Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong (14951 Views)

Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB / Mother Of All Rallies In Lagos Prove Obi & Kwankwaso Are They Regional Candi / What Next For Obi After The Failed Mother Of All Rallies In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by Leonardoreel(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2019
tsephanyah:
Does Obasanjo actually expect us to take him serious? A man that said worse things about Atiku & still wants us to vote for the so called thief & a corrupt fellow now. Is that not insanity? Obasanjo supervised d worst & bogus election in d history of Nigeria #AtikuNeverAgain

Thought I was the only one in that school of thought
That man must be a joker honestly
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by ORIENTATION101: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Same people will still be at PDP crowd

That's normal na
has pdp ever pull such crowd Tell pdp to upgrade their rallies from town hall ,party chieftains compound, open field, mosque compound , to stadium like apc have been doing since then we can agree if they pull same crowd.

Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by Humblezack: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2019
Nigeria wants Buhari and FeBuhari is here. grin
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by Humblezack: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2019
tspun:
Deranged people

Is your life now much better now that you’ve typed an insult
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by Topmaike007(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Even na Grandma self....

PMB beyond 2023
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by thirty(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2019
I stand with Buhari

God bless Nigeria
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by supereagle(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2019
tsephanyah:
Does Obasanjo actually expect us to take him serious? A man that said worse things about Atiku & still wants us to vote for the so called thief & a corrupt fellow now. Is that not insanity? Obasanjo supervised d worst & bogus election in d history of Nigeria #AtikuNeverAgain

Documented Views Of Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo About Alhaji Atiku Abubaka

2003 "I regret picking Atiku Abubakar as my vice".

2004 " I can no longer work with Atiku, his integrity is in question ".

2005 " Atiku cannot be trusted ".

2006 " Atiku cannot escape justice over corruption cases "

2007 "Do not vote Atiku he is corrupt".

2008 " Atiku is a corrupt leader".

2009 "Nigerians can never forgive Atiku".

2010 " Atiku is not an option to leadership in Nigeria ".

2011 " I have never seen a leader as greedy as Atiku ".

2012 " Nigerians should pray for leaders imbued with integrity not Atiku ".

2013 "Atiku should apologize to Nigerians over his political sins".

2014 No political party with the aspiration to assume leadership should think of Atiku".

2015 "Nigeria has grown beyond a corrupt leader like Atiku".

2016 " I will never reconcile with Atiku ".

2017 " I never knew Atiku was this corrupt " "I can never be on the same page with Atiku. God forbid!".

2018 January to August " God will not forgive me if I support Atiku ".

2018 August " Atiku has the capacity to save Nigeria's economy from collapse".

What do you think about Chief Olusegun Obasanjo?

CREDIT: Musa Mohammed

Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by Topmaike007(m): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2019
DokitaDave:

So, where will the father of all campaign hold? undecided grin
Ebonyi State,we Ebonyians have pledge alliance to PMB alone.....God bless Governor Dave for realising that Atiku is not the solution..
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by bender79: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2019
4+4#next level
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by ejimatic: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2019
agwom:
Governor Simon Bako Lalong of Plateau State has described the crowd that greeted President Muhammadu Buhari’s visit to Jos at the weekend as “the mother of all rallies.”

He said “the unprecedented” turnout was not the first time the people of the state showed love and support for President Buhari.

Daily Trust reports that thousands of supporters overwhelmed security agents at the Rwang Pam stadium, venue of the rally, preventing the president or any of the dignitaries from making a speech.

President Buhari only waved at his teeming supporters and an hour later, left the stadium through a rear exit. However, Lalong said in a live discussion on national television that the uncommon crowd was typical of Buhari’s visits to Plateau all the time.

“When he visited Plateau in 2011, he was unable to get out of the vehicle due to the mammoth crowd and could only wave at the people,” Lalong said.

“In 2014 when he came to campaign, the crowd was so overwhelming that a stampede unfortunately claimed three lives.

“The crowd had been expected because everywhere the president goes, a huge crowd followed him but what we witnessed in Jos was so overwhelming that people are now calling it the mother of all rallies,” the governor said. He stated that the chances of APC in the state were bright, especially since Saturday’s rally had attracted people from across the state irrespective of ethnic and party affiliations. He said his administration had done well in the last four years and therefore deserved reelection.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/mother-of-all-rallies-took-place-in-jos-lalong.html
The Plateau people said by their action: Don't talk you have won already...They flooded the stadium like insects.....FeBuhari loading
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by cardoctor(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2019
ybalogs:
Cicero of the Roman empire wrote this :

1. The poor - work & work.
2. The rich - exploit the poor.
3. The soldier - protects both.
4. The taxpayer - pays for all three.
5. The banker - robs all four.
6. The lawyer - misleads all five.
7. The doctor - bills all six.
8. The goons - scare all of seven.
9. The Politician -, lives happily on account of all eight.

Written in 43 B.C., but valid even today ... !

Which politician do you know that existed in 43 BC? May be Donald Trump.
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by agent01(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2019
agwom:
Governor Simon Bako Lalong of Plateau State has described the crowd that greeted President Muhammadu Buhari’s visit to Jos at the weekend as “the mother of all rallies.”

He said “the unprecedented” turnout was not the first time the people of the state showed love and support for President Buhari.

Daily Trust reports that thousands of supporters overwhelmed security agents at the Rwang Pam stadium, venue of the rally, preventing the president or any of the dignitaries from making a speech.

President Buhari only waved at his teeming supporters and an hour later, left the stadium through a rear exit. However, Lalong said in a live discussion on national television that the uncommon crowd was typical of Buhari’s visits to Plateau all the time.

