Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (78064 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2010
Too sad about young Sam.
That's the risk in footie.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2010
Feel so sorry for Sam.

Good stuff he still has a role at Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by waledoy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2010
sorry for Hutchinson smiley very early
looks like they have good plan for him . . . diverting to coaching line
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by AndreUweh(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2010
Though D. Drogba did not score today but assisted in 3 of chelsea's 6 goals. Well done DD.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mystikal(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
So there are presently hardly any holes in Chelsea's defence - so­ it's a shame the same can't be said of their underpants

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/22082010/58/premier-league-prankster-targets-chelsea-pants.html?page=3&order=date#co
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2010
I'm back peops.
12 goals since I left.
We picked up from the exact spot we stopped last season.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2010
Ibime:

Horrible news. . . . Sam Hutchinson has retired from professional football. . . . this guy was supposed to be the new JT. . . . he had everything, but injuries wrecked him. . .

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2128249,00.html

I knew this was going to happen.
I have commented on Hutch's early retirement once before.
It's unfortunate.
I wish him well wherever he finds himself. He would have been world class.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2010
mystikal:

So there are presently hardly any holes in Chelsea's defence - so­ it's a shame the same can't be said of their underpants

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/22082010/58/premier-league-prankster-targets-chelsea-pants.html?page=3&order=date#co

Just readying the Chelski players for their impending sodomization. They won't keep beating teams 6-0. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mystikal(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2010
What you on about?

Did you even read the link?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2010
My bad mate - edited. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2010
Ibime:

Horrible news. . . . Sam Hutchinson has retired from professional football. . . . this guy was supposed to be the new JT. . . . he had everything, but injuries wrecked him. . .

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2128249,00.html
This is soooooooo sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mystikal(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2010
Thats ok.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2010
I'm back peops.
12 goals since I left.
We picked up from the exact spot we stopped last season.

funny i was just about to file a missing persons report grin grin

Early days but Chelsea are already looking good for the title. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by cabali(m): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2010
Yes, great start, impressive start but not conclusive. Wigan is at this point and level not exactly your average tough bottom team to play with. And west brom, not also, maybe now they gat odewinge.

This weekend should also be an easy game considering our form.

Mikel is so right for us, Essien is on point. Ashley cole is impressive; easily assisting Lampard without difficulty.

I still Have issues with Terry and Ivanovvich though.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2010
nateevs:

I knew this was going to happen.
I have commented on Hutch's early retirement once before.
It's unfortunate.
I wish him well wherever he finds himself. He would have been world class.

I remember. . . . I swear that boy had everything to be a World Class performer. . .

Meanwhile, Im hoping this story is an April fools joke, otherwise Chelsea scouts need to be drug tested. . .

Bayern Munich misfit Martin Demichelis set to snub Chelsea move in favour of Sevilla

Chelsea have made a £10million offer for Bayern Munich utility player Martin Demichelis but the player wants to join Sevilla.

The Argentine is in dispute with Bayern and club sources say Chelsea have made the first move.
Blue snub: Martin Demichelis is interested in joining Spanish side Sevilla

Blue snub: Martin Demichelis is interested in joining Spanish side Sevilla

Juventus have also shown an interest in the 29-year-old.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1306174/Bayern-Munich-misfit-Martin-Demichelis-set-snub-10m-Chelsea-favour-Sevilla.html#ixzz0xghvNdtJ
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2010
Can you just send Alex over?

Demichelis might be good for you. A defender rejected by Bayern 12months ago won the CL as the best defender in Europe
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2010
Yeah right. You don see awoof. I'm sure it was demichelis that made lucio play badly at bayern cos lucio always played well for brazil and neverkusen
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by lalaboi(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2010
With all this 6-0's chelsea dey dash teams/ / / I hope say nor be Initial Gra Gra. . . Na the final Gra Gra matter. . .

Before The season started! I checked our fixtures and i thought to my self. . . 15points for the 1st 5games was possible. . . WIgan, WestBrom, Stoke, Westham and Blackpool!. . . Would be a very good start!

Then Citeh away, Arsenal at home and Aston villa away!. . . . If we manage to Beat villa away and Arsenal at home then maybe Draw citeh away/ / / Then our intentions for this season will be crystal clear!!!

But stil!!. . Na final Gra gra matter mehhn. .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2010
It would be very silly of Bayern to release Demichelis without first getting a replacement.

We have just Badstuber and Van Buyten(Natural disaster) as central Defender Breno is injured till November and untested. Maxim Haas was just promoted from the amateur side and not good enough. We have our reserve keeper Kraft playing Central defence
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mykali(m): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2010
dayokanu:

It would be very silly of Bayern to release Demichelis without first getting a replacement.

We have just Badstuber and Van Buyten(Natural disaster) as central Defender Breno is injured till November and untested. Maxim Haas was just promoted from the amateur side and not good enough. We have our reserve keeper Kraft playing Central defence

funny
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mykali(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2010
Chelsea faces Marseille, Spartak Moscow and MSC Zilina in the Group stages of the champions league
on paper . . .it's an easy group  . . .we should progress through if we continue our fine goalscoring form
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2010
I feel sorry for the young chap. wishing him well in his future endeavours

Does anyone fancy us to win this seasons UCL? Barca and inter should be the favourites.

We are going to need a decent defender and GK for extra security at the back if we are to excel this season
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dyabman(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2010
extra striker too , like suarez smiley
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by AndreUweh(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2010
jalether:

I feel sorry for the young chap. wishing him well in his future endeavours

Does anyone fancy us to win this seasons UCL? Barca and inter should be the favourites.

We are going to need a decent defender and GK for extra security at the back if we are to excel this season
Chelsea do not need defenders. Left back A. Cole/Zhirkov; Right Back Bosingwa/Ivanovic; centre half-Terry/Alex/Ivanovic/Mancienne.
What Chelsea needs most is a decent centre forward who is capable of turning things around when our forwards are not performing. Remember what happened to Chelsea against Milan last season at the Bridge.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by lalaboi(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Chelsea do not need defenders. Left back A. Cole/Zhirkov; Right Back Bosingwa/Ivanovic; centre half-Terry/Alex/Ivanovic/Mancienne.
What Chelsea needs most is a decent centre forward who is capable of turning things around when our forwards are not performing. Remember what happened to Chelsea against Milan last season at the Bridge.

So If Ivanovic gets injured. . . We are short of a Rightback and a Centerback. . . . Great Thinking boss tongue

And Macienne just went on loan to Wolves again today. . . Season long loan. . .
Still think we dont need a defender?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by medjai(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2010
What an easy group. A stroll in the park
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2010
We dont need more strikers. DD, Anelka are there, plus Kalou is doing the business these days.

One more defender and we good to go.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2010
Now that JT is injured what happens?
We have shortage of manpower at the back.

I think we need 1 goalie and 2 defenders.
Ferreira,Turnbull and Hilario should find a new club.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mykali(m): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2010
JT injured? Oh man. . .that's bad news
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2010
Franco Di santo sold to Wigan.
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2140886,00.html
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by yousouph(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2010
Let him go develop his game over there
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2010
Mourinho, though, voted Bastian Schweinsteiger his Footballer of the Year, while Wenger went for Messi.

In Van Gaal’s eyes, Wayne Rooney was superior to Messi and Milito as Forward of the Year and Footballer of the Year. No prizes for guessing the Barcelona coach’s Midfielder of the Year. Come on down, Cesc Fabregas.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/7972022/Manchester-United-manager-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-gives-gloves-to-Chelseas-Petr-Cech.html

Player of the year awards. No wonder Mourinho is the best coach in the world tongue He sees quality even in his sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.