Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members (25255 Views)

Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Archbishop, Magnus Atilade Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Letenwam: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
A heavenly subscription card seems to be the latest innovation sold to church members, who attend the Canaanland Adoration Ministries. 

The Heavenly subscription cards which is sold to church members for #200, has an option of subscribing for someone. Twitter user @thisisChibuzor who shared photos of the card, wrote; 

It's 2019, praying for yourself is no longer enough, you have to subscribe too! It's heavenly subscription. Imagine going to hell because we refused to subscribe.

Stay there, fathers, sisters, prophets, high priests, native doctors are all doing it now, if you fall you fall. Lol... But don't forget to subscribe! Amen. Stay there, heavenly visa is next. Already shared the idea on the TL in my last tweet.

https://lailasnews.com/heavenly-subscription-cards-sold-to-church-members-in-nigeria-photos/

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Bruno3000(m): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
useless thieves. Na their type Jesus would love to flog. senseless fellows.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Great. It is time we call the Annunaki Elohim at Orion Belt directly

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by obembet(f): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Angel Gabriel just need to blow final whistle... We don kmow everything for Bible

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by emeijeh(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Endtime book card of life cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by FreshBoss007: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
gullible people loading

5 Likes

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
I will become a Pastor if Buhari enters 2nd Term.

I wouldn't be worried anymore about recession.

I would increase tithe from 10% to 50%

[img]https:///media/7-02-2015/EikxqP.gif[/img]

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by delpee(f): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
419!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by sukerefakere(m): 4:43am On Jan 21, 2019
okeyfineboy:
Stop misleading the public. The card is not a heavenly subscription card. People who buy the card are mostly those who are sick (as in serious health issue, in which the person has seeked medical help/gone to the hospital but didn't get better) or have serious problems. When you subscribe, it will enable the Priest to call you on your phone and pray for you concerning the problems you're going through. And the truth is that it works. I know people it has worked for.
angry too late to save you bro!!

31 Likes

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by GISTM0RE: 4:55am On Jan 21, 2019
tongue
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Hoodbilonia: 6:06am On Jan 21, 2019
shey na naija tunes card

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Spicycat(f): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2019
That guy man called Mbaka started selling such cards about 5 or more years ago in his so called adoration ministry in Enugu, i remembered the first time i saw such card on the hand of one sheeple like that in Abuja shocked shocked shocked the guy was like " this card will solve the spiritual problem he is facing in life" and i was like what tha fvck.

Its only in Christianity will you see such religious nonsense been perpetuated on a massive scale, I really pity for Christians because their brains are easily manipulate by their men god to suit whatever character they want them to play.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by InaNla(f): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2019
Fraudulent people everywhere you go.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2019

It is well oooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2019
By 2040, we will only have succeeded to have raised posterity of religious thieves!

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by TheKingIsHere: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2019
grin

And some foolish people will still buy the spiritual cards

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Primusinterpares(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2019
Some gullible Nigerians will still fall for this

1 Like

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Olalan(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2019
Really pathetic how people fall for some things

1 Like

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by OBTMOS(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2019
C
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by flyca: 9:07am On Jan 21, 2019
Some people will buy it. And that is worrisome.
It shows the brain power of those who will decide the future of this country Feb 16th cry

5 Likes

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by sirjoe1124(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Please Nigerians know that God doesn't have a grandson..... If you have a problem find the solution, don't consult this pastorprenuers.

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Nascad: 9:08am On Jan 21, 2019
They keep giving Freeze "mouth" to talk

1 Like

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Oweku: 9:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Stealing by treak..
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by wis3(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2019
zombies grin
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by AllenSpencer: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Are people so foolish

This can't be true.....

The God we serve in Africa is totally different

Our own God likes money like kilode

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Trust those guys from the yeast

Look at the Rev head and his name grin
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by freemanbubble: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2019
isokay
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Kokoman1(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2019
Letenwam:
A heavenly subscription card seems to be the latest innovation sold to church members, who attend the Canaanland Adoration Ministries. 

The Heavenly subscription cards which is sold to church members for #200, has an option of subscribing for someone. Twitter user @thisisChibuzor who shared photos of the card, wrote; 

It's 2019, praying for yourself is no longer enough, you have to subscribe too! It's heavenly subscription. Imagine going to hell because we refused to subscribe.

Stay there, fathers, sisters, prophets, high priests, native doctors are all doing it now, if you fall you fall. Lol... But don't forget to subscribe! Amen. Stay there, heavenly visa is next. Already shared the idea on the TL in my last tweet.

https://lailasnews.com/heavenly-subscription-cards-sold-to-church-members-in-nigeria-photos/

See how they’ve turned Christianity to business enterprise
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by nonye6194: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2019
They're turning my dear catholic into something else with these 'adoration ministries' springing up everywhere.

Mater Misericordia

agnus dei, mea culpa!
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Goddyj(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2019
Religion has destroyed my People cry cry

1 Like

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Richdad50(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2019
SAD
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2019
U will be surprised to see "professors","doctors","lawyers","learned men" buying the card...BTW what am I seeing, "valid for three days?gringrin..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.