Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money (1472 Views)

“You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi / Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by Gistpeeps: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2019
[img]https://3.bp..com/-TSgjyaV7jZU/Vy0HHmqqN-I/AAAAAAAAZ1Q/VTQq9Vm_CCoD5cIWgJaEKz-sPtfQGL-HACLcB/s1600/IMG_20160506_220440_071.JPG[/img]

I had a great time at my listening party yesterday & it gave me time to reflect as I watched my young bro Skiibii perform his hit song Sensima

Making peace with yourself begins with your ability to face your truth.

My journey will never be complete without Kcee and Emoney you were part of the vessels that God used to change my story. I appreciate you both, I was hurt & reacted at the time but regardless of what happened, I recognise the impact you made in my life.

Never bite the finger that fed you my people...let love lead

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/never-bite-finger-that-feeds-you-harrysong-apologised-to-kcee-and-e-money.html
Re: Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by Oweku: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2019
Nice Harry... Love matters. Drop ego.

2 Likes

Re: Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by KelvinCX(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Na the best thing be that

2 Likes

Re: Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by nwaanambra1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
hunger don dey reset some people brain.

he thinks its easy out there.

he will soon beg them to take him back.

3 Likes

Re: Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by MrSix: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Errrm
A cunning way of saying I'm sorry.

I sell London used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature.
Re: Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by ismail4sure: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nice move
Re: Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by Baddiezz(f): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
O jebi

1 Like

Re: Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Better late than never.

Well done HS.

E money oya pick up this call.... cheesy
Re: Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Since he left E-money he hasn't produce a hit track.

1 Like

Re: Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by Gistpeeps: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
That's Good
Re: Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Just look at this ingrate. Go and prostrate before E Money and beg him if u are serious.
Re: Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by omoiyalayi(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Thank God he didn't commit suicide when he was depressed he would have died with this apologies

It's good to be grateful

I hope E-money and Kcee forgive him too and allow love to lead
Re: Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
When his music career went extinct he decided to apologize
Re: Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by Gistpeeps: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
kkk

ShawttySoFyne:
When his music career went extinct he decided to apologize
Re: Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money by Ekpolee(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Harrysong harrysong. thinks no workout as u been xpect abi, now u they find connect u come they preach peace. those igbo brothers sharp pass u oh, after u use them sing, now na u come be the bebe.

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Girl Who Became A Prostitute At 17 Brags About The Amount She Makes / COZA: "At 10 Years Old Busola Never Slapped Their Father Driver"- Kemi Olunloyo / #bbnaija: Khafi Confirms Tacha's Alleged Body Odour (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.