Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Mtn Heavy Data Plans - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Mtn Heavy Data Plans (7294 Views)

How To Make Money Online By Selling Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sme Data Plans / Cheapest Data Plans For All Networks. Buy MTN 1gb@450, 2gb@750 +more. / Buy BIG & CHEAP DATA Plans For Your Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Heavy Data Plans by MizTyna(f): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
DaySpringer:

I only have one Sim left right now. This contains 3TB of data, expires 17th of December this year and goes for #110k.

How is this the answer to my question?
Re: Mtn Heavy Data Plans by DaySpringer: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
MizTyna:
Can the data be transferred

I'm sorry. The data cannot be transferred. But activation is no longer available.
Re: Mtn Heavy Data Plans by kingsuperoc(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
DaySpringer:
I am not a scammer.
If you pay for the service, you will get your data, if not you will get a refund.

If I scam one person, I loose thousands of naira in future profit. I need the Goodwill and belief of you all as much and even more than the money.

The trust people have in you = Money.
With trust you can always get more money, make more sales. Without it? You're broke.

I need your number please. Is it still available?
Re: Mtn Heavy Data Plans by Alejob: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Power for your laptop, Phones and mifi

https://www.nairaland.com/4611918/occult-store
Re: Mtn Heavy Data Plans by eaglegist: 12:09pm On May 23, 2020
This post is very insightful, big kudos to you. i saw the latest and Cheapest MTN Data Plan HERE .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available Now! / Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) / Learn How To Produce Different Types Of High Grade Quality Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.