Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! (11927 Views)

Chelsea New Signing Gonzalo Higuain Trains Alone At Cobham (Photos) / Chelsea Have Today Completed The Signing Of Striker Gonzalo Higuain(Pics) / Gonzalo Higuain Pictured At Airport Ahead Of Chelsea Transfer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by Gisthoodng(m): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2019
Striker Gonzalo Higuain is set to arrive in London on Tuesday and compete his loan move to Chelsea, according to reports.

The Juventus striker is set to join on loan until the end of the season with the option to extend the deal by a further 12 months.

Higuain was left out of AC Milan’s squad for Monday’s game with Genoa and Gennaro Gattuso criticised him for his decision to leave halfway through his season-long loan from Juve.

According to The Express, Chelsea expect the Argentine to arrive in London on Tuesday to complete the move.

Speaking Coach Gattuso said: "I accept his decision. Surely he could have done more and maybe we could have helped him fit in better.

"I want to be honest with you all. We had a poor training session today due to all these rumours. We spoke after the training session and I did not consider him ready for this game."

MySportDab report all parties have agreed to let Higuain cancel his loan at Milan and start one at Chelsea.

Maurizio Sarri is in desperate need of some spark after slamming his players for their mental approach against Arsenal.

Higuain will improve his mood and should offer him a better option up top than misfiring Alvaro Morata.

Morata has struggled this term and has been left out of match squads in recent weeks as he looks set to join

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/gonzalo-higuain-set-to-complete-chelsea.html

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2019
We have waited for this GOOD news all weekend.

Come on Higuain.....

Let's do this.

KTBFFH!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by Phoenixpolo: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2019
That Chelsea coach is confused,abeg this one na still striker, morata twin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by Maxcollins042(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2019
Just what Higuain needed; an escape route out of the shadows of the man (cr7) that ended his stay in the trophy winning club, Juventus.

It's not hard to discern the fact that Higuain is not enjoying his trade at Milan given how poorly structured the team is. Chelsea has offered him a fresh breathe of life.

But Chelsea should know that recruiting Higuain solves a subtle half of their lingering problem. Players should be deployed at their rightful positions if they want to end their throes and woes.

By the way, what are Chelsea waiting for to offload the liability in the person of Morata?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by buckbuz(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2019
what a waste of money. Morata's older brother, grin grin grin grin grin grin Higuain is another player that will frustrate Chelsea fans.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by Blinkers: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2019
cool

Another overpaid scam like Morata!
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by BAVOSKI(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2019
Useless....where is him against arsenal...after dropping 3points
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2019
grin grin

Chai we miss Diego Costa shaaaaasa

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by spartan50(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2019
Abeg do come.. Let hazard and Willian rest

1 Like

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by Nairalandguru(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2019
ok
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by funmilade4real(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2019
ok
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by lifelesspmb: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2019
Expired product
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by fasho01(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2019
He has had a poor spell at ac milan so far..

I hope chelsea will be a good move for him, considering morata, torres, kezman, shevscenko and the likes that had their career truncated at the bridge

3 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by Focusmind: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2019
Nawao, loan from Juventus to AC Milan and now loan from AC Milan to Chelsea. Before the season end, it would be loan from Chelsea to Fulham.

Being sent on loan shows that you are surplus to requirement. Sarri should have looked at Argentine or Brazilian league. There are sharp and deadly strikers there than this aging Higuan

Poor decision from Sarri. In Chelsea now, anything other than Morata is acceptable.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by sukerefakere(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2019
grin
Bye bye!!!! Higuain

Welcome to Milan
Krzysztof Piatek

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by koyeni(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2019
Higuain? angry

Check my signature for amazing deals!!
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by Topmaike007(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2019
He will not perform like the higuain of Seria A
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by fredoooooo: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2019
Noooooooo not this fat bascad angry
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by buharified009(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2019
the best news all day, this is the same way I will save Nigeria, the way hugain will save chelsea
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by anonymous1759(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2019
Gisthoodng:
Striker Gonzalo Higuain is set to arrive in London on Tuesday and compete his loan move to Chelsea, according to reports.

The Juventus striker is set to join on loan until the end of the season with the option to extend the deal by a further 12 months.

Higuain was left out of AC Milan’s squad for Monday’s game with Genoa and Gennaro Gattuso criticised him for his decision to leave halfway through his season-long loan from Juve.

According to The Express, Chelsea expect the Argentine to arrive in London on Tuesday to complete the move.

Speaking Coach Gattuso said: "I accept his decision. Surely he could have done more and maybe we could have helped him fit in better.

"I want to be honest with you all. We had a poor training session today due to all these rumours. We spoke after the training session and I did not consider him ready for this game."

MySportDab report all parties have agreed to let Higuain cancel his loan at Milan and start one at Chelsea.

Maurizio Sarri is in desperate need of some spark after slamming his players for their mental approach against Arsenal.

Higuain will improve his mood and should offer him a better option up top than misfiring Alvaro Morata.

Morata has struggled this term and has been left out of match squads in recent weeks as he looks set to join

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/gonzalo-higuain-set-to-complete-chelsea.html

.... From Morata to Giroud to Higuain.. I don't see any difference between all of them. grin grin grin grin grin Saribobo carry on... #FC Barcelona... For life

5 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2019
We need more than just higuain. We need to let go of those who want to leave.
Hazard has been a flop since th beginning of December. He is not just interested in playing

2 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by Koolking(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2019
Higuain to Chelsea? Chelsea amazes me. What are they looking for in Higuain? They need a fierce striker not Higuain

Higuain is already at the apogee of his career and declining in performance and energy already.

Chelsea is making a wrong move

4 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by HummeSage(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2019
Nice one there Blues cool cool cool cool
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2019
Focusmind:
Nawao, loan from Juventus to AC Milan and now loan from AC Milan to Chelsea. Before the season end, it would be loan from Chelsea to Fulham.

Being sent on loan shows that you are surplus to requirement. Sarri should have looked at Argentine or Brazilian league. There are sharp and deadly strikers there than this aging Higuan

Poor decision from Sarri. In Chelsea now, anything other than Morata is acceptable.
He is the one rejecting AC Milan. Gattuso has been begging him to stay but he feels AC Milan lacks quality players
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by pinknipple: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2019
higuain, the fox in the box

2 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2019
The transfer of lacazette and aubanyang don calm my nerve say even though you be top striker elsewhere e no mean say you go be beast for EPL
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by tfash96(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin

Chai we miss Diego Costa shaaaaasa
eh yah n I dey feel pity 4 u
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by Femziecarlos(m): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2019
Focusmind:

Heck No...

Saying players sent out on loan are surplus to requirements is no no no for me

Not in all cases...
Check the likes Ladon Donovan, Frank Lampard, Mateo Kovacic and so on

Players sometimes are sent on loan to reduce a team squad. And as for Higiuan case, Yes he was surplus to requirements because of Ronaldo.

But my point remains the fact that not all players sent on loan are surplus to requirements. Some are sent on loan because their respective leagues are on break and that particular wants to keep fit for the next coming campaign

1 Like

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! by tfash96(m): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2019
Even if u add igun(vulture) join Higuain or waheva Chelsea will still go back to Europa.That top 4 is an abomination 4 u guys.Hug yourselves n be congratulating one another kos ur Europa is back to back

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November / 2022: Amusan Makes Final Shortlist For Women's World Athlete / Pictures From NPFL Holy Ghost Derby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.