Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,435 members, 7,801,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing (63321 Views)

Which One Destroys Man Faster? / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by hugelyendowed: 12:24am On Jan 21, 2019
Grinding gone wrong!!!!

Lady Destroys Man's Manhood During Sexy Dance.

Here is a trending video of a man who saw himself as 'superman' grinder. He was rocking a lady at a party, using all his powers to hit on the lady.

Things took a different turn after another lady in skimpy attire took over from the first lady. She grabbed the man and placed him on the ground and started 'dealing' with the man.

She finished the man and left him with painful private parts.

Many have applauded the lady for teaching the man a lesson of his life not to mess with every lady.

Watch the video here and see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/bad-grinding-lady-destroys-mans-private.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by hugelyendowed: 12:24am On Jan 21, 2019
Watch the video here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by happybee: 9:08am On Jan 21, 2019
He got more than he bargained.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Dreyl(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2019
grin
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by wiwug: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2019
grin grin grin

mad ting
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by kushercain: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Listening to kizz Daniel no go dey do pass yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Abee79(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by millionboi2: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
D man humble

Kuku ma kill me kind of tin
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by yatugojo: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
jeeezus
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by hisexcellency34: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
It is glaring that this kind of guy with all his gra gra cannot last a minute in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Laughing as we watched this video earlier. cheesy
He won the first round, came back to try his luck with the 2nd babe, we knew there is gonna be wahala when she carried him and others helped to throw him to the ground, before the serious grinding started.

RIP in advance to his instrument!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by seyigiggle: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
this would be a new trend again
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by lilmax(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
how do people feel comfortable attending shameless parties like this?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by JoanHicks(f): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Stale

3 Likes

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by gokay11(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
sexual harassment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by abraham245: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
grinding goes wrong
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Kelklein(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by 2lateBiafra: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
just take a look at the shape of the head, NA IPOB YOUTH, ...........NA THEM

3 Likes

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
cool

This is exactly the way I destroyed Nigeria in my attempt to fight corruption. Vote for me in 2019 and we will perform surgery on the Preek Nigerian economy, and get it working again.

~ProsidentBuhari

3 Likes

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Kelklein(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
o boy.. that pain no be for here o..

1 Like

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by baike: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
I think say she wine the man BJ cut
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Richdad50(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
stupid boy
2lateBiafra:
just take a look at the shape of the head, NA IPOB YOUTH, ...........NA THEM

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.