Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Don’t Need Eyes To Take Care Of My Baby – Blind Woman - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don’t Need Eyes To Take Care Of My Baby – Blind Woman (242 Views)

Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Need Eyes To Take Care Of My Baby – Blind Woman by frankleesehi(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2019
A blind woman identified as Smangele Dhladhla from Diepkloof, Soweto,South Africa, who has a one-year-old baby girl, in an interview disclosed that she doesn’t need eyes to take care of her baby.

The blind woman who christened her daughter Katekani, which means blessing, said the first day she visited the clinic to confirm her pregnancy, she was asked if she was raped.

“I’m blind but I’m not stupid. I need hands, ears and a nose to do my work as a mother,” said Smangele.

“I am human too. I have feelings and I have a boyfriend. He is also blind.”

The lady who is a goalball player for the Western Gauteng team in Roodepoort, a game designed specifically for athletes with a vision impairment, started playing three years ago as a reserve. The players compete in teams of three, and try to throw a ball that has bells embedded in it into the opponents’ goal. The ball is thrown by hand and never kicked.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/i-dont-need-eyes-to-take-care-of-my.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: I Don’t Need Eyes To Take Care Of My Baby – Blind Woman by Speedyconnect15: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2019
This got me to tears shocked
Yes I am emotional cool

Each time I see things like this, I remember God and I ask if he is still omnipotent and if yes, why these people are this way.

But then, a different view holds that he is God and knows the best.

Life is mysterious.

I wish I could have just 10% of her resilience and tenacity.

It's well.

(1) (Reply)

Which anti Malaria Drug Could he Use? / Legit Fixed Games / Do You Know That The Most Common Causes Of Male Infertility Is Low Sperm Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.