Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland (7527 Views)

Seun Osewa, The Biggest Religious Apologist And Propagandist In Nigeria- Opinion / 4 Quick Ways Of Identifying A Dishonest Christian / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 21, 2019
Lol. I know I said i'm not creating anymore topics on NL grin grin grin. But some christians need to learn some lessons in honesty even if they can't learn it from their so called bible cool.

I created a thread some days back talking about the burden of proof. I'm just going to post what I wrote in my post here:

"A lot of christians love to insist that atheists have the burden of proof. I personally find this ridiculous.

I think some of it comes from a misunderstanding of atheism. Contrary to what many religious people seem to believe, atheism is NOT an expression of certainty that no gods exist. It is a lack of belief that any gods exist, almost always based on the stance that the evidence put forth for the existence of any god is insufficient to justify belief. But most atheists admit that it is at least possible that there could be a god, and most atheists acknowledge that if compelling evidence for a god's existence was presented, they'd be open to changing their view.

Atheists therefore have a similar viewpoint about your god, whichever one it may be, to the belief you probably have about the gods of different faiths from your own. Shiva? Ahura Mazda? Zeus? Christians certainly don't feel that they have any burden to prove these gods do not actually exist. (In fact it would be impossible to do so even if they wanted to.) And atheists feel no burden to prove that your god, or anyone else's, does not exist. It is up to the person making a positive claim that something exists to provide the evidence. In the absence of compelling evidence, it is quite reasonable to withhold belief.

Any christian insisting on proof from an atheist is making a fool of himself and displaying a lack of belief in his own belief.

https://www.nairaland.com/4952457/christianity-burden-proof"

The above was from a thread I created a few days back discussing about how the burden of proof works. Atheists have nothing to prove and if you're still wondering if atheists have anything to prove, I sincerely advise watching this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rg7zp7MDsA

Now I've met a couple of honest and intelligent christians on Nairaland who bring up convincing arguments when arguing with atheists and I respect them for that. Its one of the reasons I'm particularly baffled at the impulsive stupidity and ignorance of ElidaxZiel. Not only does he not understand how the burden of proof works, he completely blinds his eye to any possible answer given. If that's not untruthfulness, I don't know what is. Take a look at this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4964045/comparison-proof-god-jesus-mohammed
I've never seen any christian completely clown himself with his ignorance the way this man did in the above thread. And he just created a thread recently attempting to repeat this foolishness( https://www.nairaland.com/4972045/questions-atheist ), but i chose to ignore him because I'm not going to be stupid enough to fall for his trap and act against logic, which apparently, he normally does. The wise man usually says "once bitten twice shy".

Not to mention, this is another thread this dumbass created ironically titled "strong evidence for god", but then he went on to give the most generic, lazy, fraudulent and ultimately weakest evidence for the existence of a god:
https://www.nairaland.com/4958986/strong-evidence-god-exist

The most painful thing about all this is probably the fact that he was very confident in the answers he gave above, whereas I've seen better arguments from more enlightened christians.

ElidaxZiel, If you're reading this, I'm giving you a chance to prove you're not an autistic m0r0n and a bandwagoner and show everybody here your evidence for god. When I say evidence, this is what I mean (lifted from one of my previous threads):

"If you can present credible, objective, verifiable, i.e. empirical, evidence that your god – a supernatural entity associated with a religion – actually exists, I will immediately stop being atheist and will join your religion.
Here is why I chose credible, objective, verifiable evidence, and what I mean by each.

Credible - means reliable, believable. It comes from a reliable source. There is no obvious reason to doubt its authenticity. A child who is convinced there is a monster under the bed is not credible. A strong chain of circumstantial evidence usually is credible. Indeed recent studies suggest strong circumstantial evidence may be more credible than eyewitness testimony. If what is presented as "evidence" lacks credibility, one can ignore it. All quotations from the sacred text of any religion, for example, lack credibility as hearsay to those not a member of that religion.

Objective - means that the evidence can be observed in a scientific sense by anyone. This excludes, for example, subjective personal experience with a supernatural being. If someone tells me they have an intense, personal relationship with their god, I am perfectly willing to accept that they believe that. But since I have no way of experiencing their subjective, personal experience, I am unwilling to accept their testimony about it as objective evidence. It is subjective. If a god is active in the physical world, I, and anyone else who is interested, must be able to observe, in a scientific sense, physical evidence of this god's activity. If that can't be done, the "evidence" is not objective.

