Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo (54317 Views)

I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by ikorodureporta: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2019
cheesy Al of dem dey fear.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2019
Hmm

I hope PMB didnt really say this...

It would be a sign that OBJ successfully mind-fvcked him

OBJ is very manipulative all the time

Modified : read the article....simply a sensationalist headline. Buhari's media team should have made it very brief and dismissive. Maybe made a short video, where the President can ask maybe Osinbajo " OBJ just wrote a letter saying APC would rig" and then PMB would laugh out loud.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by StoneLucifer: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2019
braveboy64:
Did Buhari replied

Queens English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Racoon(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2019
-OBJ supported Shagari in 1979 and he won.
-OBJ supported Yar 'Addua in 2007 and he won.
-OBJ supported Jonathan in 2011 and he won.
-OBJ supported Buhari in 2015 and he won.
-OBJ is supporting Atiku now and he'll also win in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by joeyswift(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2019
Like if you think buhari cannot articulate this reply and share if you think buhari is smart enough to reply obj

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by InaNla(f): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2019
Corrupt individual called Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Born2Breed(f): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2019
Even the blind knows Buhari is a failure. Come.Failbuhary he will be sent back to rearing cattle's.

5 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by AuroraB(f): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2019
E don reach laidat shocked shocked
Bia, Oby, you are not dealing with Jona oooooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Yankee101: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2019
From Daura?
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2019
eleojo23:
Really?

This Buhari is so proud even in his inept and clueless state.

He needs to be humbled next month..
.it is not him speaking. he cannot put together a four words sentence. the cabals are the one speaking

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by boxypane(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2019
This is the reply I was waiting for. Obj and his cohorts better buy a handful of face towels. They will fall!!!!
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by islandmoon: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2019
buhari is a vegetable, a dummy president represented by Sagay to carry out his duty.

Apc Gari and sugar

those campaigning for Buhari are the beneficiary of herdsmen killings and our suffering , no sane person will want this suffering to continue, report says NPower beneficiary received SMS to come out to the campaign ground to mark register in Jos , I don't know if it happened in other states.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by arewaboy01(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2019
4+4 sak!
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Jowanson: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
TheCable

HomepageTop Stories
‘I’ll teach you a lesson you will never forget’ — Buhari replies Obasanjo
TheCable in On the GoTop Stories

President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed to teach ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo “and his co-travellers” a political lesson they will never forget.

In a statement which Garba Shehu, presidential spokesman, issued on his behalf, Buhari accused the former president of being hostile to leaders he has no control over.

He described him as someone who lacks the moral standing to criticise his administration.

The statement was issued in response to the latest criticism of Obasanjo.

The elder statesman had alleged that Buhari was taking the country down the path of Sani Abacha, former military dictator.

Denying the allegation, Shehu said Obasanjo needed to visit his doctor for treatment.

“The sixteen-page letter the former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, wrote to President Muhammadu Buhari and released this afternoon is the last push by desperate politicians who can’t handle the President politically and have resorted to subterfuge,” the statement read.

“Our first message to the former President is that he needs a good doctor for good treatment and to say to him, ‘Get well soon’.”

“As repeatedly said of him, since Chief Obasanjo left office in 1979, he never let every succeeding leader of the country function freely, and this included the one he personally handpicked against all known rules drawn up by the party that put him in the office of the President. But Chief Obasanjo is jealous because President Buhari has more esteem than him and the sooner he learns to respect him the better.

“It is a notorious fact that in dealing with any leader that he failed to control, he resorted to these puerile attacks. As the grand patron, more correctly the grandfather of corruption as described by the National Assembly, Chief Obasanjo released today’s letter purely for the reason of rescuing his thriving corruption establishment.

The elections starting in February will be free and fair as promised the nation and the international community by President Buhari.

“What Chief Obasanjo and his co-travelers in the PDP should expect is that from the outcome, we will teach them a political lesson that they will never forget. This margin will be much bigger than we had in 2015.”

He also denied the allegations of Obasanjo that the Buhari administration had started recruiting the officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) who would be used to rig the exercise.

