Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money (45730 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Kcee And E-Money Before The Riches / Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Singer, Harrysong has finally made peace with his former label mate, Kcee and boss, E-money.

According to him he had to make peace because it begins your ability to face your truth and you can never bite a finger that fed you.

He said;

'I had a great time at my listening party yesterday & it gave me time to reflect as I watched my young bro Skiibii perform his hit song Sensima

Making peace with yourself begins with your ability to face your truth.

My journey will never be complete without Kcee and Emoney you were part of the vessels that God used to change my story. I appreciate you both, I was hurt & reacted at the time but regardless of what happened, I recognise the impact you made in my life.

Never bite the finger that fed you my people...let love lead'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/never-bite-finger-that-feeds-you-harrysong-makes-peace-kcee-emoney.html

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
That's true 'Never bite the finger that fed you', you wont be able to come back the next day to ask for anything...Let love lead

Visit here for more >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/never-bite-finger-that-feeds-you-harrysong-makes-peace-kcee-emoney.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Holuwahyomzzy: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nice one harrysong..Love matters....bless up bro smiley

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Abfinest007(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
I hope this eir peace will last on lik d other one
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by mercenary: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Him for no make peace na...

6 Likes

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by decatalyst(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
So, una ego don calm down after not a single one of you "blow" big timw since the breakup.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin Airforce01 will be wankingg to this post right now cheesy choi I miss my partner in bashing simplykush grin that guy for finish these guys now shocked harrysong has finally apologised to his former masters

Verified naija Adsense dey for sale

13 Likes

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by BonkoINC: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
decatalyst:
So, una ego don calm down after not a single one of you "blow" big timw since the breakup.

Which blow dem wan blow again?
In fact wetin them wan use the blow do ?

Get money?
Fame ?
Women?

Na wa you o.

Do you know since when kcee has been in the limelight

Dude still relevant till now .

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by lilmax(m): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
don't leave your vomit without having a sound plan

3 Likes

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by BOOMnaija(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Money-miss-road set of people.

9 Likes

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Shegzy8(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Guys I'm really in need of help..I've got some pressing issues I have to attend to and its so urgent...i'm really in need...I reside in osun state...I really need opportunities to raise this money and I am ready to work for it...please if you live in osun or around you can call me...if you have any way you can help, or opportunities in which I can use to raise it before February 5th...I got laid off at work and no means or source of livelihood.... Its life and death...its an emergency please...08108669224

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Richdad50(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sad
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin Airforce01 will be wankingg to this post right now cheesy choi I miss my partner in bashing simplykush grin that guy for finish these guys now shocked harrysong has finally apologised to his former masters

Verified naija Adsense dey for sale

Simplykush

Deltayankeeboy

Onecorner

Lesbianboy.

Where are all those niggas?
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by hisexcellency34: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Poor dress sense with all their money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Richdad50(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Send me a scan doc of your international passport or National ID, your former employment ID, the phone number of your former work supervisor, and your mother's maiden name. After confirmation, help shouldn't be an issue.

Update: I have checked my mail hoping this young man would send a message considering the urgency in his writing but alas, he has gone AWOL. Please if you know him kindly tell him I am willing so long he meets the conditions. Nigeria must be weeded of Fraudsters.

#Richdad
Shegzy8:
Guys I'm really in need of help..I've got some pressing issues I have to attend to and its so urgent...i'm really in need...I reside in osun state...I really need opportunities to raise this money and I am ready to work for it...please if you live in osun or around you can call me...if you have any way you can help, or opportunities in which I can use to raise it before February 5th...I got laid off at work and no means or source of livelihood.... Its life and death...its an emergency please...08108669224

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by MrThisandthat(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
This Harry Song guy behaves like a psycho, this minute he will apologise... Next second him don enter studio dey call kcee empty gallon...

Btw.. Since he left them, Baba has been looking like a cow by the day..

6 Likes

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin owu don dey catch dis 1

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by ZoeyJ(f): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
when his music career went extinct

4 Likes

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Abdul3391(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
making peace is better than unnecessary drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by CaptainGOOD: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nice one from u. , it's good to be humble
Go and sin nomore
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Ubdavis(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=OlaSage post=74946372]Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how.
Contact below [/quote

Don't open old wounds o!

8 Likes

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by helinues: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Better for him
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Iamairforce1, what's ur opinion on this one?
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Simplykush

Deltayankeeboy

Onecorner

Lesbianboy.

Where are all those niggas?
all this monikers are deranged and demented ppl including immaculatesnow

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nice one. Oya start giving Kcee hits to revive his comatose career.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
all this monikers are deranged and demented ppl including immaculatesnow

grin grin grin Na dem dey always cause wahala for thread, maybe Seun don ban all of them.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Cyoung4real(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Diswan wan use one tone kill two birds,oooo. Na im dey feed Kcee abi na Kcee dey feed him ni? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Otakom87(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kcee sense of dressing sha. E-money killed it. Good harrysong.
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by sfsmng: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Never

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke On His 1st Birthday (Photos) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Don Jazzy Reacts After An Artist Sketched His Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.