Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (25287 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by CCC2(m): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2019
Girls now take their guys certificate and hide them, if u break her heart my brother u go swear affidavits tire. make sure very vital things are kept out of her reach and If within one month she is already playing the role of a wife, she will soon get pregnant and move in
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by elonize(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2019
mmadu5:
the way women are rushing into a guys life these days my fellow guys make una dey careful most of these girls are devil
wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by elonize(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2019
Nawwwwa òooooooo,una dey MIT people sha
Hoodbilonia:
yung niggi .ive been thru this shiit
dnt make a big ass mistake giving that bich a spare.
biches aint worth shiiit
cool.clean..do shiit.. awe
sheybi e jus newly start.
ma niggi. dnt guc yur sef.
abi shey d girl don jazz u up.
shez one of those fake ass desperate biches who can poison u if u call it a quit and habe done shiiits come dey form innocent caring holy wash cook and clean babe
bang her only. the moment u gif her a spare.
u r a goner
women esp naija women dont worth shiiit
b4 u knw it.u go become her slave.she go begins misbehave..e no go pass all thosd under 19-27 girls
she go dey bring in guys..move her things small small.
before u knw it your wardrope don full of her clothes. then attitude comes in.laziness comes in. disrrspect comes in. to fuc yur self up bro.. dont cum in her unless u want to be tied down for life.
ma niggi u gotta control your ho

my last bich in 2015. broke my tv..stole my note 3. stole my pef and some other personal effects.till tmre i dnt knw whr she moved too.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Aishasuccess(f): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2019
tell her u CNT give her d keys..seriously I dnt knw sometimes we female are gullible. she should go get herself busy..adding value to her life and stop forcing it. wen a guy really loves you and want commitment, things will happen naturally... the guy will be begging u to take his keys.. You are self-centered u like d house chores u CNT refuse it but u CNT release ur key....I pray sense fall on her..

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by cococandy(f): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
The point jumped over your head
Galaticos444:
a woman has every right to decline from premarital sex so she wasn't forced to sleep with him and d man has every right to decide wot he does in his house.rilly don't know why u ar laying emphasis on d sex aspect like she sold her body 4accommodation,that's prostitution u know
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by cococandy(f): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
Daeylar:

I didn't even read this part of the thread.

I hate guys like op.
Manipulative assholes.
See how he tried to make himself look like a helpless innocent "nice" guy who has problems setting boundaries and who is being taken advantage of by this pushy overbearing desperate girl. undecided

Why did he hide the information that he has been having sex with her in the thread? undecided why didn't he put it in the op? undecided

Now wonder she feels like they are moving towards marriage and feels comfortable enough to ask for a key, She is sleeping with him. Cleaning for him and they are cooking together, but op wants to act like he had no hand in this happening and he doesn't know why she is acting like this.

That's why women have little patience for these so called "nice" guys, manipulative A**holes. Users, All of them.

He is just asking what he will tell her to ensure that she keeps doing chores and sleeping with him even though he refuses to give her the key.

This one he is pretending that he and his girl have known each other for barely a month. If you check well now you'll find that they have been together for up to 6 months. undecided

These so called nice guys undecided
Mtchewww

It's even a new moniker undecided

@bold, you got that right.
He will never take any advice from here that encourages him to tell her exactly how he feels. He’s looking for a trick to help him ensure she does all those things for him while he doesn’t commit to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by bukatyne(f): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
bamisepeters:
Wait, you trust the food she cooks and you are happy she id helping you with chores. Why not just tell her not to do all those for you if you ain't committed.

There is something you are hiding, how did you guys started and what have you done together outside cooking and washing, or let me say what have you spoken about as regards relationship?

Dropping your key with her shouldn't be a problem if you could trust her food.

If you have not talked about relationship then she shouldn't have entered your kitchen or do chores for you as those things works with our emotion, and relationship can easily develop through that. You never even mention that you have someone you are dating, so share more light please

Please answer all the questions i asked as there is more to the situation than what you have said up there.

You sabi wella.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by bukatyne(f): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hotfreezer:

When he says he's not doing again you ladies would say men are scum.

Look at how she's throwing herself at him like okrika cloth.

Instead of her to allow him make his intentions clear, you're setting her up for heartbreak.

Assumption is the very root of heartbreak.

When she cooked food, bros did not mind the throwing; ditto the cleaning.

Now she feels you both know yourselves and wants spare key, story enter.

I am not supporting the girl; I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the guy who is fine when she crosses boundaries that suits him and cries foul when she wants to cross a boundary that suits her.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by bukatyne(f): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Juliearth:

That isn't the problem. The ish is that the babe is already feeling too comfortable and seeing herself as a fiancee. Op needs to reset that thinking.

Ma'am, you are wicked.

when she was cooking, she wasn't too comfortable.

And you are a lady o!

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by bukatyne(f): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
JennyOfOldstones:
Whitewolf8, You had better stop leading that girl on and tell her straight up that what you want with her is just sex ASAP. Seriously, What is wrong with you?!! You allow her to do chores for you and have sex with you but you're complaining about her wanting your keys. What the hell were you expecting when you didn't put a brake on her doing wifely duties for you? Don't start what you can't finish.