“Claims that President Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC) have embarked on the president’s “self- succession project, by recruiting collation officers who are already awarding results based on their projects to actualise the perpetuation agenda, in which the people will not matter and the votes will not count” is not only utterly false, but a copious note from the book on the failed third term agenda of President Obasanjo,” the statement read.

“As for his attacks of the administration’s records in fighting corruption, what the former President said is no more than evidence that President Buhari’s war against corruption is succeeding. They thought it is all a joke.

“A leader who took USD 16 billion “upfront” to supply electric power yet failed to add a single megawatt to the national grid and to date, there is no trace of the money is jittery that he will be called to account. He is a coward.

“This language of his 16-page letter, likening President Buhari to General Sani Abacha, a man he dreaded and the one who jailed him under military laws is most unfitting from a former President of Nigeria.

“The claim that President Buhari has put in place rigging machinery is both outlandish and outrageous. We are unable to get the words to describe a 90-year old liar, except to say that by the publication of this tissue of lies against the President, he Obasanjo, not the President will fall from everyone’s esteem.”

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-teach-you-a-lesson-you-will-never-forget-buhari-replies-obasanjo/amp?__twitter_impression=true

lalasticlala Mynd44

Funny enough....Buhari was the petroleum minister during OBJ regime in 78...lolzzzz.. These people sef...just dey do us turn turn turner!

Nigerian Politics is funny and dirty...

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2019
Born2Breed:
Even the blind knows Buhari is a failure. Come.Failbuhary he will be sent back to rearing cattle's.

With your 5% votes? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by nNEOo(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari can never write something like that to be published by Adeshua

Which Buhari sef,
Izzit the gubernatorial candidate

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by dannybrasky(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2019
You can imagine the headline! Make man no burn naija o! grin

LastOfDeMohican:
Sensational headline. The media would soon set the nation in flames sad

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Guide777(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2019
Garbage is spitting thrash as usual. Obj had already thrown his knockout punch and you guys will understand very soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by AnanseK(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2019
Even from this story Buhari did not say anything like that headline. Irresponsible Media churning out headlines to lead the country to destruction.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Seetto: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari don dey para... They are taking his gentleness for granted, obj where is our $16bill

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by nony43(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2019
N
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by martineverest(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2019
headlines totally different from the message
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2019
joeyswift:
Like if you think buhari cannot articulate this reply and share if you think buhari is smart enough to reply obj

Buhari is always smart enough to ignore distractions and noise makers. He has done this so well. Garba Shehu is simply standing in but OBJ has long been ignored by buhari.

He expected buhari to give him importance via consulting with him or inviting him to aso rock for chats but bubu no send am.

Obj is just pained. He is suffering from END LIFE CRISIS.

6 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Jowanson: 7:06am On Jan 21, 2019
OBJ is lowkey saying the truth o! People are not listening now...alright o...sebi na the same market all of us dey go....

When e begin to happen make everybody keep kwaet! And no one should complain

We go suffer am in silence

Anyway that is if Buhari wins again
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari disappointed a bit, how on earth Obasanjo is not in jail? He should have jailed at least 2 former head of state, like 30 former governors, ministers, senators and their likes like 6,000, this election would have being a walkover. Say no to PDP pls, they breed corruption

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Okene2019: 7:06am On Jan 21, 2019
OBJ is jealous that he couldn't rehabilitate roads,,achieve power upgrade.
The social intervention program during his tenure was a sham and conduit pipe for siphoning public funds.
Election malpractice was the order of the day. If Buhari continue, he will definitely over shadow him in terms of provision of social amenities.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Toosure70: 7:06am On Jan 21, 2019
not by age buhari, you're too small o.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by mbaboy(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2019
I tot you will be referring to Buhari as the one with dementia.You are so despicable
abbaapple:
angry

Obasanjo is having Dementia just like that clown SalamRushdie lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by martineverest(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Hmm

I hope PMB didnt really say this...

It would be a sign that OBJ successfully mind-fvcked him

OBJ is very manipulative all the time
the headline is totally different from the content
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by AerialMapper: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2019
Garba Shehu replies on behalf of Muhammadu Buhari without his awareness.

I’m sure he doesn’t even know about the letter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released / People's Houses Flooded In Lekki After This Morning Rain (Photos) / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.