Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland (7529 Views)

Seun Osewa, The Biggest Religious Apologist And Propagandist In Nigeria- Opinion / 4 Quick Ways Of Identifying A Dishonest Christian / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Who is the "he"? I hope its not ElidaxZiel o. That man is the poster child for autism grin grin
No. The jesusjnr she trolls everytime
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by TheArranger(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
you are a stubborn girl grin
I'm not exposed because you are a liar grin

yes, you lie about the human cell theory , why post it as answer when you know it just a theory, I will break you into pieces tonight grin

trust me

cool
You're the one they've broken already to be honest. Your head is so far buried in the sand, you don't realize your ass has been opened bare.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
TheArranger:

You're the one they've broken already to be honest. Your head is so far buried in the sand, you don't realize your ass has been opened bare.
Leave the m0r0n grin grin. He was so comfortable pushing the burden of proof to me. Now its his turn to provide evidence and he has NOTHING!!
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by LordReed(m): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

The above was from a thread I created a few days back discussing about how the burden of proof works. Atheists have nothing to prove and if you're still wondering if atheists have anything to prove, I sincerely advise watching this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rg7zp7MDsA

Rationality Rules is an excellent resource for understanding rational thinking, I love the guy.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Michellekabod1:

He is a trillion times better than you!
And what are we competing for?

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Just a reminder to the noble atheists of Nairaland, make sure to avoid engaging in argument with the down-syndrome troll user by the name of ElidaxZiel. He's a serious cancer to logic. Any other religious apologist would be worth arguing with. Trust me wink

Cc. Seun, LordReed, Martinez19, HellVictorinho, Michellekabod1, Vic2Ree, budaatum, RuthlessLeader, Janettee, MhizAngel99, frank317, CAPSLOCKED, CreepyBlackpool, TheArranger, frosbel2, hahn, Dantedasz, finalboss, HardMirror, Ranchhoddas, HardMirror, MJBOLT, adoyi8, HopefulLandlord, BronzeMajik, Niflheim, johnydon22, festwiz, Hermes019, HenryDion, HappyPagan, NPComplete, LuciferVirgin

Stay far away from this parasite. Please, for the safety of your brain cells

#Exposed

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by sukerefakere(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Lol. Hope I never have to deal with such m0r0ns grin
ever heard of butterflyleo??
Fraudster in suit.. grin
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
sukerefakere:
ever heard of butterflyleo??
Fraudster in suit.. grin
To be honest, I think i've seen users in the romance sections (i can't really remember) cussing him out grin
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:
Frosbel, are you bailing on me?

I am not on Nairaland 24 X 7 you know smiley

So what was the question again ?
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I lied by proposing a theory to the origin of the first human cell. LOLZ grin grin. Yes. Of course I lied grin grin grin. What you just said makes no sense. Its not like you even have the answers grin.
ElidaxZiel, just give up. At this point, i'm not even trying: You're literally making yourself look stupid at this point. You've been exposed as a clueless dumbass that can't defend his beliefs. Just throw in the towel. Seriously, its an advise. I don't want you to be seeing these thread in your nightmares grin grin grin

Interesting, yes of course I lied grin , Now you admit to be a liar, which you have always been grin

If only lieing is a criminal offense, you must have been in jail now, eating unripe pawpaw grin. In fact I need to bookmark this page, when ever I notice you set arguing with anyone, I will just post it , for them to know who they are chatting with grin

Let probe your intelligence further, do you believe you have a soul ?? Or you disbelief grin

you are free to run away at any time
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Interesting, yes of course I lied grin , Now you admit to be a liar, which you have always been grin
You: What is the source of the first human cell?
Me: *proposes theory*
You: *nitpick said theory*
Same You: LIAR!!!
Same You: *provide no answer to your own question*
Can you now see how retarded you are? grin grin grin. Your unintelligence is too easy to exploit. Like I said, you need help. This is what happens when you always sit at the back of the class instead of sitting in the front. Your skull must be an empty lonely wasteland grin grin

ElidaxZiel:
If only lieing still cant spell lol is a criminal offense, you must have been in jail now, eating unripe pawpaw grin.

[img]https://media./images/7a059e812ebbac916587a247f96bda1a/tenor.gif[/img]
BOOOOOO!!! Get your boring dumbass off the stage!! BOOOOOO!!! You're complete trash grin grin grin grin

ElidaxZiel:
In fact I need to bookmark this page, when ever I notice you set arguing with anyone, I will just post it , for them to know who they are chatting with grin
Please feel free. Promote your foolishness to more people grin grin grin

ElidaxZiel:
Let probe your intelligence further, do you believe you have a soul ?? Or you disbelief grin
How are you proving Yahweh's existence through this question? LMAO!! grin grin. You've lost it!!

