Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

FGN Releases Prices For The New Nigerian E-passports - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FGN Releases Prices For The New Nigerian E-passports (1308 Views)

Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) / The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG / Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FGN Releases Prices For The New Nigerian E-passports by madampresident(f): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
The FGN has introduced a new Nigerian e-passport with 10 years validity.

The Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Service, Mohammad Babandede, disclosed the prices of the e-passports to newsmen, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

See the prices below:

32 pages e-passports = N25,000 OR $130 for those abroad – 5 years validity period;

64 pages e-passports = N35,000 OR $150 for those abroad – 5 years validity period;

64 pages e-passports = N70,000 OR $230 for those abroad – 10 years validity period.

According to the statement, both the new and the old passports remain valid.

https://idonsabi.com/latest-news-in-nigeria-today-20th-january-2019/

Re: FGN Releases Prices For The New Nigerian E-passports by docadams: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: FGN Releases Prices For The New Nigerian E-passports by sholatech(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
And immigration offuce guys will add 5-15k on top before you can get this as 'Processing Fees'. Hmmn.
Re: FGN Releases Prices For The New Nigerian E-passports by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
those are official prices. don't be surprised that it may be double when you get to there office.. NIS kwa... if its available upon payment.. it's a welcome development... but I doubt
Re: FGN Releases Prices For The New Nigerian E-passports by cluewebhost(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2019
Can I have 2 Nigerian passports?
Re: FGN Releases Prices For The New Nigerian E-passports by Fxwarrior: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2019
madampresident:
The FGN has introduced a new Nigerian e-passport with 10 years validity.

The Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Service, Mohammad Babandede, disclosed the prices of the e-passports to newsmen, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

See the prices below:

32 pages e-passports = N25,000 OR $130 for those abroad – 5 years validity period;

64 pages e-passports = N35,000 OR $150 for those abroad – 5 years validity period;

64 pages e-passports = N70,000 OR $230 for those abroad – 10 years validity period.

According to the statement, both the new and the old passports remain valid.

https://idonsabi.com/latest-news-in-nigeria-today-20th-january-2019/

Hello, I saw your pm. Can you drop your contact?

(1) (Reply)

Hong Kong Visa / Germany Info : Femi,vikiviko,paribus And Others: I Need Your Advices !1 / How Do I Get To Oba Oyekan Estate In Lekki From Surulere By Public Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.