Women can be SO stupid sometimes, I wonder why they set themselves up to be used by people like this guy and then cast aside when it's no longer convenient.

Honestly, I wonder who bring up these girls.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Lol. So that she can come and be dropping her luggages bit by bit abi

It starts with leaving their knickers and bra in hidden places where it can be 'discovered' by other ladies who visit.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
goat22:

How belle Na? abeg e get one goat wey resemble goat for ikeja under mushin bypass beside where mama apruka dey sell ekuke meat na goat?
Lol. Who release u from yabaleft
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
optimusprime2:
As *coughs* is part of the matter, it gets complicated...
All the *coughs* for the past one month especially during the festive periods certainly deserve the house key...

Perhaps it was 4 *coughs* a day, 50 *coughs* a week? Who knows, some people *coughs* like animals ... and one has to eat well to sustain the *coughs* and she was certainly the one cooking for before and after *coughs* I think she deserves the key...

You may be an introvert as you described, but all that talk that you keep inside, most definitely could have been unleashed during *coughs* who knows how you dealt with her during *coughs* guy, maybe you may have slackened her mechanism, fractured her gondola or pulverized her anatomy because of the psychotic blasts of introverted energy she has to deal with during *coughs* and she needs a place to recuperate-even Footballers rest after injuries... I think she deserves the key.

With the high rate at which pant thefts are on the rise, maybe due to savage ninjitsu techniques during *coughs* she forgets them at your place and she needs to start monitoring her pants, who knows? Maybe some techniques fling her pants right out the window, bros you never know?there has to be pant supervision during *coughs*... so once again, she needs to start monitoring her pants, with your place being a reference point... brov, her safety is a priority too, so for her pants sakes, I think she deserves the key.

Then again due to the fact that she may have become addicted to *coughs* because you may have a good schlong, I think she deserves the key, after all, you showed her your schlong. Nobody sent you to show her the schlong, so now she needs unlimited access please brov, don't deny her... She deserves the key.

With the following points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you to give her the key for *coughs* sake.

After all no body knows how you have been enjoying *coughs* and other *coughs* benefits... imagine must of us during the cold periods drink hot water and sleep, but you no, you had hot *coughs* ...
it's when you now see she is setting a strategy to ensure *coughs* ain't free no more, you came for help... Guy take time o.

I just had a good laugh this morning with this your comment cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Raalsalghul: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
MissRaine69:
Heck No!
One month old relationships and she wants keys?
You need boundaries in a relationship it should be a case of her place, and your place until such a time you feel that maybe your situation could lead to something permanent. Trust is earned and demanded.
When you feel ready perhaps discuss it as it’s your space not hers.
Maybe a bit of space is needed at the moment to see if the fire you feel for her is indeed a genuine one or a paper fire which will soon burn out.
Finally ask yourself this why are you letting her feel so comfortable when you are not even sure where this is going?
Establish the perimeters of what your situation is first as it feels one person is a bit more invested in this than the other.
Mrs logic.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Raalsalghul: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fidelismaria:

MissRaine69

I do enjoy ur comments
She's one of the sensible ones on this forum.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Juliearth(f): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
bukatyne:

Ma'am, you are wicked.

when she was cooking, she wasn't too comfortable.

And you are a lady o!

If saying the truth as it is, makes me wicked,then it's cool. When a lady starts cooking and cleaning for a man that has not defined their relationship, it may be that she just likes to cook/clean(which isn't bad) or is desperate. In this case, it is the latter. I can't even tell a fiance to give me spare keys, how much more a boyfriend? Truth is, any lady that acts in this manner sends the wrong signal and the guy will see her as desperate and all. I may be wrong though, in which case I would retract my comment;but until then, my argument remains unchanged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by jakandeola(m): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
cococandy:

@bold, you got that right.
He will never take any advice from here that encourages him to tell her exactly how he feels. He’s looking for a trick to help him ensure she does all those things for him while he doesn’t commit to her.
lorretta dear pls talk to me. am not happy with u
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by royalair(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
elonize:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ;Dy always bra or pant first
that's their usual land mark bro

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Daeylar:

Did you make this thread just to bash women? undecided
You didn't remember that you've known each other barely month when you let her cook and clean for you,

It didn't bother you that she has been acting like you guys are about getting married when she kept her acting to cleaning and cooking for you.

Now it's time to give her keys to make her work, (cooking and cleaning) easier

you suddenly remember that you've know her for barely a month.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

She is acting like you guys are about getting married because you have made her feel very comfortable to be able to think and act that way. Actions also speaks. So even if you feel you don't use words. She can still hear you.. Your actions are giving her free reign to feel that way.

Why is this reading to me as.
How do I decline her request without Making her stop cooking and cleaning for me? grin

Lol, don't give her, you don't want her to have the keys so don't. Lol I don't trust you op.

From this analysis, I realised OP has been having the below listed services for a Month plus with no charges.