ElidaxZiel:
you are free to run away at any time
Run? grin grin grin. This is my thread, b!tch boy. You're opening that your mouth that probably smells like a dead man's fart to say "I'm free to run away at any time" L.M.F.A.O!!! grin grin grin. Bitch, you wouldn't have come back to this thread if I didn't mention you again lol. Do everybody a favor and deactivate your account.

Edit: Just looking at your atrocious spelling and I'm hoping you don't also have a speech impediment grin grin. That would be very wicked of your god.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
frosbel2:

I am not on Nairaland 24 X 7 you know smiley

So what was the question again ?
We won't rush this. 1 question, 1 answer. We take it from there.
So, question;
1. What encounter flipped you over to Christ?
I mean, before you became a Christian, U use to be a certain kind of person, living carelessly. What was it that convinced you that Jesus was indeed the Lord and make you decide to turn around and follow him?

What convinced you that there was God?

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:

We won't rush this. 1 question, 1 answer. We take it from there.
So, question;
1. What encounter flipped you over to Christ?
I mean, before you became a Christian, U use to be a certain kind of person, living carelessly. What was it that convinced you that Jesus was indeed the Lord and make you decide to turn around and follow him?

What convinced you that there was God?

Buzz off, I don't need to explain myself to you. Go worship your fairy tale white Jesus - wink

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

You: What is the source of the first human cell?
Me: *proposes theory*
You: *nitpick said theory*
Same You: LIAR!!!
Same You: *provide no answer to your own question*
Can you now see how retarded you are? grin grin grin. Your unintelligence is too easy to exploit. Like I said, you need help. This is what happens when you always sit at the back of the class instead of sitting in the front. Your skull must be an empty lonely wasteland grin grin

[img]https://media./images/7a059e812ebbac916587a247f96bda1a/tenor.gif[/img]
BOOOOOO!!! Get your boring dumbass off the stage!! BOOOOOO!!! You're complete trash grin grin grin grin

Please feel free. Promote your foolishness to more people grin grin grin

How are you proving Yahweh's existence through this question? LMAO!! grin grin. You've lost it!!

Run? grin grin grin. This is my thread, b!tch boy. You're opening that your mouth that probably smells like a dead man's fart to say "I'm free to run away at any time" L.M.F.A.O!!! grin grin grin. Bitch, you wouldn't have come back to this thread if I didn't mention you again lol. Do everybody a favor and deactivate your account.

Edit: Just looking at your atrocious spelling and I'm hoping you don't also have a speech impediment grin grin. That would be very wicked of your god regularly
lmao grin. Liar !!!

I think it better to start calling you a thief, since you are liar,

The petty thief could not even answer one question, Such a shame,, well it okay ! Maybe you should take your pills regularly,

Only a fool say there is no God, this time not only a fool but a liar and a thief , This is amazing grin

Anyways we will keep probing them !

Mrs Sabrina , the petty thief , pls prove to us that, you dream, with evidence or you don't dream grin lmao
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by finalboss(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
Just a reminder to the noble atheists of Nairaland, make sure to avoid engaging in argument with the down-syndrome troll user by the name of ElidaxZiel. He's a serious cancer to logic. Any other religious apologist would be worth arguing with. Trust me wink

Cc. Seun, LordReed, Martinez19, HellVictorinho, Michellekabod1, Vic2Ree, budaatum, RuthlessLeader, Janettee, MhizAngel99, frank317, CAPSLOCKED, CreepyBlackpool, TheArranger, frosbel2, hahn, Dantedasz, finalboss, HardMirror, Ranchhoddas, HardMirror, MJBOLT, adoyi8, HopefulLandlord, BronzeMajik, Niflheim, johnydon22, festwiz, Hermes019, HenryDion, HappyPagan, NPComplete, LuciferVirgin

#Exposed

grin you should add anaso9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
lmao grin. Liar !!!

I think it better to start calling you a thief, since you are liar,

The petty thief could not even answer one question, Such a shame,, well it okay ! Maybe you should take your pills regularly,

Only a fool say there is no God, this time not only a fool but a liar and a thief , This is amazing grin

Anyways we will keep probing them !

