Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol (1965 Views)

My Wife Addicted To Tramadol / I'm On A Mission To Break My Addiction To Pepsi. / What Can My Dad Use To Replace Coca-cola And End His Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
I've searched so much online on the"abuse of tramodol" and also on how one can get over it.
I'm yet to get any information that can help.

I've got a friend who ignorantly started using this drug about 6 years ago. He's much more than an addict now.

I want to plead with anyone, who perhaps had gone through the process of breaking up this addiction, to share his/her experience.

I learned about my friend's addiction only weeks ago.
Re: My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol by paiz: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tramadol addiction is really tough
Let him visit a rehabilitation center

1 Like

Re: My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
On Nairaland, it's always a friend who needs help cheesy
Re: My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol by Oshin56(m): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
If you are using like 500mg try 1000mg nobody will advise you or tell what to do to stop it
Re: My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol by oxypress: 5:02am On Jan 21, 2019
gwine0047:
I've searched so much online on the"abuse of tramodol" and also on how one can get over it.
I'm yet to get any information that can help.

I've got a friend who ignorantly started using this drug about 6 years ago. He's much more than an addict now.

I want to plead with anyone, who perhaps had gone through the process of breaking up this addiction, to share his/her experience.

I learned about my friend's addiction only weeks ago.

hbot helps you quit addiction from tramadol:
Tramadol is an opiate, a 'hard drugs' that needs doctors supervision.
To quit addiction you need something to help you stand in the gap. In addiction when the mind is willing to quit the body may not be willing to quit. This is because some biochemical function in the body has stopped functioning. Suddenly stopping the drugs create a lot of vaccum which cannot be tolerated. This can be reffered to as withdrawal syndrom.
HBOT can reduce the withdrawal effect by more than 50% and keeps the patient more comfortable and compliant throughout the period of detoxification and rehabilitation.
So if one is finding it difficult to quit because of withdrawal effects hbot is what you can add to your detox and rehab program.
HBOT is what the big rehab centers in Europe and US are applying successfully to help treat people with addiction problems.
We can help alleviate your withdrawal symptoms and decrease time spent on rehabilitation.

Read to understand how hbot helps here: https://www.castlecraig.co.uk/treatment/complementary-therapies/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy/

Here too: www.smarmore-rehab-clinic.com/treatment/complementary-therapies/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy

You can see that hbot facilities are very expensive to maintain that is why the service is very scarce. We are on top of the game and have the only physician supervised and functional hbot.
If you need help we can render it.
Re: My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2019
oxypress:

hbot helps you quit addiction from tramadol:
Tramadol is an opiate, a 'hard drugs' that needs doctors supervision.
To quit addiction you need something to help you stand in the gap. In addiction when the mind is willing to quit the body may not be willing to quit. This is because some biochemical function in the body has stopped functioning. Suddenly stopping the drugs create a lot of vaccum which cannot be tolerated. This can be reffered to as withdrawal syndrom.
HBOT can reduce the withdrawal effect by more than 50% and keeps the patient more comfortable and compliant throughout the period of detoxification and rehabilitation.
So if one is finding it difficult to quit because of withdrawal effects hbot is what you can add to your detox and rehab program.
HBOT is what the big rehab centers in Europe and US are applying successfully to help treat people with addiction problems.
We can help alleviate your withdrawal symptoms and decrease time spent on rehabilitation.

Read to understand how hbot helps here: https://www.castlecraig.co.uk/treatment/complementary-therapies/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy/

Here too: www.smarmore-rehab-clinic.com/treatment/complementary-therapies/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy

You can see that hbot facilities are very expensive to maintain that is why the service is very scarce. We are on top of the game and have the only physician supervised and functional hbot.
If you need help we can render it.

Thanks friend.
I've visited the site. Left a message and we'll see what happens afterwards.
thank you
Re: My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
There's a drug administered to him that's helping him taper off it. he hasn't used any tram for 3 days now and withdrawal symptoms have been minimal.
Re: My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol by simi4me(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
I was addicted to tramadol for 3 years. Had a near death experience after taking it one day and since then, it's been over 8 months now I haven't take it. Even seeing it disgust me. I thank God.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol by Boyslick(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2019
Substitute with greens. It'll help with the anxiety and insomnia
Re: My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol by benjaminnash56: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Tramadol is a very strong narcotic substance that works for a very long time and its effect is very strong. But as I read on the Internet, this substance is inferior to morphine, although it does not calm me at all. In my opinion, it is really terrible that people take such a drug not for medical purposes, but for the purpose of relaxation. I think that the best solution would be to send your friend to a special center for rehabilitation so that he can recover from his addiction forever. I can even recommend you a very good service https://promis.co.uk/ so that you can heal your friend much faster. The main thing is that your friend wants to heal himself, because otherwise everything may be just in vain.
Re: My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol by Octopus3000: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2020
benjaminnash56:
Tramadol is a very strong narcotic substance that works for a very long time and its effect is very strong. But as I read on the Internet, this substance is inferior to morphine, although it does not calm me at all. In my opinion, it is really terrible that people take such a drug not for medical purposes, but for the purpose of relaxation. I think that the best solution would be to send your friend to a special center for rehabilitation so that he can recover from his addiction forever. I can even recommend you a very good service https://promis.co.uk/ so that you can heal your friend much faster. The main thing is that your friend wants to heal himself, because otherwise everything may be just in vain.
Tramadol is a pretty bad thing. My best friend died because of this thing. Thank you for a useful service.

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Eyesight / Glo Changes Network Name To “SAFETY FOR ALL” / Breaking News:Kemi Olunloyo said That Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.