Congrats

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by TechCapon(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Islamabad. Thank God he realized that there are no virgins available for jihadists

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Daviddson(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
The kind of spiritual revolution Jesus Christ does in the life of people, can better be experienced than explained.

For some, the revolutionary change overhaul their life from a conc church-goer and sinner to a born again Christian with fervent zeal. For some others, it makes them take a 180 degree turn from being staunch, bitter atheist to faith in Christ. And for some others, it delivers them from the clutch of Islam and its attendant violence and bloodthirstiness and wickedness, to a very refined gentleman or woman, just like this man.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019

People will come here to fight over Gods they have never seen.

Gods that White men forcibly used to replace the gods of their forefathers.

Ironically....those White men now think their gods are stuff of fairy tales, but Black men are steadfast in vigorous defence

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by kekakuz(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
b
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Stocking: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
You will explain to your creator on the day of Judgement grin
There’s something I don’t understand about this post though. The man that posted his story looks like all these Iraqi or Afghanistan people . But checking the comments on the post . I can only see names like Chukudi , Chibuzor , Chukuma ,Chijoke,Uchechi, Ifeoma and the likes .
You can go up there to confirm .
The guy no get any of his people as friends on Facebook ?
Some idiot probably stole someone else pictures from somewhere and created a fake Facebook profile to post for cheap propaganda .
Well, that’s their problem

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hell fire await you grin lemme rush to his Facebook acct to tell him

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yelobam moozelems won't like this at all. They are eternal slaves to their masters up North.

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by mytime24(f): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
embarassed

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by HigherEd: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nn
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by QueenBeeHive(f): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Jesus is the waaaaaaaay

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by KendrickAyomide: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
That guy go still sabi handle Ak47 o. lol
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by mandax: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry

You spit on Christianity but rush to go to live in domains of Christianity in Europe and America, not in Saudi Arabia.

Here in Nigeria, yoy play every trick in your struggle to share one Nigeria with Southeast and Southsouth Nigeria that are purely Christian enclaves, why?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry
Your name says it all pabu
Attention seeker

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by aspabay(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Praise God. Same with this guy.

From kingdom of darkness into His marvelous light.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Ooduavoice: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
some folks wont like this

24 Likes 6 Shares

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos