Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola (11913 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by KANUISALIVE: 8:01am On Jan 21, 2019
The same people that killed your father are still the same people that honored him
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by Emceesaka: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2019
Kola Abiola is not saying anything again, na Jamiu Abiola be d family mouthpiece. Jamiu Abiola is like d death of your father is disturbing your brain. That is how you came out d other day and tell me to vote Buhari because of your father, who your father Epp?
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by Kinggmax: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2019
If you said Obasanjo is lazy abeg what is Buhari... Laziness,Lifeless and he has no sense again.
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Nonsense

Very idiotic statement from a confused man

Your late father benefitted from corruption so he paid the ultimate price
What has Nigeria gained from your unknown father?.
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by lexy2014: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2019
hardeytarhyour:

MKO we known is not corrupt, But if corrupt OBJ corrupt pass him,

MKO ABIOLA IS GREAT DEMOCRATE that vote for his mandate

MKO wasn't corrupt? Were did u get that?
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by Muscomide: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I'm actually from Ile Ife and the truth is, Buhari has failed in every sector of the economy so he doesn't deserve a second term .

This assumption that everyone who is against Buhari's second term is Igbo and IPOB is tiring. I also am proudly Yoruba and anti Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by Lagbaja01(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2019
Common! You don't have to resolve to a bigotry insult when you don't not agree with other people's point of view, you can always state ur point of view witot being bitter....
LordCenturion:

You are a undoubtedly fool, you idiot ipob disgrace pig
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by MONITZ: 8:37am On Jan 21, 2019
post=74961497:
END OF DISCUSSION.

But it was this same OBJ ur lord and master Buhari ran to prior to the 2015 elections for endorsement before he could win the elections in which he had been a serial loser,u may not like Obj and I don't either Bt with the reality on ground, Buhari has failed Nigerians woefully.
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by sogodihno: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You all in APC didn't see Alhaji Atiku going to America till we splashed the photos in your faces and TV stations .

You all in APC won't know the region Atiku votes would come from till he's announced winner.

Drops Pen .

shut up! your eyes will clear on the 16, we will Never return looter to power, we won't trade the infrastructure will get in SW for uncertainty get that into ur flat head.
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2019
lifelesspmb:
Trash. Obasanjo made a name for himself in the army long before your father joined politics. Ode

you dey mind am.. obj had been in corridor of power as far back as 1976. even while at bbhs abeokuta, he had shown leadership traits that abiola never had. if not for abiola romance with the army he couldn't have gotten the wealth he had.. I also forgot that he twatted the presidential ambition of awolowo by taking sides with the north.. the same thing played out for him thereby he could not be the president... see karma... my bro.. the guy is been influenced by his paymaster..

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2019
sogodihno:

shut up! your eyes will clear on the 16, we will Never return looter to power, we won't trade the infrastructure will get in SW for uncertainty get that into ur flat head.

We?

You and who?

Speak for yourself and your family ok, thanks .

Even some of your family will vote Atiku so speak for yourself .

Buhari is a failure, old and notoriously corrupt so he doesn't deserve a second term .
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by chuksey1(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Shawnnn01:
It’s obvious your father was a nobody after all I am told you wake your father with sliding tackle so no surprises here. Him on the other hand as a father who betrothed a throne to him, one he will adorn n leave for his unborn generation.

I don’t feel sad you had to wail over that, it is your destiny in life, it is your portion.

Ohh young man speak for yourself. If your father was a nobody does not mean every other persons father was a nobody.. So go and work hard so that you will not end up like your father too
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by Lifeofcedis: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2019
D way Nigerians praise Abiola self it boils me up that man was one of our most corrupt person Nigerian money made him a billionaire
Fela kept singing bout him ... 1993 election was d beginning of our problems
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by Lifeofcedis: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2019
post=74961517:

You have said it all bro.
The Ota farmer is an EMBARRASSMENT to Nigeria
Same as d daura Fulani
Come feb 16 back to daura
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by Ugosample(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2019
Guide777:
Jamiu , you forgot to add that your current master Bubu worked with Abacha to jail your father...
Think well..

