Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech (3229 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Reveals Next Move After Supreme Court Judgment / Unknown gunmen brutally killed in yesterday attack VIDEO PICTURES / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by Kahujadekadura: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2019
SOME OF THE KEY POINTS FROM THE LATEST ADDRESS FROM MAZI NNAMDI KANU

(1) There will be total boycott of the already rigged election of the zoological Republic of Nigeria.

(2) How David Umahi and Okezie Ikpeazu will be removed in office will be made known to all Biafrans in due time to avoid our enemies blocking us in advance.

(3) Continue to spread the gospel of election boycott all over Biafraland.

(4) The election boycott day has been declared ofe okazi day.

(5) In honour of our fallen heroes, those killed and dumped in forest, those killed in the home of our leader etc, we must remove David Umahi and Okezie Ikpeazu from office.

(6)Talks with international communities for Biafra referendum are difficult as expected but it is coming out successful.

(7) The plans on how we will conduct a successful referendum are perfected but we will not leak the secret on air to our enemies.

(cool Our successful election boycott will will enhance our chance of getting more support from other countries for our referendum.

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by Skyfornia(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2019
With this boycott, Igbos Igbos will definitely dash Buhari another 4years.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by Oweku: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2019
angry
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by azpekuliar: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Skyfornia:

Like they care!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by shachris02: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
can't believe I'm saying thus, but we need python dance on the entire south east.

These IPOB fools must not be allowed any free hands.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by StOla: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
shachris02:
can't believe I'm saying thus, but we need python dance on the entire south east.

These IPOB fools must not be allowed any free hands.

Hahahaha!

Python Dance is a veritable achievement of the Buhari regime.

Within 1week, it helped to eliminate terrorism that had festered for over a year.

Even Kanu's words have become few as titled. Very soon he will have no one but the microphone to listen to his delusions.

gidgiddy will soon appear here to try and salvage some relevance for the disgraced egoistic lunatic that wanted to usurp SouthEast democracy and direct the region towards anarchy.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by Ruddyman(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'm Igbo and I don't support boycott... Nope I won't boycott... I will vote..

Any boycott is a vote for buhari and support for rigging
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by gidgiddy: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ofe Okazi day! I like this. I support total boycott, Atiku and Buhari are just as bad as each other and PDP and APC are just two sides of the same coin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by CaptainGOOD: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ruddyman:

Forget it IGBOS will vote but still has biafra at heart.

that's what yorubas Afonjas don't know.
They won't know what hit them then their master buhari goes back to daura. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ruddyman:
[s]I'm Igbo and I don't support boycott... Nope I won't boycott... I will vote..

Any boycott is a vote for buhari and support for rigging[/s]

Afonja, nah for mouth to be Igbo? Being Igbo is a privilege, not a right!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by gidgiddy: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:

Hahahaha!

Python Dance is a veritable achievement of the Buhari regime.

If you call the killing of unarmed civilians and human rights abuse by the very Military that was created to protect them an achievement, then that's fine. You are a Nigerian, the world expect you to reason through your anus.

Within 1week, it helped to eliminate terrorism that had festered for over a year

Igbo land is the most peaceful place in Nigeria, it has no armed group and nobody is being killed by anybody. It is not like SS where you have armed militants, or the middle belt where armed Herdsmen are slaughtering people daily or the North East where Boko Haram is ravaging the place or the NW where Armed bandits have made Katsina and Sokoto no go areas. Your government left regions where armed ganfs are killing people daily to send soldiers to an area where nobody is armed and nobody is being killed. What a disgrace

Even Kanu's words have become few as titled. Very soon he will have no one but the microphone to listen to his delusions.

will soon appear here to try and salvage some relevance for the disgraced egoistic lunatic that wanted to usurp SouthEast democracy and direct the region towards anarchy.

The problem isnt Kanu, the problem is a Nigeria that has long failed and died. Kanu is only calling for the burial.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by StOla: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

If you call the killing of unarmed civilians and human rights abuse by the very Military that was created to protect them an achievement, then that's fine. You are a Nigerian, the world expect you to reason through your anus.

Igbo land is the most peaceful place in Nigeria, it has no armed group and nobody is being killed by anybody. It is not like SS where you have armed militants, or the middle belt where armed Herdsmen are slaughtering people daily or the North East where Boko Haram is ravaging the place or the NW where Armed bandits have made Katsina and Sokoto no go areas. Your government left regions where armed ganfs are killing people daily to send soldiers to an area where nobody is armed and nobody is being killed. What a disgrace

The problem isnt Kanu, the problem is a Nigeria that has long failed and died. Kanu is only calling for the burial.

gidgiddy, the only man that considers a public menace and terror has rights to coexist among a free and liberated people.

