Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Dear Writers, Want To Earn Extra Income Writing? Check Out These Blogs - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dear Writers, Want To Earn Extra Income Writing? Check Out These Blogs (320 Views)

High-quality Writing Services For Your Blogs, Websites & Youtube Channels / 100% Plagiarism Free Content For Your Blogs And Websites!!! / Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Writers, Want To Earn Extra Income Writing? Check Out These Blogs by Pricelessfina(f): 2:59am On Jan 21, 2019
It’s already two weeks into 2019. Honestly, this is the fastest January I have ever seen and if you’re like me, you are still trying to get back into a normal routine after the rush of the holidays. Like I am still trying to sit down and get some work done.

While I was strolling online yesterday, I decided to do a research on blogs that pay writers for their work. After the hectic research, I was able to come up with these blogs. None of them charge submission fees or any nonsense like that. They are more concerned about the quality of your writing and if it is dope enough, they are willing to pay for it.

And guess what?

The good thing about most of the blogs listed below is that they also allow you to include a bio with a link back to your website. This way, you can easily use that opportunity to link back to a hire me page on your blog, and as a result get a lot of clients willing to pay you for your work.

So, below- are the list of the blogs:

http://annsbleedingpen.com/blog/2019/01/21/dear-writers-want-earn-extra-income-writing-check-blogs/

(1) (Reply)

It’s Possible / Life Guide With Philosophical Dialectics / Eiffel Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.