Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (56483 Views)

How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by comcorn: 5:22am On Jan 22, 2019
Pls, go for deliverance, having feelings for your ex is a way the enemy wants to use to attack your marriage, its wrong.

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by comcorn: 5:30am On Jan 22, 2019
Having feelings for your ex is evil, go for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Tinyemeka(m): 5:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Fidelismaria:
grin cheesy

I take it your wife is not good in bed and your ex is excellent at it

Well what can I say

This is just the plain simple reason.

I understand the OP's situation fully.
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Ades1234(m): 5:42am On Jan 22, 2019
One of d reason is that both see them selve once in the week, and leave in the same town that could lead to it, and I believed the ex is giving him also a green light too
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by GiftedMind1JEM: 5:49am On Jan 22, 2019
janettee:
You may still be in love with something but not want it..

I swear, all the feeling he has for his Ex will die. The moment his wife find's out. Misery will entrap him like a snare.
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by cococandy(f): 5:50am On Jan 22, 2019
If you’re a woman now we would have called you olosho.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by treasurenumid(f): 5:57am On Jan 22, 2019
i understand how u feel. try rebuilding your wife .think of what u saw in her then that made u married her. and get over ur lost

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by meobizy(f): 6:06am On Jan 22, 2019
Females are the only humans who feel this way. There is no way this is a man.

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by onunwa21(m): 6:07am On Jan 22, 2019
U re missing his di**ck, nothing again my dear!!!
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Kobicove(m): 6:07am On Jan 22, 2019
holyfather:
There's this false notion people have about love and marriage.
1. You can only be genuinely in love with one person.
NOT TRUE

2. You should only marry for love.
AGAIN,NOT TRUE.

I think these two solves the whole riddle.

You have said it all!

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by delishpot: 6:22am On Jan 22, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Man is polygamous in nature. The way I feel now, I think I'm supposed to marry like 5 women. I'm not married yet and is simply because am finding it difficult to chose one among them. Wish is possibly I marry all. Nine of them wants to let go too

Can you provide for all of them if they agree to marry you today?

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by zicoraads: 6:26am On Jan 22, 2019
Arrange for a meet and get it over with. Because it's quite obvious no matter what we tell you here, it won't work, if you can still be thinking of your ex after 5 years.

But remember there might be consequences. So be ready to deal with anything that follows. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by zomby(m): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2019
This is very normal...The feelings will die with time.
Just keep in mind that you are mostly missing the sexual part, she may not even be better than your current wife; stay away from her and stay focused.

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by gbagyiza: 6:33am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

Thanks for the advice. I apreciate

Pls don't do something that will hurt you for life. U have a wife, if your wife ex told u the same thing u r telling us regarding your wife, how will u feel? It actually happens most especially when your wife is not meeting ur expectations like your ex does. you will begin to think of her but I tell u every woman is made different. When u have this understanding of your wife n begin to appreciate her n also teach her what u felt u r missing, I tell u everything will be fine. Don't just start what u can't finish, I can categorically say u lust after your ex. A married man was caught after having sex with a married woman last week in my friend church. It was terrible I tell u. Appreciate what u have n stick to her.

7 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Unrated900(m): 6:40am On Jan 22, 2019
Continue digging your own grave.
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Yakubalo455: 6:42am On Jan 22, 2019
See prove below

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:58am On Jan 22, 2019
nkemdi89:
Hmmmmmm this is one of the reason why I don't want to sleep with any man before marriage, I am a very emotional person, I don't trust myself I can rekindle it with an ex, but all these big head men won't understand. I understand how you feel though , I have some very cool ex that their memory brings smile into your life. I don't if this my principle can be applied to dealing with humans, anything I have cravings for , I make sure take excess or do it continuously until i get tired of it, after then I don't think of it again, if not it will continue to play in head.
So you're trying to tell me you be virgin?

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Bluffly: 7:01am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
I want to know if it is normal to keep feelings for one's ex after marriage. I have been struggling with this for the past 5 years. I want a way out very quickly and I need help.
Draw a thick line between morality and immortality and you will be fine. Above all give your life to Christ and read the Bible regularly as this will help get rid of immoral thoughts. Also avoid watching movies, especially Nollywood that promote such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Olatara(f): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
I want to know if it is normal to keep feelings for one's ex after marriage. I have been struggling with this for the past 5 years. I want a way out very quickly and I need help.
Divorce your wife and marry your ex nah, olojukokoro!

3 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by MartinBond(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2019
Is her name Ishioma?
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by koyeni(m): 7:29am On Jan 22, 2019
undecided
Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by iboboyswag(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2019
* Do not mock the pain you have not experienced *

@ OP I perfectly understand the feeling... Sometimes people misconstrue it for sex but its not always. There are some parts of a person that appeals to you and fits your personality but for some reasons you just can't be with them.

This is life... Just live it!

4 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2019
nkemdi89:
Hmmmmmm this is one of the reason why I don't want to sleep with any man before marriage, I am a very emotional person, I don't trust myself I can rekindle it with an ex, but all these big head men won't understand. I understand how you feel though , I have some very cool ex that their memory brings smile into your life. I don't if this my principle can be applied to dealing with humans, anything I have cravings for , I make sure take excess or do it continuously until i get tired of it, after then I don't think of it again, if not it will continue to play in head.
U just like me, once I love a thing and its easily to get, I will always go back. Reason I live a monk life and don't want anything to stick to my head. I have always unnderated sex not because I don't like it but I don't want to get addicted to it cos I know what happens when I love a thing. Some say its me behaving like a siissy but either way my life is more peaceful than when I am attached to people in the name of Love

3 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Rozaytee: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:
why didn't u marry her

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by mui4love(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

A kind of feeling different from that i felt for my wife. Each time I remembered her, the feelings is rekindled.
.It do come to ones mind at times,that is the sign of true love,all you need do is not to be alone anytime the feelings come to your mind,it do happens like that my brother, it can never be erased if it's true,I can feel you brother,try as much as possible not to make physical contact with her again if you don't want to end up cohabiting with her,this is simple truth my dear because it happened to me and I don't pray to meet face to face with her again in my life in order not to sin against God,take a very good care of yourself brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by VictorRomanov: 7:50am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

It is normal, especially if there was so much memories between you two. However this is where self control comes in. You have to avoid all forms of contact with her, never compare her with your wife and try to create loving memories with your wife. Also think of the reasons why you broke up in the first place (I am assuming that you did the break up or she was at fault, but if the fault is from you and you messed, this part wont work).

In the end you'll succeed if you dont give up and give in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by jaxxy(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2019
Rogosa:

It just means u don’t love ur wife. An ex is an ex. That Ship should have sailed years ago bro. If I may ask why didn’t u get married to ur ex? Ure just playing and feeding an irrelevant feeling that could become a monster. Dump the feeling if it’s meaningless and focus on the right things. I hate wasting my time dwelling on what’s not feasible or realistic.

4 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2019
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by bluefilm: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2019
Nonsense sad

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by MrPRevailer(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2019
Elukapendragon:
I understand how you feel.... I still love my ex like mad

Then you shouldve married her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.