“When he visited Plateau in 2011, he was unable to get out of the vehicle due to the mammoth crowd and could only wave at the people,” Lalong said.

“In 2014 when he came to campaign, the crowd was so overwhelming that a stampede unfortunately claimed three lives.

“The crowd had been expected because everywhere the president goes, a huge crowd followed him but what we witnessed in Jos was so overwhelming that people are now calling it the mother of all rallies,” the governor said. He stated that the chances of APC in the state were bright, especially since Saturday’s rally had attracted people from across the state irrespective of ethnic and party affiliations. He said his administration had done well in the last four years and therefore deserved reelection.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/mother-of-all-rallies-took-place-in-jos-lalong.html
There was massive crowd but it may be difficult to believe that 60% of the turn out were children below 15 years of age.
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2019
MrAJQ:
Indeed, mother of all rally.
No one defeat Buhari in a free and fair election in 2019.
Even the letter master was defeated by Buhari in 2003 though the later fought for himself through rigging.
How do you convince someone like not to vote Buhari with ordinary letter?

12m votes win. nobody can get that amount of votes thrigh rigging.
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2019
Nonsense

Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by asobo: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2019
Simon Bako Lalong is a drowning man. Nobody should take him serious. Plateau state ex governor come 2 March 2019.
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by Enuose242(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2019
tsephanyah:

Speak for your selve and apc wailers as for me I take him serious
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by jrusky(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2019
tsephanyah:

Stop talking about Obasanjo you pooh head. You are one of the most dangerous human I ever known. Yoyr conscience is at the back of your head and your judgemental ability is dead, your reasoning faculty tissues are worn out because when the same thief was in apc he wasn't a thief, when this same thief dropped his private jet for you useless lifeless a s s hole called Buhari then he wasn't a thief, when this same thief dropped his billion and delivered hundred of thousand votes for your dullardino in Aso Rock then he wasn't a thief bro I repeat you are better dead than be alife because your level of thinking faculty is as dead as dead body body.

Mind you I'm not supporting Atiku because of who he is but I'm really upset with you and your useless party for collecting cash from your so called thieves to win, you collect their private jets and used it to win and now because they change gear you and your stupid party now tagged them thieves. Bro I hate people who reason like you.
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by asobo: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2019
Oweku:
Now we re the problem.. We will never get there, I just we do..

Ask him about his promise for 2019..its the same of 2015....All the promise na carry-over..

But due to illitracy and little money dey get.. My people will queue behind the dullard..
They were paid 300 naira each, instead of the 1k earlier promised them; which resulted into chaos at the government house. The should come and defend themselves
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by CoolAmbience(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

It is you who sounded stupid. In fact, you came across as one who is demented.

The guy made real sense. Obasanjo insisted that Atiku was a common thief....and documented all sorts of negative things about his former VP only to turn around to ask Nigerians to vote him to become president.

Has Obasanjo come out to say that everything he wrote about Atiku in his book 'My Watch' was a lie? He even said that God will never forgive him if he supported Atiku to be president of Nigeria knowing who he is. Do you reason at all? Do understand the enormity of a remark like that?
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by CoolAmbience(m): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2019
TheMoniker:
How on earth will someone that supervised the massacre of hundreds of armless protesters be sold as a presidential candidate? The extremely proud and arrogant vegetable that sees himself above everyone in Nigeria? Someone that can’t defend the job he’s been doing? Someone hated by the sensible and loved by the gullible? I curse the day this thing became Nigeria’s President. Oh I forgot his midget scammer “pastor” Vice President

So you dey sensible?
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by Elliot2(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2019
CoolAmbience:

The guy made real sense. Obasanjo insisted that Atiku was a common thief....and documented all sorts of negative things about his former VP only to turn around to ask Nigerians to vote him to become president.

Has Obasanjo come out to say that everything he wrote about Atiku in his book 'My Watch' was a lie? He even said that God will never forgive him if he supported Atiku to be president of Nigeria knowing who he is. Do you reason at all? Do understand the enormity of a remark like that?

selective attention is a mental sickness,and you my friend is suffering from one. What about d good things jubrin and tinubu said about atiku while he was in APC but has turned around to vilify him? You are a very stupid smbori.
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by ngadaAwo: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2019
CoolAmbience:

sorry i don't read trash
trash trash trash
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by CoolAmbience(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
sorry i don't read trash
trash trash trash

Lol.

U for talk again na....I'm glad you now saw the insanity in your post.
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by CoolAmbience(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2019
Elliot2:
selective attention is a mental sickness,and you my friend is suffering from one. What about d good things jubrin and tinubu said about atiku while he was in APC but has turned around to vilify him? You are a very stupid smbori.

Look at this anu ofia...

Mtchewww.

Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by ngadaAwo: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

U for talk again na....I'm glad you now saw the insanity in your post.

more trash
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by movetoca: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2019
arewaboy01:
GOD BLESS YOU MY GOVERNOR AND GOD BLESS PMB
4+4 SAK!
Why are you people (plateau) very stupid? I mean it's like it's a normal thing over there. I have never seen a reasonable man from Plateau state in my whole life. All they know how to do is drink and Chase women. They butcher you like cows and you support them because you want to be hausa by all means. You rejected your native language and picked hausa all because you want to be more Hausa than Hausas. God thank you for making me a Rivers man because I can't imagine sharing a state with retards like Plateau people. Keep supporting your oppressors and Invaders...spits
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by edibobo: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Imported Supporters from other States with 10k price tag
Re: Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong by Ibrahim505(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Expect mother of all rallies on 27th when bubu will storm the ancient city.

What's The Implication Of Sir Ahmadu Bello's October 12, 1960 Statement? / 100 Days: Buhari On The Right Track, Says Tukur / Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75