Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... (4395 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
I so much respect women these lovely creatures have mastered their game from childhood .they are cocky,they are confident,they dnt give a Bleep,they believe they are special so most of them play hard to get,misbehave when you are with them they tell you straight to you face.they are blunt and sometimes rude. everyman has once in his life fallen victim to women ,they are masters in hurting you emotions.These creatures have called women have sexual urges but they have learnt how to supress it no matter how hard nature pushes them they look for the richest,the most confident,the most powerful as their mates indeed they are the smartest gender.

they are selfish with everything attention,money,compliments, just say you are the most handsome dude in a class full of women i bet they will say the "word who is decieving you".they derive pleasure from hurting mens ego,they love to use men as slaves ,just to feel special ,they swallow up all the complement you shower at them and give nothing in return ,some cannot even say thank you after doing them a favour like taking them shopping,taking them shopping,carrying heavy loads for them because they believe its their right.just like a hunter,they are always on an endless search for gullible males to devour financially ,emotional and more.

women are indeed smart and wise because their behaviour is yielding them good results they are at the top of their game nw.men worship them,men are willing to do all to please them because they have made themselves look special by playing the great mind game.many men have died,many depressed. and many hopless ,everyday i recieve calls from unknown men for relationship advice,my whatsapp flooded with messages on how to get a girlfriend,how to keep a girl and so on. life of a man is indeed hard.hustle hard to make money,strive hard with super human to impress a girl so she gives you pussy for just 45 minutes enjoyment (thats if you are not a 1 minute man)
women have wonnnn..... clap clap clap!!!!

But not anymore,the age of alphamen is here and am one of them alphamales copy every single thing women do.we control our konji because it is our greatest enemy,many great men have fallen but we are not ready to fall,we love women but we are not ready to worship them because they will never fall gor a man that worships them.we play hard to get,we are cocky and proud yea we dont kiss women ass just like they dont kiss other mens ass,our eyes are opened we are stingy with our money,compliments and we dont send we are the challenge women love to dive in .but its yielding good results for us.if you want to win the game with women learn from women become alpha and emancipate yourself from societal slavery....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by hisgrace090: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
On point!

Ask me to go out there and come back with 10 girl friends or more and I will do because among all that are in need of me for a long time till now I accept non.

Ability to control your manhood is the secrete.

8 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by lilmax(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
And mumu men keep thinking you're alpha male because you spend money,show them cars, have unlimited sex grin

women win in these three things I mentioned not you

3 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by UyiIredia(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
You have a point. Self-control is important and women seem to be better at it when it comes to sex as compared to men. But there are many women that are 'very hot'.

That said, hustle hard, work on yourself till your right woman comes. That's my game plan. So far, not too bad for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by UyiIredia(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
hisgrace090:
On point!.

Ability to control your manhood is the secrete.

*sniffs* . . . . with the help of xvideos and 'rub rub'

1 Like

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by hisgrace090: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
UyiIredia:

*sniffs* . . . . with the help of xvideos and 'rub rub'

You can do without it if you wish.
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by WEEDSDOM: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
superb
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by UyiIredia(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
hisgrace090:

You can do without it if you wish.

True. But for most konji is very strong. Which is why them no fit hold bodi in the first place.
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
UyiIredia:

True. But for most konji is very strong. Which is why them no fit hold bodi in the first place.

thats not a problem.women will always fall for the alphamale because uncommon things are attractive to people,the lower the supply the higher the demand...alphamales are not celibate..

2 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by UyiIredia(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
kollinzgee:

thats not a problem.women will always fall for the alphamale because uncommon things are attractive to people,the lower the supply the higher the supply...alphamales are not celibate..

Do you have to be rich to be an alpha male?
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
UyiIredia:

never never i will explain alphamale later...
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Hardrive(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good to know that people are getting wise. My policy is that a woman is first a human being before she is a woman, so treat then like human beings. At worst, leave them alone, they are more than capable of taking care of themselves. But sadly, only few people are ready to do that. So my own is the crazy should pair with the crazy while the good should look for the good. Nobody should be manipulated like a puppet.

