Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (25309 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by larryking540: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
tciro:

Seriously we guys sometimes like girl to be difficult so to make the relationship last long excuse me to say some girls do make the relationship boring by acting as vigilante calling u every seconds to know were u are grin

Exactly
With d current relationship I am right now, and dis is d girl first relationship while me na professional for d game, I have told her my like and dislike, and she willing comply, if she messes up and by by,
Example is a relationship dat is not up to 1 month almost everybody for ur household even reach ur mummy don kw say na me day friend u, I was kind of thinking probably girls within the age of 18 to 22 years do it mostly but some grown-up ladies also do with d excuse of I can't hide anything from my mum, so if I fuvk u and give u Mouth Action ur mum too will know abi? Jesus.

And like u mentioned earlier, the other one is them acting like a monitoring spirit, I believe dis relationship is for d benefit of the both of us and not just me alone or u alone, so acting like as if my parents rented or paid u to look after me,is a noi no for me, if I need ur attention I will let u know, abi haven't u been sleeping alone b4 we met? Or all d talk of I don't sleep in a guys house wen we first met na bull and cock story,.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Honeysweetest(f): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2019
what bothers people, I don't care about a guy's house key, even if we are engaged, I don't need your house key till we marry. all these house key stuff are bullshit, it mean nothing.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by tciro: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
You are not far from the truth seriously I love girl who plays hard to get so I can enjoy her when she finally accept no be say u go just Dey monitor person up and down. Sometimes u go notice she no Dey online u just type hi like this she go reply instantly sometimes U just wonder how she get to reply that fast
grin

larryking540:

Exactly
With d current relationship I am right now, and dis is d girl first relationship while me na professional for d game, I have told her my like and dislike, and she willing comply, if she messes up and by by,
Example is a relationship dat is not up to 1 month almost everybody for ur household even reach ur mummy don kw say na me day friend u, I was kind of thinking probably girls within the age of 18 to 22 years do it mostly but some grown-up ladies also do with d excuse of I can't hide anything from my mum, so if I fuvk u and give u Mouth Action ur mum too will know abi? Jesus.

And like u mentioned earlier, the other one is them acting like a monitoring spirit, I believe dis relationship is for d benefit of the both of us and not just me alone or u alone, so acting like as if my parents rented or paid u to look after me,is a noi no for me, if I need ur attention I will let u know, abi haven't u been sleeping alone b4 we met? Or all d talk of I don't sleep in a guys house wen we first met na bull and cock story,.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by larryking540: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
tciro:

You are not far from the truth seriously I love girl who plays hard to get so I can enjoy her when she finally accept no be say u go just Dey monitor person up and down. Sometimes u go notice she no Dey online u just type hi like this she go reply instantly sometimes U just wonder how she get to reply that fast
grin

U aren't far from the truth too, my current girl is d type who is not social media freak, or even freaked by expensive phone, no b say she kw fine o,but she isn't moved by those things, yeah she likes to snap and, and I enjoy testing her on direct message and its cool than whatspp where person go day online but e kw go reply u, with dis one anytime u like reply me na u kw where u day, but always let me kw wen u are busy, am already contemplating on getting her a good phone, cus I lve girls who are patient
cus patient is virtue

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by larryking540: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Honeysweetest:
what bothers people, I don't care about a guy's house key, even if we are engaged, I don't need your house key till we marry. all these house key stuff are bullshit, it mean nothing.
Let me hear word, see as u day run ur mouth like runtown

It's mostly like u saying I don't need to get to ur hux to prepare a meal for u while he is still in d office, .,, una way carry relationship for head pass,
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by topboss: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
cococandy:

Instead of her to allow him? Pray tell is she holding a gun to his head to prevent him from making his intentions clear?

No instead he’s being dubious by making her feel her actions are in line with his goals for the relationship. Can’t even be adult enough to say his mind and goals for the relationship.

Poor him. She’s throwing herself at him and forcing him to get intimate with her

I had to check ur profile after reading the following comment.

Americans, any little thing gun, dont go and hold gun to ur husband head Ooo

Control your emotions.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Honeysweetest(f): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
larryking540:

Let me hear word, see as u day run ur mouth like runtown

It's mostly like u saying I don't need to get to ur hux to prepare a meal for u while he is still in d office, .,, una way carry relationship for head pass,
, Oga stay your lane, to follow una is not by force, I am a beautiful, and godly woman, I decide the way I want it done, I don't need your house key, is it by force, I don't give a damm abt it, if u have been meeting such, sorry, am not that kind of girl, so shut up and get out.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by larryking540: 12:13am On Feb 03, 2019
Honeysweetest:
, Oga stay your lane, to follow una is not by force, I am a beautiful, and godly woman, I decide the way I want it done, I don't need your house key, is it by force, I don't give a damm abt it, if u have been meeting such, sorry, am not that kind of girl, so shut up and get out.

Online lion
Offline pussy cat
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Honeysweetest(f): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
larryking540:

Online lion
Offline pussy cat
LMAO, I did not know I was replying a tout, hahaha, do guys still call ladies such names, aaah, u have failed your family, after years spent in training you. kaiii, I won't come down to your level to call you names, am bigger than you little boy, now get going.

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by victorian(f): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2019
Daeylar:

I didn't even read this part of the thread.

I hate guys like op.
Manipulative assholes.
See how he tried to make himself look like a helpless innocent "nice" guy who has problems setting boundaries and who is being taken advantage of by this pushy overbearing desperate girl. undecided

Why did he hide the information that he has been having sex with her in the thread? undecided why didn't he put it in the op? undecided

Now wonder she feels like they are moving towards marriage and feels comfortable enough to ask for a key, She is sleeping with him. Cleaning for him and they are cooking together, but op wants to act like he had no hand in this happening and he doesn't know why she is acting like this.

That's why women have little patience for these so called "nice" guys, manipulative A**holes. Users, All of them.

He is just asking what he will tell her to ensure that she keeps doing chores and sleeping with him even though he refuses to give her the key.

This one he is pretending that he and his girl have known each other for barely a month. If you check well now you'll find that they have been together for up to 6 months. undecided

These so called nice guys undecided
Mtchewww

It's even a new moniker undecided

That's why I always tell ladies, stop giving bfs all forms of sexual styles, front, back and centre! Guys don't appreciate such ladies.
Can u imagine? He can't even give her a spare key! Then whats all the sex all about?

The girl sef no get brain! If a lady gives a guy everything wives gives to their husbands and start doing chores, he won't appreciate it. Even if she's squatting, just place a pause button and make him sweat before having her. A month is too fast in having sex in a relationship.

In fact! Abstinence is the key!

Guys ehn?

Women should stop playing themselves in vulnerable positions in relationships, if not ? she will just be hoping on luck!
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by sfsmng: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
After one month

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.