Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert (58236 Views)

From Jihad To Jesus: The Incredible Story Of Mohamad Faridi (photos) / Jihad To Jesus:#10yearchallenge Photos Of Faridi, A Christian Convert From Islam / 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by wellmax(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hallelujah

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by oyichi: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
just check d two pics and tell me which one he looks peaceful, islam, a religion of piss that knows no peace

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Hollamie007: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Great God. He's a ShowMan
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
He was a slave and now has transmitted into another form of slavery. Is there a better form of mental slavery? I think so. If I'm correct, this form of slavery is a better one compared to when you were fighting a nonsensical ignorant war. Hopefully one day your eyes will be open and you'll realize how foolish you were to have left Islam to Christianity and how they're all mental enslavement and conditioning tools invented to control the masses and you'll flee from any form of religion

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Cocotrendz(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
He is now uglier with Jesus Christ.

Looked fresher & better off with Lucifer.

Let this serve as an example to all those still wallowing in the bondage of Christianity. It's never too late to change your ways.

*spits angry
You are mentally deranged

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Joemetry(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
I DON'T AND WOULDN'T GIVE A PIECE OF SHIT IF YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM OR ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVE RELIGION...

IF YOU MESS WITH ME AND MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVE ONES IN THE NAME OF RELIGION.., I WOULD NOT LET KARMA HANDLE IT FOR ME, I WOULD BE YOUR KARMA..!

#JESUS_IS_THE_MESSIAH...

#THE_SON_OF_THE_TRUE_GOD...

#HIS_NAME_IS_JEHOVAH___ELOHIM___

#THE_BEGINNING_AND_THE_END...

#THE_GOD_OF_ABRAHAM___ISAAC_AND_JACOB...

kiss

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by ahahnow: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Let this serve as an example to all those still wallowing in the bondage of Christianity. It's never too late to change your ways.

*spits angry

So is that how you talk to people? I want to tell you about this special medicine. Once you drink five bottles you will become rich. You will become happy and you will get everything you have been longing to have. The name of the medicine is Sniper. Drink all five to 10 bottles of Sniper on thirdmainland bridge and you will become a trillionaire

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by malvisguy212: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Hell fire await you grin lemme rush to his Facebook acct to tell him
did you know that the Qur'an promise hell fire as the destination of all Muslims ? you want prove?

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Sterope(f): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
Jihadist Terrorist with no beard and bushy hair and is that a uniform he is putting on? I really don't understand why some converts cannot move on. The muslim that once a Christian; the atheist that once a Christian, the muslim turned atheist that loves bacon now; the jew turned Christian-most of them can't get enough attention from idi.ots egging them on.

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Adakintroy: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

People will come here to fight over Gods they have never seen.

Gods that White men forcibly used to replace the gods of their forefathers.

Ironically....those White men now think their gods are stuff of fairy tales, but Black men are steadfast in vigorous defence

So the forfathers never had God's themselves. ?

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by okrikaboi: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
malvisguy212:
did you know that the Qur'an promise hell fire as the destination of all Muslims ? you want prove?
Yes please
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by IYANGBALI: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
My mind keeps telling me that this thread would make some Muslim fanatics to send threat letters to Pa Seun Osewa and very soon Seun would bring down the thread, you just watch. Seun too dey fear them

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by okrikaboi: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
malvisguy212:
Yes please am interested
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by otiwisdom: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Makito015:

*spits

Lucifervirgin, you need Jesus
Father, forgive them for they don't known what they are doing,PERIOD

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by IYANGBALI: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
malvisguy212:
no wonder they are so mean and very wicked

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Adakintroy:

So the forfathers never had God's themselves. ?

Read the comment again....slowly this time

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Slynation(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Stocking:
You will explain to your creator on the day of Judgement grin
There’s something I don’t understand about this post though. The man that posted his story looks like all these Iraqi or Afghanistan people . But checking the comments on the post . I can only see names like Chukudi , Chibuzor , Chukuma ,Chijoke,Uchechi, Ifeoma and the likes .
You can go up there to confirm .
The guy no get any of his people as friends on Facebook ?
Some idiot probably stole someone else pictures from somewhere and created a fake Facebook profile to post for cheap propaganda .
Well, that’s their problem
U get Auto Sense...... grin

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by AllenSpencer: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Fry pan to fire
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by SalamRushdie: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
This is exactly what the CIA wants
This is the reason they introduced the ten year challenge
To be able to detect criminals and terrorist

Which one be grade 1 USA used laptops

Mumu
Instead of you to say i sell second laptops

and it's working
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Stocking: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
TechCapon:
Islamabad. Thank God he realized that there are no virgins available for jihadists
Continue
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Omnipresent(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
But some people are going in the opposite direction this very moment. Who cursed humans?
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by abbey621(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
As a Muslim man, I'm glad he found peace, for what's the usefulness of religion if one is not at peace. There are many who have gone from Chistianity to Islam and found peace also including one famous choir master here in Atlanta, in the end, all that matters is your salvation and connection to the Almighty!

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by malvisguy212: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
okrikaboi:

Yes please am interested
Surah 19:71: “It is the
inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to
hell.” (Sarwar)
And the very next verse tells us:
Surah 19:72:
“Then (Thumma) We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” (Pickthall)
“Afterwards (Thumma) we will deliver those who shall have been pious, but we will leave the ungodly therein on their knees.” (Sale)

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry
Lol....from jihad to Jesus.. Ouch!! �
Muhamedians won't like this one.
Like that Filipino girl that also broke away from that slavery, that one pain them pass because na female((lesser beings according to them)).
Muslims shaa.
BTW Lucifer, I know everything you do is to get attention, even to your very Monika, well you're gettn it alright.

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by adams123: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
He was killing people while he was a Muslim, and killing is prohibited in Islam except if the offender has been tried and convicted by Sharia law.

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by okrikaboi: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
malvisguy212:
Surah 19:71: “It is the
inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to
hell.” (Sarwar)
And the very next verse tells us:
Surah 19:72:
“Then (Thumma) We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” (Pickthall)
“Afterwards (Thumma) we will deliver those who shall have been pious, but we will leave the ungodly therein on their knees.” (Sale)
Thank you
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by najib632(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
malvisguy212:
Yes prove it
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by MrSix: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:

Mumu

I be mumu, thank you.

Enjoy your sense
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by MrSix: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:

Mumu

I be mumu, thank you.

Enjoy your sense
HS
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by theapeman4: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
tears of joy rolling down my eyes!

Islam is a demonic organization and a disease to humanity!

give your life to Christ Jesus and leave that barbaric religion called Islam.

a religion base on violence foundation cannot build a nation

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by ollah2: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

A serial killer converted to Christianity and accepted Jesus which means he is going to heaven according to Christianity while those he sent to early graves and made their families grief are going to hell since they didn't accept Jesus.

Wow!! I'm stunned

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos