Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Christianity , A Way Of Life And The Dooms Day. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity , A Way Of Life And The Dooms Day. (270 Views)

Christianity: A Confused Religion / Human Sacrifice In Christianity: A Deeper Take / Three Powerful Atheists Who Converted To Christianity, A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity , A Way Of Life And The Dooms Day. by Remijuice: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2019
I mean no harm, why is it that Christianity could not subdue Judaism despite that Christ was a Jew? Could it be that Christianity was a religious hegemony by the European super powers against their subjugates?

OK let's look at these facts.....
Turkey, Syria, Lebanon Palestine and surrounding nations were ones formally Christian nation.... Today is a Muslim.

India was a British colony, they accepted everything from their colonial masters but rejected their religion, today, India is a Hindu nation and are doing well.

Egypt, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, and their surroundings nations felt the presents of if not Christ himself but the Early disciples and missionaries, today they are under the control of other religions.
Some European countries and Asia are secular or better still place embargo on religious practices like Russia, China etc yet they are all doing well

But in Africa, oh Africa, we tend to demonize our African traditional religion.

Nowadays, people prefer to donate millions to the church rather than develop their brother who is wretched begging for money to set up business or establish himself in the skills that he acquired.
Worshippers now reverence and worship their senior pastors more then paying attention to the real teaching of Christ. People go to church to fulfil all righteousness than seeking Christ himself. Repentance of recent starts at old age. After criminals and Villains had done their worst while in their youthful age. They now use Christianity as retirement haven to preach righteousness. Open church and start using their lifestyle to preach. The proliferation of Church has increased the crime rate in Christian Dom.

I still want to know or ask, what is Christianity? Yes some people will come to tell me how I should leave this issue for God to judge or I should not condemn . But then, should we all keep quiet while injustice and heresy take the centre stage of our generation. If we don't get it right now, what would be the fate of our children and posterity unborn.

There is poverty and hardship in the land, our religious leaders should get it right, they should stop using the situation in the country to extort the masses, we need to go back to practical Christian life where Christianity is an outreach and community relationship. Where our men of God will be easy to asses rather than passing the rigors of filling forms and booking dates to meet their PA instead of them for prayers....

Source : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2183278755055561&id=100001203733526

Re: Christianity , A Way Of Life And The Dooms Day. by Remijuice: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, February 1,2019 / Stonebwoy Replies Ghanaians Criticizing Church That Played His Music / Watch How Apostle Suleman Brings Back A Dead Baby To Life (VIDEO) | Femiotawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.