Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

Is Nairaland Paid Ads A Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Nairaland Paid Ads A Scam? (313 Views)

Mastering Google Ads: A Step-by-step Guide To Creating Compelling Ads / System Of Generating Traffic Without Running Paid Ads [snapshots Included] / How To Make Sales Without Paid Ads Using Giveaway Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nairaland Paid Ads A Scam? by realwebman: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
I paid 20k for nairaland ads since 17th of Jan and sent payment details to their email as requested, today is 20th you won't believe not a single response to my payment, even after sending series of mail and not even a phone number to use and contact them regarding these.

I also have a friend who also paid them sometimes last year and his ads was not running for over a week not until he came to write about them been a scam online and he was immediately attended to.

Further researching on this I noticed so many other people have had this same issues and instead of Nairaland to provide a customer care number to resolve such issues they just ignore and accept customer money without activating there order.

So if an admin or mode is reading this, kindly inform Seun to activate my ads have paid for over 3 days with username: realwebman and also provide a means of communication for his clients paying for ads.

(1) (Reply)

�oriflame / Business / HELP! How Do I Register A Business Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.