Verifiable - means at the simplest level that whatever is offered as evidence can also be found by anyone else using the same conditions. The reason that assertions about science must undergo peer review is this: If others cannot get the same result using exactly the same method, then the truth of the assertion is not verified.

Observed in a scientific sense means detected in any of the many ways in which scientists detect phenomena. One of the silliest conceits among the already silly practitioners of apologetics is to insist "observe" means that atheists (and possibly scientists, apologists have trouble making the distinction) will only believe that which they can see with their own eyes. Try telling that to the atheists among the scientists working at the Large Hadron Collider or the Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory.
"

ElidaxZiel, come and show us your evidence for the god you worship. And I don't just mean any god. I mean Yahweh. Show me why he's the creator of the universe and not Allah. Please don't run away from this thread. I know you're fond of dodging, but today everybody's going to see your bare ass grin grin grin

Cc. Seun, LordReed, Martinez19, HellVictorinho, Michellekabod1, Vic2Ree, budaatum, RuthlessLeader, Janettee, MhizAngel99, frank317, CAPSLOCKED, CreepyBlackpool, TheArranger, frosbel2, hahn, Dantedasz, finalboss, HardMirror, Ranchhoddas, HardMirror, MJBOLT, adoyi8, HopefulLandlord, BronzeMajik, Niflheim, johnydon22, festwiz, Hermes019, HenryDion, HappyPagan, NPComplete, LuciferVirgin

Edit: Please If you're a christian, don't answer me. I want the answers to come from ElidaxZiel himself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by MrPresident1: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2019
Did anyone see the blood moon? grin
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Vic2Ree(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
Lol. I know I said i'm not creating anymore topics on NL grin grin grin. But some christians need to learn some lessons in honesty even if they can't learn it from their so called bible cool.

I created a thread some days back talking about the burden of proof. I'm just going to post what I wrote in my post here:

"A lot of christians love to insist that atheists have the burden of proof. I personally find this ridiculous.

I think some of it comes from a misunderstanding of atheism. Contrary to what many religious people seem to believe, atheism is NOT an expression of certainty that no gods exist. It is a lack of belief that any gods exist, almost always based on the stance that the evidence put forth for the existence of any god is insufficient to justify belief. But most atheists admit that it is at least possible that there could be a god, and most atheists acknowledge that if compelling evidence for a god's existence was presented, they'd be open to changing their view.

Atheists therefore have a similar viewpoint about your god, whichever one it may be, to the belief you probably have about the gods of different faiths from your own. Shiva? Ahura Mazda? Zeus? Christians certainly don't feel that they have any burden to prove these gods do not actually exist. (In fact it would be impossible to do so even if they wanted to.) And atheists feel no burden to prove that your god, or anyone else's, does not exist. It is up to the person making a positive claim that something exists to provide the evidence. In the absence of compelling evidence, it is quite reasonable to withhold belief.

Any christian insisting on proof from an atheist is making a fool of himself and displaying a lack of belief in his own belief.

https://www.nairaland.com/4952457/christianity-burden-proof"

The above was from a thread I created a few days back discussing about how the burden of proof works. Atheists have nothing to prove and if you're still wondering if atheists have anything to prove, I sincerely advise watching this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rg7zp7MDsA

Now I've met a couple of honest and intelligent christians on Nairaland who bring up convincing arguments when arguing with atheists and I respect them for that. Its one of the reasons I'm particularly baffled at the impulsive stupidity and ignorance of ElidaxZiel. Not only does he not understand how the burden of proof works, he completely blinds his eye to any possible answer given. If that's not untruthfulness, I don't know what is. Take a look at this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4964045/comparison-proof-god-jesus-mohammed
I've never seen any christian completely clown himself with his ignorance the way this man did in the above thread. And he just created a thread recently attempting to repeat this foolishness, but i chose to ignore him because I'm not going to be stupid enough to fall for his trap and act against logic, which apparently, he normally does. The wise man usually says "once bitten twice shy".

Not to mention, this is another thread this dumbass created ironically titled "strong evidence for god", but then he went on to give the most generic, lazy, fraudulent and ultimately weakest evidence for the existence of a god:
https://www.nairaland.com/4958986/strong-evidence-god-exist

The most painful thing about all this is probably the fact that he was very confident in the answers he gave above, whereas I've seen better arguments from more enlightened christians.

ElidaxZiel, If you're reading this, I'm giving you a chance to prove you're not an autistic m0r0n and a bandwagoner and show everybody here your evidence for god. When I say evidence, this is what I mean (lifted from one of my previous threads):

"If you can present credible, objective, verifiable, i.e. empirical, evidence that your god – a supernatural entity associated with a religion – actually exists, I will immediately stop being atheist and will join your religion.
Here is why I chose credible, objective, verifiable evidence, and what I mean by each.

Credible - means reliable, believable. It comes from a reliable source. There is no obvious reason to doubt its authenticity. A child who is convinced there is a monster under the bed is not credible. A strong chain of circumstantial evidence usually is credible. Indeed recent studies suggest strong circumstantial evidence may be more credible than eyewitness testimony. If what is presented as "evidence" lacks credibility, one can ignore it. All quotations from the sacred text of any religion, for example, lack credibility as hearsay to those not a member of that religion.

Objective - means that the evidence can be observed in a scientific sense by anyone. This excludes, for example, subjective personal experience with a supernatural being. If someone tells me they have an intense, personal relationship with their god, I am perfectly willing to accept that they believe that. But since I have no way of experiencing their subjective, personal experience, I am unwilling to accept their testimony about it as objective evidence. It is subjective. If a god is active in the physical world, I, and anyone else who is interested, must be able to observe, in a scientific sense, physical evidence of this god's activity. If that can't be done, the "evidence" is not objective.

Verifiable - means at the simplest level that whatever is offered as evidence can also be found by anyone else using the same conditions. The reason that assertions about science must undergo peer review is this: If others cannot get the same result using exactly the same method, then the truth of the assertion is not verified.

Observed in a scientific sense means detected in any of the many ways in which scientists detect phenomena. One of the silliest conceits among the already silly practitioners of apologetics is to insist "observe" means that atheists (and possibly scientists, apologists have trouble making the distinction) will only believe that which they can see with their own eyes. Try telling that to the atheists among the scientists working at the Large Hadron Collider or the Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory.
"

ElidaxZiel, come and show us your evidence for the god you worship. And I don't just mean any god. I mean Yahweh. Show me why he's the creator of the universe and not Allah. Please don't run away from this thread. I know you're fond of dodging, but today everybody's going to see your ass grin grin grin

Cc. Seun, LordReed, Martinez19, HellVictorinho, Michellekabod1, Vic2Ree, budaatum, RuthlessLeader, Janettee, MhizAngel99, frank317, CAPSLOCKED, CreepyBlackpool, TheArranger, frosbel2, hahn, Dantedasz, finalboss, HardMirror, Ranchhoddas, HardMirror, MJBOLT, adoyi8, HopefulLandlord, BronzeMajik, Niflheim, johnydon22, festwiz, Hermes019, HenryDion, HappyPagan

Edit: Please If you're a christian, don't answer me. I want the answers to come from ElidaxZiel himself.
Well said. Christians asking for proof of God's non existence makes no damn sense. This ElidaxZiel must be mentally immature if he thinks he can ask for proof of God not existing.
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
I decided to tag some nairaland christians and "God" believers. Not to provide evidence, but watch this clown ElidaxZiel try and defend his beliefs in a logical manner without resorting to strawman tactics.
Cc. Ihedinobi3, TATIME, jesusjnr, Originakalokalo, OpenYourEyes1, Anas09, Mobilia, luvmijeje, PastorAIO, Verapax2001, Myth121, GeneralShepherd
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
I decided to tag some nairaland christians and "God" believers. Not to provide evidence, but watch this clown ElidaxZiel try and defend his beliefs in a logical manner without resorting to strawman tactics.
Cc. Ihedinobi3, TATIME, jesusjnr, Originakalokalo, OpenYourEyes1, Anas09, Mobilia, luvmijeje, PastorAIO, Verapax2001, Myth121
Hahahahahaha. Tatime is JW, PastorAIO is a wannbe Sorcerer not a christian. Luvmijeje is a New Age adherent. JesusJnr has mental illness.

