Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

Aláàfin Of Oyo Rejects Pdp Ahead Of 2019 Election - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aláàfin Of Oyo Rejects Pdp Ahead Of 2019 Election (590 Views)

Ending Life Ahead Of Time: Five Planes That Barely Saw The Skies / China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening / Ahead Of 2019 Lagos City Marathon On Saturday: Alternative Routes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aláàfin Of Oyo Rejects Pdp Ahead Of 2019 Election by Nigerdailytimes: 8:04am On Jan 21, 2019
The Aláàfin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi refuses to support Atiku Abubakar and he said Latest Nigeria news is a dead party that cannot take us anywhere.

The supreme king of Oyo made this statement during a visit of the wife of the PDP presidential candidate, Titi Abubakar to his Palace in Oyo to solicit support for her husband, Atiku.

Aláàfin categorically said that the Yoruba people are happy with President Muhammadu Buhari because he has done more for the ethnic group than any other administration since 1999. This is a statement from the throne:

PDP is dead. I have no problem with your husband but Buhari didn’t offend the Yorubas. In fact, he has done more for us than any other government since 1999. And in this place, they call me Baba APC…but I will pray for you. I wish you journey mercies

https://www.nigeriadailytimes.com/2019/01/alaafin-of-oyo-rejects-atiku-said-pdp-is-dead/
Re: Aláàfin Of Oyo Rejects Pdp Ahead Of 2019 Election by Naajjii: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2019
This king is very honest with her , he cant support a National Assets Seller , he might sell the Oba institution as well. IPOB people we want to hear your views

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aláàfin Of Oyo Rejects Pdp Ahead Of 2019 Election by GreatOlu1: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2019
Its about the highest bidder, it will soon turn to rumour.
Re: Aláàfin Of Oyo Rejects Pdp Ahead Of 2019 Election by Gorem2013: 8:28am On Jan 21, 2019
pls I beg on behalf of Atiku, spare his life. He may develop Hbp if care is not taken. But why is it that no sane person is supporting him? Only known criminals, looters and ipob terrorist and their sponsor remain with Atiku.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigeria Going On Ghana Trip From France / Urgent Cheaper Way To Send Nigerian Food Stuff To Texas / Finland Is Looking For Software Workers And Reducing Their Visa Processing Perio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.