No go talk am for market say you be IPOB ooo, dem fit lynch you for Igboland now because of Islamic Fulani Atiku.

Better learn that IPOB 15mins of fame has long gone with the dying breath of Jack the beloved Ekuke dog.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ruddyman:

Even if you vote, your 5% would not mean much

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by bestower: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
This man shouldn't be taking seriously serious, hiding somewhere in a temple in Jerusalem and spiting empty threat fooling the fools that listen to him...A leader will always be courageous enough to stand in the battlefield to lead his followers to victory, not a leader in a diaspora giving orders in the comfort of his hideout...

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by goodnessme1(f): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Skyfornia:
Ipob Dont care about who is the president of zoo called nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by goodnessme1(f): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
gidgiddy:
Ofe Okazi day! I like this. I support total boycott, Atiku and Buhari are just as bad as each other and PDP and APC are just two sides of the same coin
very simple,

referendum is what biafrans want.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by Uploadme(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lord of the pigs has spoken, ipob over to you guys to heed to his advise or else chuchu okeke bambiala below will deal with y'all.

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by goodnessme1(f): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ruddyman:

so what will you do if buhari still win?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by goodnessme1(f): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
bestower:
This man shouldn't be taking seriously serious, hiding somewhere in a temple in Jerusalem and spiting empty threat fooling the fools that listen to him...A leader will always be courageous enough to stand in the battlefield to lead his followers to victory, not a leader in a diaspora giving orders in the comfort of his hideout...
Just like your president is leading in the fight against boko haram.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by gidgiddy: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:

the only man that considers a public menace and terror has rights to coexist among a free and liberated people.

No go talk am for market say you be IPOB ooo, dem fit lynch you for Igboland now because of Islamic Fulani Atiku.

Better learn that IPOB 15mins of fame has long gone with the dying breath of Jack the beloved Ekuke dog.

It is your constitutional right to protest. Everybody has freedom of expression and movement. If you consider that public menace then go to middle belt where Herdsmen killed thousands of souls last year or Rivers where some communities are being held hostage armed militants and ask them how they feel

The killer Herdsmen and militants are actually doing well. Despite the two groups being armed and killing people, nobody is proscribing them or sending Python dance after them. The government is even rewarding them with cattle colonies and amnesty

But IPOB that is not armed and didn't kill anybody, it is them that will be proscribed as terrorists and get python dance.

That's Nigeria for you. If you want government to take you serious, take up arms and kill people.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by PythonAmaka: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Forget it IGBOS OSU will vote but still has biafra at heart.

that's what yorubas Afonjas don't know.
They won't know what hit them then their master buhari goes back to daura. grin
OSU will cry with their Adamawa master
Adamawa slaves.. grin

python amaka
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by PythonAmaka: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
liberalsinnerx:

Afonja, nah for mouth to be Igbo? Being Igbo is a privilege, not a right!
Being a pig is equally a privilege grin

python amaka
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by CaptainGOOD: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
PythonAmaka:

ABOBAKU will cry with their DAURA master..

DAURA amaka

grin
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by deyahaya: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Let Kanu come and address his people in Nigeria a coward Kanu should stop releasing address from exile.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by Mankosi: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
He didn't say anything about jubril again. Have he accepted buhari as buhari?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by PythonAmaka: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

grin

Let's have some laffs grin grin grin

python amaka

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by CaptainGOOD: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Let's have some laffs grin grin grin
DAURA amaka

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by gidgiddy: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
bestower:

I hope you realise that Nnamdi Kanu is not actually fighting? He is only asking for referendum. So where is this battlefield?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by gidgiddy: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
deyahaya:
Let Kanu come and address his people in Nigeria a coward Kanu should stop releasing address from exile.

When he came back in 2015, did anything happen?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Few Words In Yesterday Speech by helinues: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
NK said Igbos shouldn't boycott Abia and Ebonyi governorship elections cos he wants their governors out..

Does it mean, he is supporting Apc candidates ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr President's Wife Sister Is Our CBN Governor. Is It True?? / I Am Not Voting Obi Again If Wike Is Vice President / 2million Man Match For Obi In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.