Wrong crowed to mention me alongside.
And, i give up trying to reason with the demons possessed, it gets us no where. Believe what you want. Life is short we shall soon die, then we wld find out won't we?

I'd briefly died or stepped out of my body once. I saw myself standing watching myself lying down motionless. In the body, i was walking with Crutches becos of the accident i had, but the me looking down on the me lying down on the Hospital bed was walking without aid. I could see and hear everything that was said and done around me, but they couldn't.

If there's no life after death, then i wonder why i became double.

My dear, don't worry abt me, if i die today and discover there's no God, trust me, i won't have one single regret, because whatever you are doing today believing it's enjoyment,, i once did, and found no joy or peace in doing them. But, the Joy and the inner peace i enjoy right now? girl, i don't envy you even if you were Queen Elizabeth. I live in a realm you can never imagine no matter how hard you try.

Enjoy your life let's die and find out if there's God or not. I don't care abt prove.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:

Hahahahahaha. Tatime is JW, PastorAIO is a wannbe Sorcerer not a christian. Luvmijeje is a New Age adherent. JesusJnr has mental illness.

Wrong crowed to mention me alongside
Aren't you all still religious apologists that defend the God hypothesis? Correct me if i'm wrong.
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by MJBOLT: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
i did

MrPresident1:
Did anyone see the blood moon? grin
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by TheArranger(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
Finally. About time someone exposed his bitch ass cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Aren't you all still religious apologists that defend the God hypothesis? Correct me if i'm wrong.
I don't care to answer you in this matter my dear. I am who i am, no regrets.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:

And, i give up trying to reason with the demons possessed, it gets us no where. Believe what you want. Life is short we shall soon die, then we wld find out won't we?

I'd briefly died or stepped out of my body once. I saw myself standing watching myself lying down motionless. In the body, i was walking with Crutches becos of the accident i had, but the me looking down on the me lying down on the Hospital bed was walking without aid. I could see and hear everything that was said and done around me, but they couldn't.

My dear, don't worry abt me, if i die today and discover there's no God, trust me, i won't have one single regret, because whatever you are doing today believing it's enjoyment,, i once did, and found no joy or peace in doing them. But, the Joy and the inner peace i enjoy right now? girl, i don't envy you even if you were Queen Elizabeth. I live in a realm you can never imagine no matter how hard you try.

Enjoy your life let's die and find out if there's God or not. I don't care abt prove.
Things like heart attacks, near-drowning and severe loss of blood can all trigger near death experiences.

NDEs have been experienced by thousands of people and have been widely cataloged in a variety of books. Many of these books are "spiritual" or "religious" in nature.

What is not mentioned is that there is a drug called Ketamine that produces all of the elements of an NDE when it is injected into normal, non-dying people. In other words, an NDE is a natural, chemically induced state that the human brain enters. The trigger for an NDE is lack of oxygen to the brain and body. If you read scientific papers like these, you find that there is a completely chemical and completely non-spiritual reason for the features of every NDE.

Is this a direct proof that God is imaginary? No. However, it is a direct proof that the NDE (which many people use as "indisputable" proof that God and eternal life exist) has no supernatural meaning. We can scientificaly prove NDEs to be chemical side-effects rather than "a gateway to the afterlife" as many religious believers claim.

I advise watching this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz0C0JpVqnM

Anas09:
I don't care abt prove.
Where did I ask you for proof? The point of this thread was to call out an intellectually dubious christian. Only reason I even tagged you and countless others is to expose this Elidax fool and show the irrationality behind his reasoning. I didn't ask you for any proof. I don't have beef with you please.

6 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:

I don't care to answer you in this matter my dear. I am who i am, no regrets.
All well and good. Goodbye then smiley
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by MrPresident1: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Did you see the blood moon over Washington DC? That's trouble, jeez shocked
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
MrPresident1:

Nah. But I heard there'll be one tonight.
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Things like heart attacks, near-drowning and severe loss of blood can all trigger near death experiences.

NDEs have been experienced by thousands of people and have been widely cataloged in a variety of books. Many of these books are "spiritual" or "religious" in nature.