1. Free sex anytime & any day.
2. Free laundry
3. Free house Cleaning and Mopping daily.
4. Free Chef that cooks him all kinds of Soups cheesy
5. Free emotional companion & big boobs to rest his head and relax after a hard days job grin

OP you better go and make a spare key and give to her + start planning tradtional marriage before Karma comes for you like a thief in the Night. E go shock you.

3 Likes

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by justmenoni: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tell her you don't have a spare key.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Chepy: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
Abort mission!!! I repeat it again abort mission!!!, to avoid story of how all my properties was sold by my girlfriend.
grin
Some are good though but for me one month is way too early
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Shola2009(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

From this analysis, I realised OP has been having the below listed services for a Month plus with no charges.

2. Free laundry
5. Free emotional companion & big boobs to rest his head and relax after a hard days job grin

OP you better go and make a spare key and give to her + start planning tradtional marriage before Karma comes for you like a thief in the Night. E go shock you.

Rofl. Number 5. Who you epp?

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
u have known her barely a month and u thinking of givin her ur spare key to ur apartment.wat of if she plants something in ur room and SARS come bust ur room and find d tin or things start to dey miss for yur room. and dis one u already allowing her to enter ur kitchen...hm na wa.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
mmadu5:
the way women are rushing into a guys life these days my fellow guys make una dey careful most of these girls are devil
u mean marine spirit?
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by tciro: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Seriously we guys sometimes like girl to be difficult so to make the relationship last long excuse me to say some girls do make the relationship boring by acting as vigilante calling u every seconds to know were u are grin

larryking540:

Guys don't like speedy relationship, it get boring and tends to tangle someone up, I don't know about u females but for me becus we just started dating doesn't me u should tie me up with u around, hey I still value my space, ,,and I suspect something, it's either one of the 2 of them first relationship
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by keycash: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:
We've only known each other barely a month, but she acts and behaves like we've known for years, Cooks, cleans, etc acting like we are about getting married when I obviously didn't say anything about commitment to her ....

Now she wants to have a spare to my apartment so she wouldn't have to be calling Me for keys anymore...

Thing is I'm an introvert and I love having my space sometimes, how do I decline her request without making her feel untrusted or rejected?? or do you think I should give her??

Bro tell her there is only one key to the apartment ... open your eyes oo ladies can pretend to get what they want take ur time oooo
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:

that's my thoughts too
U better follow ur instincts.. Don't loose guard please!!!
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by don4real18(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
grin husband scarce na...she's only trying to book a space in life. Give her but when any misunderstanding or u get tired of her, change d key lock immediately.
Ma niqqa grin

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Laadeh(f): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
optimusprime2:
All the *coughs* for the past one month especially during the festive periods certainly deserve the house key...

Perhaps it was 4 *coughs* a day, 50 *coughs* a week? Who knows, some people *coughs* like animals ... and one has to eat well to sustain the *coughs* and she was certainly the one cooking for before and after *coughs* I think she deserves the key...

You may be an introvert as you described, but all that talk that you keep inside, most definitely could have been unleashed during *coughs* who knows how you dealt with her during *coughs* guy, maybe you may have slackened her mechanism, fractured her gondola or pulverized her anatomy because of the psychotic blasts of introverted energy she has to deal with during *coughs* and she needs a place to recuperate-even Footballers rest after injuries... I think she deserves the key.

With the high rate at which pant thefts are on the rise, maybe due to savage ninjitsu techniques during *coughs* she forgets them at your place and she needs to start monitoring her pants, who knows? Maybe some techniques fling her pants right out the window, bros you never know?there has to be pant supervision during *coughs*... so once again, she needs to start monitoring her pants, with your place being a reference point... brov, her safety is a priority too, so for her pants sakes, I think she deserves the key.

Then again due to the fact that she may have become addicted to *coughs* because you may have a good schlong, I think she deserves the key, after all, you showed her your schlong. Nobody sent you to show her the schlong, so now she needs unlimited access please brov, don't deny her... She deserves the key.

With the following points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you to give her the key for *coughs* sake.

After all no body knows how you have been enjoying *coughs* and other *coughs* benefits... imagine must of us during the cold periods drink hot water and sleep, but you no, you had hot *coughs* ...
it's when you now see she is setting a strategy to ensure *coughs* ain't free no more, you came for help... Guy take time o.

I like you already grin grin grin
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
optimusprime2:

Ma Nigga !!! Ma Nigga !!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Whitewolf8: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

2. Free laundry

hahahaha...this No5 really broke my ribs
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Waffarianman(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:
We've only known each other barely a month, but she acts and behaves like we've known for years, Cooks, cleans, etc acting like we are about getting married when I obviously didn't say anything about commitment to her ....

Now she wants to have a spare to my apartment so she wouldn't have to be calling Me for keys anymore...

Thing is I'm an introvert and I love having my space sometimes, how do I decline her request without making her feel untrusted or rejected?? or do you think I should give her??

Barley a month but you Don knack ahm, before you arranged her you no be introvert ooh now you be introvert... I pity some girls sha. Yeye dey really dey smell here

Abeg give here spare keys

�Hahaha funny guys full NL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.