Mrs Sabrine , the petty thief , pls prove to us that, you dream, with evidence or you don't dream grin lmao
grin grin grin
E pain am die!!!
Sir, you're starting to sound like a broken record grin. Your jokes are not funny, you cannot come up with a single evidence for your God and now you're desperately trying to save your image and cover your unintelligence by asking me irrelevant questions. I can't say I'm surprised though. A lowlife troll like you has no other way to defend his beliefs. You're so slow, you chew on doorknobs and seatbelts with your horse mouth grin grin. This is how you have been and will always be: stuck in a cycle of mediocrity for a lifetime. You should be worried that you can't even defend your God in an argument. You are living proof that God has a sense of humor.
I can't believe how absolutely disappointing knowing you has turned out to be. I really hope you don't breed honestly. It would be a wicked act to infest the earth with other versions of you grin grin. Any woman willing to sleep with you is just too lazy to masturbate. You'll probably end up losing your virginity to teddy bears after carving holes between their legs. You were probably conceived with a mix of sperm and urine. Your god may love you but everyone else on Nairaland thinks you're an insufferable asshole. You're not even a man. You're like an early draft of a man, where they just sketched out a giant, mangled skeleton but they didn't have time to add details like pigment or self respect. You're Frankenstein's monster, if the monster was made entirely of dead dicks.
I know you're hurting and that's why you can't stop replying even when you've failed to answer my question multiple posts ago grin grin. It seems I may have gotten in your head. But in as much as I love exposing your stupidity. I have more important things to do with more important people. You can keep crying back with pointless questions like a whiny toddler. Doesn't change the fact that your fraudulent argument tactics have been exposed and you have ZERO evidence for your God cool. Next time you see my moniker, use your tongue to count your teeth wink
Good night, ElidaxZiel grin grin grin

Final reminder to Nairaland atheists: please make sure to avoid this braindead earwax sipping zombie called ElidaxZiel. Don't risk the safety of your brain cells by talking to him.

Stay far away from him. His stupidity is a health hazard.

#Exposed
#TrollConfirmed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

grin grin grin
E pain am die!!!
Sir, you're starting to sound like a broken record grin. Your jokes are not funny, you cannot come up with a single evidence for your God and now you're desperately trying to save your image and cover your unintelligence by asking me irrelevant questions. I can't say I'm surprised though. A lowlife troll like you has no other way to defend his beliefs. You're so slow, you chew on doorknobs and seatbelts with your horse mouth grin grin. This is how you have been and will always be: stuck in a cycle of mediocrity for a lifetime. You should be worried that you can't even defend your God in an argument. You are living proof that God has a sense of humor.
I can't believe how absolutely disappointing knowing you has turned out to be. I really hope you don't breed honestly. It would be a wicked act to infest the earth with other versions of you grin grin. Any woman willing to sleep with you is just too lazy to masturbate. You'll probably end up losing your virginity to teddy bears after carving holes between their legs. You were probably conceived with a mix of sperm and urine. Your god may love you but everyone else on Nairaland thinks you're an insufferable asshole. You're not even a man. You're like an early draft of a man, where they just sketched out a giant, mangled skeleton but they didn't have time to add details like pigment or self respect. You're Frankenstein's monster, if the monster was made entirely of dead dicks.
I know you're hurting and that's why you can't stop replying even when you've failed to answer my question multiple posts ago grin grin. It seems I may have gotten in your head. But in as much as I love exposing your stupidity. I have more important things to do with more important people. You can keep crying back with pointless questions like a whiny toddler. Doesn't change the fact that your fraudulent argument tactics have been exposed and you have ZERO evidence for your God cool. Next time you see my moniker, use your tongue to count your teeth wink

Final reminder to Nairaland atheists: please make sure to avoid this braindead earwax sipping zombie called ElidaxZiel. Don't risk the safety of your brain cells by talking to him.

#Exposed
#TrollConfirmed
interesting, they are running away as usual grin , more of like a Thief and liar running away from a police

Don't run away

Provide evidence that you dream

Or you don't dream ?? grin

Atheist brain, are like fowl grin

Especially Sabrina, im sure , she also ran away from the asylum grin

Kindly go back, to complete your treatment grin
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by TheArranger(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
interesting, they are running away as usual grin , more of like a Thief and liar running away from a police

Don't run away

Provide evidence that you dream

Or you don't dream ?? grin

Atheist brain, are like fowl grin

Especially Sabrina, im sure , she also ran away from the asylum grin

Kindly go back, to complete your treatment grin
Lol. Guy change your joke. The liar/thief bs has already gotten old.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Vic2Ree(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

grin grin grin
E pain am die!!!

#Exposed
#TrollConfirmed
shocked shocked shocked
[img]https://media./images/d2cb2ac131e50bda19c3e80f47064a98/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
TheArranger:

Lol. Guy change your joke. The liar/thief bs has already gotten old.
I know

But let XxsabrinaxX provide evidence that she dream

Then evidence about God existence will be given

Don't be a coward Sabrina grin
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by TheArranger(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
I know

But let XxsabrinaxX provide evidence that she dream

Then evidence about God existence will be given

Don't be a coward Sabrina grin

Lol. You're obviously the coward. Why don't u answer her question since you obviously know everything? You're a real bitch lol grin

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by TheArranger(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxsabrinaxX You love to search for info in google, but this time Google won't help you grin