don't mind the goat
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by dokson(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2019
OBASANJO HAS FREEDOM OF SPEECH. HE IS ONLY MAKING HIS POINT. THE DUO OF OBJ AND BUHARI, WHO IS BETTER? BUHARI IS FAR BETTER THAN OBJ. GOD IS USING ALL THIS UTTERANCES FROM FROM OBASANJO TO INCREASE THE CHANCES OF BUHARI WINNING THE ELECTION. OBJ IS ADDING FAME AND GLORY TO HIS CAMPAIGN
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by sogodihno: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

We?

You and who?

Speak for yourself and your family ok, thanks .

Even some of your family will vote Atiku so speak for yourself .

Buhari is a failure, old and notoriously corrupt so he doesn't deserve a second term .

Atiku is a criminal, and will never smell that sit, deal with it. your eyes go clear in February.
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2019
sogodihno:

Atiku is a criminal, and will never smell that sit, deal with it. your eyes go clear in February.

If he's a thief like you loosers in APC alleged , why not arrest him .

Are you aware that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar , The Incoming President of Nigeria recently visited America ?
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by Ojiofor: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2019
Is like hunger don enter Abiola family and the reason his children come dey missyarn.
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by sogodihno: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

If he's a thief like you loosers in APC alleged , why not arrest him .

Are you aware that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar , The Incoming President of Nigeria recently visited America ?

just keep shut!
so that u and ur fellows, will start crying their is no democracy again, that democracy is under siege, and blabla.

Buhari will enter again, and thief like Obj, saraki, Dino and all, we b dealt with.

This 2019 election, Buhari will enter, I don't care which ever means, through rigging through anything, u will cry, u will cry, we wont let anyone take us back to the 16years of wilderness, let's consolidate the little achievement we av seen.

Ex-airways workers that are supose to be paid by Obj since 2004, are just bn paid now.

PDP never again.
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2019
sogodihno:

just keep shut!
so that u and ur fellows, will start crying their is no democracy again, that democracy is under siege, and blabla.

Buhari will enter again, and thief like Obj, saraki, Dino and all, we b dealt with.

This 2019 election, Buhari will enter, I don't care which ever means, through rigging through anything, u will cry, u will cry, we wont let anyone take us back to the 16years of wilderness, let's consolidate the little achievement we av seen.

Ex-airways workers that are supose to be paid by Obj since 2004, are just bn paid now.

PDP never again.

So Ganduje , Amaechi, Oshiomhole , tinubu , buhari are not corrupt abi?

Keep fooling yourself on nairaland .
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by sogodihno: 9:39am On Jan 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

So Ganduje , Amaechi, Oshiomhole , tinubu , buhari are not corrupt abi?

Keep fooling yourself on nairaland .

yes they are, all politicians are corrupt, but we are seeing their work, a u aware of the skill acquisition centre commission by Ganduje this morning, Can u compare Lagos to kwara, dont tell me internal revenue nonsense, because if it were PDP they will still loot it, at least they loot our money when oil sales, was highest Ever.

PDP is not coming back to our treasury. deal with it.
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2019
You are suffering from mental illness, and you lack nutrients.
NaijaRoyalty:
Nonsense

Very idiotic statement from a confused man

Your late father benefitted from corruption so he paid the ultimate price
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by KanwuliaExtra: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2019
OBJ will pay for his sins!
Glad his time has come to WEAP in his old age! cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
lexy2014:

MKO wasn't corrupt? Were did u get that?

That is not an hidden Truth, Everybody knows that but If you argue, Obasanjo also good pass him in corruption
Re: Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola by lexy2014: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
hardeytarhyour:

That is not an hidden Truth, Everybody knows that but If you argue, Obasanjo also good pass him in corruption

Who are d everybody? When Fela sang International Thief Thief (I.T.T.) who do u think he was referring to? Do u no Abiola d way Fela knew him? Do u no how Abiola made his money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze / PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker / President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.