Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) (686 Views)

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) by moscobabs(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nairalanders this is my first farm produce this year, I attend RCCG and I'm planing to use pay my first fruit with this , I have not paid my first fruit before but wanna start this year.

Please is it acceptable in the Church of God?

Admin please approve so I can hear from members before I embarrass myself in the presence of church members and Pastors.

Re: Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) by kelechi50: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yes this is the definition of first fruit..

Re: Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lol, my brother, you've done well but God nor dey CHOP okra soup. grin
Carry your first fruit to the Imbe called Bubu.

Re: Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) by atiku4President(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
After making mockery of It? You are not giving to man but as unto God. Your reward will also be a mockery.
Re: Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) by temmypotter(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
lesser men make fun of what they don't understand

no, you can't take okro to church.

Biblically first fruits in terms of actual fruits was because in those days, everyone was a farmer, the primary Occupation.. or at least every one had/worked a farm, bringing the "first fruits" signified bringing in your first "harvest" for the Jewish calendar year that the work of your hands for the remainder of the year be further blessed

In modern context and Greek/Hebrew etymology, "fruits" have translated to " Monetary income from investments or work", sell the okro and take the income got from it to God

Re: Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) by moscobabs(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
atiku4President:
After making mockery of It? You are not giving to man but as unto God. Your reward will also be a mockery.

Oga where did I make mockery in my post? I was only seeking advice cos I have not done that before
Re: Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) by Brazzaville(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
sad
Re: Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) by OkCornel(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
temmypotter:
lesser men make fun of what they don't understand

no, you can't take okro to church.

Biblically first fruits in terms of actual fruits was because in those days, everyone was a farmer, the primary Occupation.. or at least every one had/worked a farm, bringing the "first fruits" signified bringing in your first "harvest" for the Jewish calendar year that the work of your hands for the remainder of the year be further blessed

In modern context and Greek/Hebrew etymology, "fruits" have translated to " Monetary income from investments or work", sell the okro and take the income got from it to God

Is the OP not a farmer?

By the way, where did God give instructions for first fruits to be monetized?

Re: Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) by wirinet(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
JasonScolari:
Lol, my brother, you've done well but God nor dey CHOP okra soup. grin

Carry your first fruit to the Imbe called Bubu.

But God dey spend Naira and dollars?
The imbe called Bubu also no dey chop okra soup, natural Fura him dey chop.

Re: Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) by wirinet(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
atiku4President:
But you other brother say God no dey chop okra soup, so who go chop the first fruit?

Re: Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) by xproducer: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
If your church does not accept your offering... take it quietly and give it to the poor and hungry.

"But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly." - Matthew 6:3-5

Peace and Blessings!

. / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Yourself In A Pit / RCCG Fast January 11 - February 29, 2020