Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC (15044 Views)

2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Parallel Congresses Exercise In Futility – APC / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by IYANGBALI: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
E pain dem

Why do people skip the first slice of bread, is it course?
Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by robosky02(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
whitebeard:
Apc need to understand that no sane person will want to vote in a man who is ill and has failed to fulfill that which he has promised..!

U know if there were sane people in APC , they would have given the presidential ticked to osinbajo but cause of how backward they are they gave it to buhari..

This proves buhari won't be the one presiding over the country affairs but the cabals that even buhari's wife and the VP can attest to..!

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by ArinzeAnthony03: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nonsense party called A pieces

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by Beress(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
He has proven that you all are liars!

APC can only deceive zombies.
I can't see Gandolla here
Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by busomma: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
APC and their supporters are simply useless serial liars...u av bn hailing Buhari as the only honest man in Nigerian and making us believe ATIKU is the most corrupt man in Nigeria hence cannot enter the United States without bn jailed. At least from that journey to the US, ur lies,deciet and propaganda have bn exposed buh as unrepentant as u guys have always bn, it a time to change narrative....
May I remind u that United States government has been shut down for almost 30 days now & Atiku utilized the opportunity to visit knowing that immigration officials were scanty at best or none at all. Let him repeat the trip when the government reopens. He fooled majority of Nigerians who hv no single idea what's happening here in America.
Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by Goddyj(m): 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
AnanseK:

The Atiku we know
���
Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by Goddyj(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Daura is a must grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by khingTony(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
BubuZombi:

Dont worry, PDP members will feel x10 of this Pains when Buhari Wins the election.

What political values those his US trip add. You are not even ashemed that he sneaked to US as Saraki's Aide. Shame on your Candidate.

Buhari till 2023 and Atiku will never rule this country... Qoute me 100x, its just the fact

Your Moniker says it all

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by israelmao(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
They have been suffering from insomnia since Atiku travelled and came back from America without harassment or arrest.I think a million measures of VALLIUM 5 wouldn't be an overdose for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by bedspread: 12:18am On Jan 21, 2019
[s]
Tunasco4u:
Alh Muhammad Buhari's victory after election will set his enemy roof on fire grin grin grin then you will know some hidden talent like usain Bolt
[/s]Nullifief! There will be no Victory
Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by LZAA: 1:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Giftedhand92:
The Northwest Zonal office of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has described the recent visit of Atiku Abubakar to the US as an exercise in futility.

Alhaji Abdulmanaf Mohammed-Daura, the Zonal Organising Secretary of the ruling party made this known in an interview with newsmen in Daura on Sunday.

He said the visit would not add any political value to the PDP presidential candidate or stop President Muhammadu Buhari from winning the presidential election with wide margin.

According to him, about 85 per cent of the electorates are solidly in support of the re-election Buhari because of his administration’s considerable gains in critical sectors of the national economy.

Mohammed-Daura further expressed optimism that the APC record overwhelming victory across the 36 States in Nigeria, because “our party has impacted positively nationwide.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/apc-atikus-visit-to-us-an-exercise-in-futility/

grin grin
Faze drop one song that year think it was kolo.....
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25 deomelo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by LZAA: 1:13am On Jan 21, 2019
busomma:

