Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Honestly, Nigeria Is A Mess - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honestly, Nigeria Is A Mess (394 Views)

NLC Protests: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Such A Mess - BBC News / Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Ongoing Primaries A Mess, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly, Nigeria Is A Mess by izombie(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2019
I am very very angry. Angry at our so called leaders, i call them rulers because leaders don't behave this way. I usually visit nigeria and always plan on staying for two weeks maximum but this past xmas i decided to stay for a month. I just arrived at my base on saturday morning and i am still in shock at how rotten and messy nigeria has become.
Right from when you get out of the plane, the filth and chaos welcome you. Our MMA is smelly and hot. Our immigration officers are rude and unwelcoming. They actually treat foreigners better than nigerians. After alot of harrasments from custom officials for no reason(i no dey give them that chance sha), you get out of the airport and you stare reality in the face. Chaos,chaos,chaos and more chaos.
I travelled to a lot of friends villages this xmas and all i can say is that nigeria will never get better. Nigeria is actually getting worse. The roads are getting worse and the drivers are getting more mad. Not sorry to say this but no one in nigeria knows how to drive. Drivers jump from one lane to the other when they want with total disregard for oncoming vehicles. Traders build their stalls just to the edge of where the roads begin, the gutters are open, smelly and filthy. Nigerians look dirty, their feet are covered in dust because of bad road and dirty environment. I don't even want to talk of electricity because i spent at least 3000 on petrol everyday. My age mates and classmates look 15 years older than me. I can go on and on but i will stop.
My take, nigerians dey suffer, both the rich and the poor dey suffer. Everything na struggle. At a stage i actually felt pity for nigerians. Abeg, if you get any chance to travel out, do so. There is a whole new world out there. Go out and experience what it's like to have uninterrupted power supply, good roads and all the basic amenities that help make life easier.
In conclusion, Nigeria is getting messier and will never be better again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honestly, Nigeria Is A Mess by izzou(m): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2019
sad

izombie

I take God name take beg you

How can you help me get across this country? Abeg sad
Re: Honestly, Nigeria Is A Mess by izombie(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2019
izzou:
sad

izombie

I take God name take beg you

How can you help me get across this country? Abeg sad
lol. Oboy i no wan do promise and fail o. So many young men from my village and some of my friends have been bombarding me with requests to help them get out of the country. Just arrange yourself well financially, look for a reliable travel agent that will help you with application for visa. If you don't want to spend alot of money on travel agents then start feeding money into your bank account now. Even if you have to borrow. Borrow, deposit, withdraw, give the person back his money. Mix it up. Don't deposit the same amount or withdraw the same amount all the time. Just make sure that when you get that statement of account for visa application they'll see that there is alot of activity in your account. Mix it up.
Re: Honestly, Nigeria Is A Mess by Ziggylady(f): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2019
A mess is an understatement.
Re: Honestly, Nigeria Is A Mess by izzou(m): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2019
izombie:
lol. Oboy i no wan do promise and fail o. So many young men from my village and some of my friends have been bombarding me with requests to help them get out of the country. Just arrange yourself well financially, look for a reliable travel agent that will help you with application for visa. If you don't want to spend alot of money on travel agents then start feeding money into your bank account now. Even if you have to borrow. Borrow, deposit, withdraw, give the person back his money. Mix it up. Don't deposit the same amount or withdraw the same amount all the time. Just make sure that when you get that statement of account for visa application they'll see that there is alot of activity in your account. Mix it up.

Thanks bros

Make I start to dey arrange that one. Whether Buhari or Atiku wins, we are fvvked in this country.

Hailings once again cool
Re: Honestly, Nigeria Is A Mess by izombie(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Ziggylady:

A mess is an understatement.
i tell you

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial On How To Apply For Loan In Any Nigerian Bank / Buhari Doesn't Trust your people _ Obasanjo / Election Next Month. But Do You Know How The Nigerian Political System Works?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.