Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him (8161 Views)

Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) / Speed Darlington Shares Explicit Photo Of Him Receiving 'head' From A Woman / Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by Letenwam: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Speed Darlington took to Instagram to share a nude photo of a lady, who according to him refused to have sex with him after they met at a party.

Speed Darlington who disclosed that he got quite offended that the lady turned down his sex move at his show, added that his loyalists got the lady's nude photo for him. The US based Nigerian singer who claims to be bigger that those the lady have sex with, wrote;

I meet a girl about 2 months ago at my show. I let her know straight up that I want to have sex with her that I like her body. She didn't say yes or no to me which means the door is not locked nor wide open it's just closed, if i apply some force it will open; but that's too much psychology for sex. Say something so now I know where I stand. So now I feel like punishing her by posting her nude on my site

have more. She will learn today. All I do is Elevate myself every year after year after year I crescendo higher and higher there should be a reward because it's not easy. I just secured another show in DALLAS.

https://lailasnews.com/speed-darlington-shares-nude-photo-of-lady-who-refused-to-have-sex-with-him/

lalasticlala

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by GistmoreNG: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by okomile(f): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
So pple are crazy. Is this an achievement in his life

Rubbish post

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by paiz: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Thunder is warming up for who censored that picture

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by kiddoiLL(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
See the only positive thing in this post is the picture that came along with it...
he might be a crazy guy but you gotta credit his confidence and self belief, plus his ability to make himself feel good no matter what..
who gives a fück about your body or six packs??
Happiness is all that matters

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by Dreyl(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Who's he
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by Richdad50(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
I do not blame him. Music and creativity keeps you busy mentally. When you lack the talent, you will naturally slip into this kind of act.

#Richdad

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by earthsync(f): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
I don't understand how wanting to have sex with a girl and sharing her nude for refusing him on his site correlates with him having a show in Dallas. I lost some brain cells reading that undecided

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by ClintonEmex: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Is this one also a celebrity?
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by Arthurity1(m): 12:28am On Jan 21, 2019
Kids! Tho right here is a type of animal that belongs to the zoo!
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by thegrinch(m): 1:15am On Jan 21, 2019
Is this one a Human Being So shocked
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by Speedyconnect15: 5:36am On Jan 21, 2019
Dude, tunde ednut, bobrisky all weird
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by chrisifeanyi: 6:06am On Jan 21, 2019
He look sick. No wonder why the gal refused his sick dick

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by CaptainGOOD: 6:17am On Jan 21, 2019
Lies
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by anochuko01(m): 6:32am On Jan 21, 2019
earthsync:
I don't understand how wanting to have sex with a girl and sharing her nude for refusing him on his site correlates with him having a show in Dallas. I lost some brain cells reading that undecided
I can replace the lost cells. it'll only take a bottom-up approach
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by Khd95(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2019
The way cuppy dey jump preeqs,if speed is calm E go soon reach he turn grin
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by Omoapena(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2019
I'm more concerned about people who call him for show, how does he entertain them?
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by morosoy: 8:58am On Jan 21, 2019
smh. i'm sorry for you speedy
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by Vicyace: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2019
This got me lol
That's too much psychology for sex grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by 9jaBloke: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2019
Who else thinks this guy is an I.diot?
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by Tamarapetty(f): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2019
When will ladies stop snapping nudes??
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by fatymore(f): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2019
This guy is daft...
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by Heskeiy(m): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by Olibboy: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2019
I wan laugh belle scatter
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by Sportwin(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2019
Confidence yapa
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him by delectablegyal(f): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
the guy needs pvssy juice. he should register on nairaland to send me a message then we can take it from there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Fela Kuti Almost ‘chopping’ Burna Boy’s Mother Right On Stage Pops Up / Faze Signed Up By Konvict Records / Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.