Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pos Machine - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pos Machine (991 Views)

New Bank Pax S90 Pos Machine With English Keyboard For N39000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pos Machine by MrSpectacular1: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Is there anyone who can help me with a POS MACHINE,
I want to use it for Business
Re: Pos Machine by kasimseun(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
How can I get a pos machine from my bank?
Re: Pos Machine by mrtomola(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
you are eligible to get POS from any of your banks only if you run current account
Re: Pos Machine by MrSpectacular1: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
That i was told, but reverse is the case, i was told to make a turn over of 5million in 4weeks ..ahh.
Am not running an organization now, this just a SME ..
SO am thinking if a private company can render me some help rather they told me to make a turn over 6million in 6weeks ...hmmm
Re: Pos Machine by MrSpectacular1: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
mrtomola:
you are eligible to get POS from any of your banks only if you run current account
Yes, i did open an account with FCMB, now they are asking to bring 2 current account user that is not salary account, that was able to bring now they are asking me to use the account for transfer of fund, if i can do up to 5million they will consider me...ahhhh
Re: Pos Machine by mrtomola(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrSpectacular1:

Yes, i did open an account with FCMB, now they are asking to bring 2 current account user that is not salary account, that was able to bring now they are asking me to use the account for transfer of fund, if i can do up to 5million they will consider me...ahhhh

oh..thats serious. Got mine from Diamond Bank with my Current Account without going tru all that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Msi Nvidia Geforce Gtx1050ti For Quick Sale / Cheap Asus Laptop Core I3 @ 35k Only SOLD SOLD SOLD / Acer Nitro Gaming Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.