What is not mentioned is that there is a drug called Ketamine that produces all of the elements of an NDE when it is injected into normal, non-dying people. In other words, an NDE is a natural, chemically induced state that the human brain enters. The trigger for an NDE is lack of oxygen to the brain and body. If you read scientific papers like these, you find that there is a completely chemical and completely non-spiritual reason for the features of every NDE.

Is this a direct proof that God is imaginary? No. However, it is a direct proof that the NDE (which many people use as "indisputable" proof that God and eternal life exist) has no supernatural meaning. We can scientificaly prove NDEs to be chemical side-effects rather than "a gateway to the afterlife" as many religious believers claim.

I advise watching this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz0C0JpVqnM

Where did I ask you for proof? The point of this thread was to call out an intellectually dubious christian. Only reason I even tagged you and countless others is to expose this Elidax fool and show the irrationality behind his reasoning. I didn't ask you for any proof. I don't have beef with you please.
My dear please don't indulge her, if you don't wanna get mad.... kindly ignore.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Michellekabod1:

My dear please don't indulge her, if you don't wanna get mad.... kindly ignore.
Lol grin grin. Advice noted.
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Anas09 post=74970006]

And Ladies and Gentlemen this is why Christianity is , and forever will remain a conglomeration of disparate cults all claiming unity but disparaging each other as demons, devils, false prophets , heretics etc. It's truly a mess of stupefying proportions - chaos is guaranteed with this religion.

So lets repeat what Pope Anas09
- Tatime is JW - but he believes in Jesus
- JesusJnr has mental illness - but he believes in Jesus
- Luvmijeje is a New Age adherent - but she believes in Jesus
..and the list goes on and on.

There may be life after death if the body can be reanimated , if not , there is no chance of a life after death because for you to live, you need a body.

Your out of body experience is called Hallucination !!!

6 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by MrPresident1: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Nah. But I heard there'll be one tonight.

It happened overnight 20/21 January
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
FYI XabrinaxX I am a Deist, so not sure what name to call God. However, where we agree is on the issue of evidence, i.e evidence to prove that certain belief systems are alive and working as promised in their scriptures.

For example, we all know that Islam is alive and working , as we can find the bodies and endless collection of decapitated heads - although it will be difficult to prove the after life rewards of virgins, milk and honey.

In the case of Christianity, I will instantly convert if the following conditions can be met ;

1. I meet at least 10 HOLY CHRISTIANS in the next 12 months ( Mind you I have not met ONE in the past 20 years, so this may get a little tricky ). However, even if they cannot entirely meet this condition I will still convert to their version of truth if ;

2. If the Christians on Nairaland can go out en masse on a specific date, to the hospital wards , leper colonies, street corners and homes and heal all that are crippled, heal all cancer patients, cause the blind to see and the deaf to hear and resolve at least a quarter of all the pain and hurt in the lives of countless millions , if this happens, I will believe in their version of God instantly and convert.

If they draw a blank on these conditions, their faith is DEAD !!!

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
frosbel2:
FYI XabrinaxX I am a Deist, so not sure what name to call God. However, where we agree is on the issue of evidence, i.e evidence to prove that certain belief systems are alive and working as promised in their scriptures.

For example, we all know that Islam is alive and working , as we can find the bodies and endless collection of decapitated heads - although it will be difficult to prove the after life rewards of virgins, milk and honey.

In the case of Christianity, I will instantly convert if the following conditions can be met ;

1. I meet at least 10 HOLY CHRISTIANS in the next 12 months ( Mind you I have not met ONE in the past 20 years, so this may get a little tricky ). However, even if they cannot entirely meet this condition I will still convert to their version of truth if ;

2. If the Christians on Nairaland can go out en masse on a specific date, to the hospital wards , leper colonies, street corners and homes and heal all that are crippled, heal all cancer patients, cause the blind to see and the deaf to hear and resolve at least a quarter of all the pain and hurt in the lives of countless millions , if this happens, I will believe in their version of God instantly and convert.

Lol. No problem wink. Personally, my beef is with ElidaxZiel. I just want to hear his "evidence" for God.
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Lol. No problem wink. Personally, my beef is with ElidaxZiel. I just want to hear his "evidence" for God.

