Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,653 members, 7,805,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Need Quick Loan To Finance Something - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Quick Loan To Finance Something (408 Views)

How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Quick Loan To Finance Something by mankand(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hi house, I am in serious need for a short loan of 21k and to pay back 30k after 2 weeks.

I need quick loan to finance shipping of a phone I ordered and shipped via shoptomydoor.

I intend selling the phone and its a Brand new Samsung galaxy s9.

Anyone who feels can support me as it is very urgent and I will appreciation.

Thanks
Re: Need Quick Loan To Finance Something by mankand(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
These are screenshots to know its real. I might even refund before the 2 weeks because I am currently cash trapped and I'm hoping for cash anytime soon but as this package is with the company I needed to get it on the way asap

Re: Need Quick Loan To Finance Something by Blaze888: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2019
The said company gives 3weeks of free warehouse storage, so calm down and source for means in 3weeks
Re: Need Quick Loan To Finance Something by mankand(m): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2019
Blaze888:
The said company gives 3weeks of free warehouse storage, so calm down and source for means in 3weeks

Yeah right bro, I had a chat with their regional account officer and she told me that
Re: Need Quick Loan To Finance Something by ekehopp: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
edfvbnhbg
Re: Need Quick Loan To Finance Something by mankand(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Finally got my Samsung galaxy s9 via shoptomydoor

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Bitcoin Account/wallet In Nigeria / Urgently In Need Of Job. / Direct Selling Vs MLM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.