May I remind u that United States government has been shut down for almost 30 days now & Atiku utilized the opportunity to visit knowing that immigration officials were scanty at best or none at all. Let him repeat the trip when the government reopens. He fooled majority of Nigerians who hv no single idea what's happening here in America.
Which one u wan mke we believe na?
First it was he can't go
Then it was he went as aide to saraki
Then it was U.S govt shutting down
Come this una work,is it all slinging mud and hoping it sticks?
This aint 2015
Step up una game
Cc immhotep velocity25 passingshot
Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by hundredrivas(m): 2:45am On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
BUHARI IS A DISASTER 1.He made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world*
2.He brought recession
3.While Obasanjo removed Nigeria from debt, he plunged Nigeria back into debt
4.The Nigerian president who on national TV said he would not obey court orders
5.The most tribalistic Nigerian president ever*
6.He uses state apparatus to protect his friends while punishing and prosecuting his enemies
7.He pretends to be poor while his family lives in luxury*
8.He spent almost his entire tenure blaming past governments except himself
9.He has no knowledge of economics*
10.He admitted he has no knowledge of how to make money*
11.Over eleven million Jobs lost under his watch*
12.Herdsmen killing rose under his watch
13.He could not start and complete even a single project throughout his tenure
14.He told lies about his educational qualification*
15.He said he was only going to run for a single tenure
16.His party introduced vote buying into Nigerian political lexicon
17.He used police to threaten voters and intimidate them to secure electoral victories.
18.He rules with an "I don't care' attitude*
19.He only grants interview to foreign journalists.
20.He insults and de-markets the country when he travels abroad*
21.He built no single hospital
22.He enjoys foreign health facilities while his people die in dilapidated hospitals
23.He failed to disclose his ailment as it's done in transparent governments all over the world

This man is a disaster away with him!
Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by ogbonti: 4:16am On Jan 21, 2019
No wahala, please you all should re-elect Buhari. I will create a register of people I know personally who have vowed to vote to re-elect Buhari,

When he is re-elected and they beg me money because of hardship in the country, I will send them fake western union number because they love being deceived, and since Buhari can deceive them and they forgot and forgave him, so will they forgive and forget what I do to them... easy as ABC!
Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 21, 2019
LZAA:

Which one u wan mke we believe na?
First it was he can't go
Then it was he went as aide to saraki
Then it was U.S govt shutting down
Come this una work,is it all slinging mud and hoping it sticks?
This aint 2015
Step up una game
Cc yarimo velocity25 passingshot
It is hard for APC to unsee what they have seen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by AFONJACOW(m): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2019
you are a thief, you are wanted fugitive, DSS, FIB, CIA, Interpol, CNN, BBC are waiting for you to show your face in USA. we dare you to visit USA, You can't Go to USA bra bra bra

Atikulate... OK I'm going to USA, finally I'm in USA

Apcshits and Buhari media cows, taaaaaaa you went there as Saraki aide, you went to America not USA, oya go to New York let's see you are in USA

we have too many stupid people in APC,
Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
BUHARI IS A DISASTER 1.He made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world*
2.He brought recession
3.While Obasanjo removed Nigeria from debt, he plunged Nigeria back into debt
4.The Nigerian president who on national TV said he would not obey court orders
5.The most tribalistic Nigerian president ever*
6.He uses state apparatus to protect his friends while punishing and prosecuting his enemies
7.He pretends to be poor while his family lives in luxury*
8.He spent almost his entire tenure blaming past governments except himself
9.He has no knowledge of economics*
10.He admitted he has no knowledge of how to make money*
11.Over eleven million Jobs lost under his watch*
12.Herdsmen killing rose under his watch
13.He could not start and complete even a single project throughout his tenure
14.He told lies about his educational qualification*
15.He said he was only going to run for a single tenure
16.His party introduced vote buying into Nigerian political lexicon
17.He used police to threaten voters and intimidate them to secure electoral victories.
18.He rules with an "I don't care' attitude*
19.He only grants interview to foreign journalists.
20.He insults and de-markets the country when he travels abroad*
21.He built no single hospital
22.He enjoys foreign health facilities while his people die in dilapidated hospitals
23.He failed to disclose his ailment as it's done in transparent governments all over the world
Back to Daura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by bigiyaro(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2019
shameless APC. the main tune was atiku can't go to the US cos he is a wanted criminal, now that song has changed.
Re: Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC by LZAA: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2019
immhotep:

It is hard for APC to unsee what they have seen grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: It’s Too Late For Me To Withdraw For Anyone – Ndume / Wole Soyinka At 85: President Buhari Felicitates With Prof / Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.