8 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Resener28(m): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
kollinzgee:
I so much respect women these lovely creatures have mastered their game from childhood .they are cocky,they are confident,they dnt give a Bleep,they believe they are special so most of them play hard to get,misbehave when you are with them they tell you straight to you face.they are blunt and sometimes rude. everyman has once in his life fallen victim to women ,they are masters in hurting you emotions.These creatures have called women have sexual urges but they have learnt how to supress it no matter how hard nature pushes them they look for the richest,the most confident,the most powerful as their mates indeed they are the smartest gender.

they are selfish with everything attention,money,compliments, just say you are the most handsome dude in a class full of women i bet they will say the "word who is decieving you".they derive pleasure from hurting mens ego,they love to use men as slaves ,just to feel special ,they swallow up all the complement you shower at them and give nothing in return ,some cannot even say thank you after doing them a favour like taking them shopping,taking them shopping,carrying heavy loads for them because they believe its their right.just like a hunter,they are always on an endless search for gullible males to devour financially ,emotional and more.

women are indeed smart and wise because their behaviour is yielding them good results they are at the top of their game nw.men worship them,men are willing to do all to please them because they have made themselves look special by playing the great mind game.many men have died,many depressed. and many hopless ,everyday i recieve calls from unknown men for relationship advice,my whatsapp flooded with messages on how to get a girlfriend,how to keep a girl and so on. life of a man is indeed hard.hustle hard to make money,strive hard with super human to impress a girl so she gives you pussy for just 45 minutes enjoyment (thats if you are not a 1 minute man)

But not anymore,the age of alphamen is here and am one of them alphamales copy every single thing women do.we control our konji because it is our greatest enemy,many great men have fallen but we are not ready to fall,we love women but we are not ready to worship them because they will never fall gor a man that worships them.we play hard to get,we are cocky and proud yea we dont kiss women ass just like they dont kiss other mens ass,our eyes are opened we are stingy with our money,compliments and we dont send we are the challenge women love to dive in .but its yielding good results for us.if you want to win the game with women learn from women become alpha and emancipate yourself from societal slavery....

Yes you hit the nail on the head
Neglect them, don’t care about them
Don’t call them often
Don’t think of them at all
Don’t do anything special for these people

Then you’ll become alpha and watch how they would worship you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by DSHADOWWALKER: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
kollinzgee:

After spending years on nairaland,this is the most sensible post i have read so far.Women rule the world(or atleast nigeria),even the richest and most well to do men worship them.Why??it has to do with self-esteem and self-control.If you value yourself you wont just live ur life to impress and please people as if the world revolves around them.You wont die if you dont have sex,research shows that unmutilated women enjoy sex 16times as much as men,just have a bit of self-control and it will be the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by faithfull18(f): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Resener28:
Yes you hit the nail on the head Neglect them, don’t care about them Don’t call them often Don’t think of them at all Don’t do anything special for these people
Then you’ll become alpha and watch how they would worship you
Like you can really do away with women.
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by DSHADOWWALKER: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
faithfull18:

Like you can really do away with women.

so naija girls have even believed the guys cant do without them,see where low self esteem and lack of self-control has landed you guys.I am ashamed to be categorised in the same sex as you people.

6 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

so naija girls have even believed the guys cant do without them,see where low self esteem and lack of self-control has landed you guys.I am ashamed to be categorised in the same sex as you people.
u said my mind

1 Like

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2019
kollinzgee:

everything u said here is notin but d truth. this is the most sensible post I've seen this year.

2 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2019
michaelandre:
everything u said here is notin but d truth. this is the most sensible post I've seen this year.

thanks bro more to come...

1 Like

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by myself13: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
@least xvideos made things easier for weak men yet most men have lost all sense of selfworth and control over fleshly desires, given to laps and foot worshipping and asslicking women.
I have wondered this.

1 Like

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Omega30(m): 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

This is so true with me self
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
There is this girl that works in the same plaza with me (am a worker and a parttime student )she is very pretty girl ,all men in the plaza kiss her ass,compliment her.one day i overheard the girl saying. the reason why men are buying things from the pharmacy where she works is because of her wow...you see what am talking about .
because she was new worker i never spared her a glance,i dont even give her face because i know if i behave the same way other guys behave around her she wunt respect me.One day i she was talking to one of my friends i joined the conversation,i asked her name she said "simi"i cockily said "come again do you mean simi or simcard " she was shocked by my reply. because she wasnt used to that .to cut the story short we are very close nw and she respects me a lot she she is always giving me greenlight she calls me names like bighead,womanizer ,yeye boy....and she always want me to follow her whenever she wants to go out but i always turn her down making her attraction for me grow stronger..thats the alpha mentality.

11 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by pansophist(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
UyiIredia:

No, but you should be self-subsisting. Money and alpha traits are not mutually exclusive, albeit, money compliments the alpha male. Being alpha is a character, a way of life and the zenith of masculinity. It is the conglomeration of who-you-are/internal factors (such as appearance, gender, intellect etc) and what-you-are/external factors (such as your career, social circle, material wealth etc).