Sure, on second thoughts I will take those two points for wider discussion in another article.
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Originakalokalo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
frosbel2:

Ignorance.

1. You don't determine who is holy or not. God does.

Jesus said.... That which is highly esteemed among men is an abomination unto God...

This is because the heart of men is desperately wicked. ....No one can know its content except God.

2. Jesus told the Pharisees that There were many widows in the days of Elijah... But the widow of zarephat was singled out...

There were many lepers in the days of Elisha.... but Namaan was healed...

Not everyone that died during Jesus time were raised back to life... Even though Jesus did thousands of miracles including raising the dead.

You now see why I tagged you "ignorant "?

If I did not answer you,

You won't probably see that your challenge is baseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Ignorance.

1. You don't determine who is holy or not. God does.

Jesus said.... That which is highly esteemed among men is an abomination unto God...

This is because the heart of men is desperately wicked. ....No one can know its content except God.

I have not met ONE Holy Christian, not ONE !!!

2. Jesus told the Pharisees that There were many widows in the days of Elijah... But the widow of zarephat was singled out...

There were many lepers in the days of Elisha.... but Namaan was healed...

Not everyone that died during Jesus time were raised back to life... Even though Jesus did thousands of miracles including raising the dead

And you call that LOVE ? Only one LEPER is healed and even though you have the Power to heal the other LEPERS, you prefer not to, thereby leaving them to languish in more misery and suffering, You call that religion , I call it bullsh.1t

Besides Jesus was always successful in his healing , for example ;

When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick. - John 14:12

Why are you Christians so utterly POWERLESS , such that you are unable to help many many people who are very sick in our society ? I have never see a blind person see, a crippled man healed, a dumb person talk etc. Its just one big SHAM and SCAM. Keep deceiving yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Martinez19(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
ElidaxZiel appeared to be a throll but on checking his topics, I just have to wonder if he is a wilfully dishonest christian for selfish reasons or a very stvpid christian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by LuciferVirgin: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
I have to admit I came across this dude for the first time yesterday.
I never knew his stupidity was already in God Mode.

He seemed to be missing some brain cells when I interacted with him.

I asked him a few questions about the Christianity he claims to believe in & he couldn't answer ONE.

Oh well...
Wetin man go do na grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by spongeisback: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
See this Anal chick calling people names, she annoys me like crazy! I've never seen her before but her Internet person is the most disgusting thing ever.

This same "Christian" supported that fraudulent guy till the end even when there was overwhelming evidence that he duped people just because he's a Christian, but she's always so ready to insult and hate on Muslims. I am not surprised tho after all she's a winners chapel member and their "bishop" is the biggest, uncouth and delusional fraud in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by spongeisback: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
MrPresident1:

I guess Jesus is coming next week, yeah?

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by MrPresident1: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
spongeisback:

I guess Jesus is coming next week, yeah?

Could even be this week
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
spongeisback:
See this Anal chick calling people names, she annoys me like crazy! I've never seen her before but her Internet person is the most disgusting thing ever.

This same "Christian" supported that fraudulent guy till the end even when there was overwhelming evidence that he duped people just because he's a Christian, but she's always so ready to insult and hate on Muslims. I am not surprised tho after all she's a winners chapel member and their "bishop" is the biggest, uncouth and delusional fraud in Nigeria.
Is it Anas you're talking of? grin grin grin
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
I have to admit I came across this dude for the first time yesterday.
I never knew his stupidity was already in God Mode.

He seemed to be missing some brain cells when I interacted with him.

I asked him a few questions about the Christianity he claims to believe in & he couldn't answer ONE.

Oh well...
Wetin man go do na grin
LMAO!! grin grin grin. He seems to take some weird pleasure in advertising his deficient mental capabilities to everybody. A strange fellow, that ElidaxZiel grin grin
@Anas09. I don't know who jesusjnr is, but the only person I'm sure that has mental illness on Nairaland is ElidaxZiel.
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by spongeisback: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Is it Anas you're talking of? grin grin grin

Yes! She's very rude and crass.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Martinez19(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lest I forget, I opened a similar thread.

grin grin grin when a christian has decided to go down the irrational path, there is nothing you can do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome / Idols – What Are They? / Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.