Give us evidence that you dream, or maybe you are a robot that don't dream grin

Coward
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxsabrinaxX You love to search for info in google, but this time Google won't help you grin

Coward

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2019

Coward atheist
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
This ElidaxZiel guy has been thoroughly destroyed lmao. Well done Sabrina. I'll be sure to watch out for this idiot in the future grin

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by TheArranger(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
MhizAngel99:
This ElidaxZiel guy has been thoroughly destroyed lmao. Well done Sabrina. I'll be sure to watch out for this idiot in the future grin
Don't mind the guy lol. He was probably crying as he was typing all those laughing faces lol.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
frosbel2:

Buzz off, I don't need to explain myself to you. Go worship your fairy tale white Jesus - wink
See? Anyone who has encountered Jesus even once in their lives will answer this easily. Why aren't you?

Frosbel, you claimed you were a Christian for 20yrs, how did you do that without having a personal relationship with Jesus? You lied to Nairalanders to get attention right?

When i noticed your pretentious zeal here some years ago, albeit without depth, i suspected you were a phony, i shd ve called you out then.

For all the atheists here who claim they were once Christians, i'm yet to meet one who was indeed one.

Y'all think sitting in Church or being born by church attending folks who happen to live or come from where Christianity is predominant, makes you a Christian? No. you must encounter Christ to know who He is.

No one can know Christ and leave, no one.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by jesmond3945: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Op signs of depression are written all over your post. This guy you are calling out might be sleeping soundly or reading a book but look at you dragging him into cyberspace so as to humiliate him and make yourself happy but sorry to tell you this it would sink you further to depression. There is no joy in proving whether God exists or not, Christians have passed that infact any Christian arguing about it is burning his spiritual energy when he should be sharing the love of Christ with other people. If you see the countless testimonies of what Jesus is doing in our times, do you think those people are mad or delusional, maybe but one thing is sure the peace and love they have is enough for them. For me I am a very rich man when I mean rich i take care of white people but I was depressed likewise many of you who follow the new age movement. If you lie that is not true you are in self denial and one day the chicken will come home to roost. There is no profit in argument about whether Jesus was true or not but my relationship and the peace He gives me matters to me most.
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Vic2Ree(m): 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
jesmond3945:
Op signs of depression are written all over your post. This guy you are calling out might be sleeping soundly or reading a book but look at you dragging him into cyberspace so as to humiliate him and make yourself happy but sorry to tell you this it would sink you further to depression. There is no joy in proving whether God exists or not, Christians have passed that infact any Christian arguing about it is burning his spiritual energy when he should be sharing the love of Christ with other people. If you see the countless testimonies of what Jesus is doing in our times, do you think those people are mad or delusional, maybe but one thing is sure the peace and love they have is enough for them. For me I am a very rich man when I mean rich i take care of white people but I was depressed likewise many of you who follow the new age movement. If you lie that is not true you are in self denial and one day the chicken will come home to roost. There is no profit in argument about whether Jesus was true or not but my relationship and the peace He gives me matters to me most.
How is it sign of depression to call someone out on being dishonest? Not to mention the person you're calling depressed has gone offline since and probably forgotten the thread while you are here talking and that Elidax dude is still trying to insult her grin grin. Mr Psychologist. Bro, you clearly don't even know what this thread is about.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by godwinstringed1(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

#Exposed

Don't deceive yourself. My HenryDion is not an Atheist
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Zither(m): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2019
Anas09:

Hahahahahaha. Tatime is JW, PastorAIO is a wannbe Sorcerer not a christian. Luvmijeje is a New Age adherent. JesusJnr has mental illness.

Wrong crowed to mention me alongside.
And, i give up trying to reason with the demons possessed, it gets us no where. Believe what you want. Life is short we shall soon die, then we wld find out won't we?

I'd briefly died or stepped out of my body once. I saw myself standing watching myself lying down motionless. In the body, i was walking with Crutches becos of the accident i had, but the me looking down on the me lying down on the Hospital bed was walking without aid. I could see and hear everything that was said and done around me, but they couldn't.

If there's no life after death, then i wonder why i became double.

My dear, don't worry abt me, if i die today and discover there's no God, trust me, i won't have one single regret, because whatever you are doing today believing it's enjoyment,, i once did, and found no joy or peace in doing them. But, the Joy and the inner peace i enjoy right now? girl, i don't envy you even if you were Queen Elizabeth. I live in a realm you can never imagine no matter how hard you try.

Enjoy your life let's die and find out if there's God or not. I don't care abt prove.

Super statement. Love this plenty. No need for argument or proof. We shall all die one day then the truth will out in dolby digital sound and HD color.

Do you have a thread about your out-of-body experience? Would like to know more about what you experienced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? / Are Muslims Truly Hoping for 72 Virgins,wine,milk and honey In Allah's Heaven? / An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.