To be rich only, while ignoring other aspects will attract only gold diggers, and create a foundation for your partner to be unfaithful. It is not uncommon for wives of the wealthy to cheat with dudes who exhibit alpha traits. So no, you do not have to be materially rich to be considered alpha. True alphas hardly spend on women unreasonably, as it makes them feel used. Paradoxically, such attitude keeps her in check, as it signifies an abundance mentality, which rings sharply in her mind that she is replaceable.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Headlesschicken(m): 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
undecided @$$ talk..
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided @$$ talk..
nicompoop

1 Like

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
UyiIredia:
You have a point. Self-control is important and women seem to be better at it when it come

That said, hustle hard, work on yourself till your right woman comes. That's my game plan. So far, not too bad for me.
this is what a lady told me that forget women and work on yourself. Candid advice indeed.

1 Like

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
obingo25:
this is what a lady told me that forget women and work on yourself. Candid advice indeed.

totally ignoring women is imposible,we are made to complete each other that how God wants it .selfcontrol is crucial to being alpha but that doesnot mean you should erase women from your life (till you hit success .if you decide to avoid women because they hurt you in the past or because you are not good with them you may fail at it because women that like you will come once in a while do you chase them away when they come i will leave you to answer that....
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
pansophist:

No, but you should be self-subsisting. Money and alpha traits are not mutually exclusive, albeit, money compliments the alpha male. Being alpha is a character, a way of life and the zenith of masculinity. It is a conglomeration of who-you-are/internal factors (such as appearance, gender, intellect etc) and what-you-are/external factors (such as your career, social circle, material wealth etc).

To be rich only, while ignoring other aspects will attract only gold diggers, and create a foundation for your woman to be unfaithful. It is not uncommon for wives of wealthy men to cheat with dudes who exhibit alpha traits. So no, you do not have to be materially rich to be considered alpha, and true alpha guys hardly spend money on women unreasonably, as it makes them feel used. Paradoxically, such attitude keeps women in check, as it signifies an abundance mentality, and makes her know she is replaceable.
it seems like we both come from the same planet
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by olaboy1: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
The simple reasons for this imbalance in dating are
1. Men are the ones saddled with the responsibility of picking up girls
Since there are no sensors implanted in women for men to know the ones with several guys on their radar, the sheer volume of men still coming for her would always raise her value. If a trader has just one customer looking at a particular product, pricing would be fair, however the moment you have three customers haggling for that product then the price will skyrocket.

2. Men have a higher sex drive and energy level that must be dispensed. It’s not because women are disciplined and are capable of supressing their sexual urge, it has more to do with men and women don’t and will never have an equal sex drive generally, of course there are exceptions to the rule of some women with higher sex drive than their partners. To put it in a very simple term, men are always on all throughout the month, while women may get really really hor$xny maybe 5 days in the month.

3. Evolutionarily women have always looked up to men for survival (financial,genetics,protection) , and that’s not going to change anytime soon. They will continue to choose the best male, so be that male by taking care of Looks/Money/Status. If your L is 4/10, make sure your M and S are above 7/10. You also need to exhibit the core alpha traits of not pandering to all the atrocious demands of women and be clear with your principles and where you stand, if she chooses to walk away, remember your L/M/S and alphaness is strong to attract any woman of your choice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=olaboy1 post=74982272]The simple reasons for this imbalance in dating are
1. Men are the ones saddled with the responsibility of picking up girls
Since there are no sensors implanted in women for men to know the ones that have a guy on her radar, the sheer volume of men still coming for her would always raise her value. If a trader has just one customer looking at a particular product, pricing would be fair, however the moment you have three customers haggling for that product then the price will skyrocket.

2. Men have a higher sex drive and energy level that must dispensed. It’s not because women are disciplined and are capable of supressing their sexual urge, it has more to do with men and women don’t and will never have an equal sex drive generally, of course there are exceptions to the rule of some women with higher sex drive than their partners. To put it in a very simple term, men are always on all throughout the month, while women may get really really hor$xny maybe 5 days in the month.

3. Evolutionarily women have always looked up to men for survival (financial,genetics,protection) , and that’s not going to change anytime soon. They will continue to choose the best male, so be that male by taking care of Looks/Money/Status. If your L is 4/10, make sure your M and S are above 7/10. You also need to exhibit the core alpha traits of not pandering to all the atrocious demands of women and be clear with your principles and where you stand, if she chooses to walk away, remember your L/M/S and alphaness is strong to attract any wom

bro there are men who do not posses you LMS who still attravct women being alpha is enough to attract women.when you posses LMS mostly hoes and gold diggers will be all over you .money is attractive but most of the women and people in your life will be fake
attraction is way above money and looks ,attraction comes from the subconscious mind when a woman is attracted to you nothing else matter shikena....

1 Like

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by olaboy1: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
kollinzgee:

your are still under the spell bro...

You are not giving them the money, you are creating an illusion. You can attract women without LMS but not the best of the crop.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Don't Ever Get Married! / My Tinder Experience / On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.