Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos (30978 Views)

Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months / My Wife Takes More Instructions From My Mom Than Me / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2019
A man has revealed what his wife did after she saw him grinding and dancing with a sexy female Salsa instructor. 

According to Twitter user, Ayigbe James Bond, he decided to try the Salsa dance after being asked by his wife to lose some weight.

After the wife saw the dance instructor, she reportedly marched her husband home and asked him to forget the dancing lessons, after giving him a crate of beer to chill with.

The post which has been trending on Twitter has garnered 4,000 shares and 7,000 likes since it emerged online yesterday.

Below is what the man wrote; 

Wifey asked me to lose some weight, perhaps try some salsa.. She saw my salsa instructor and marched me straight home, plonked me in front of the TV with a crate of Guinness,and asked me to forget it! Women are so indecisive. I just don't gerrit..

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/man-reveals-what-his-wife-did-after-seeing-him-dancing-with-salsa-instructor.html

1 Like

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Fuckuignos(f): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2019
Lol
Atiku was the head of privatisation team during the Obasanjo’s Government and he kept most of the assets to himself; it’s on record. PMB is gradually diversifying our economy from oil dependence to agricultural based. Not a perfect man, but the best around and is not corrupt.
Sai Baba

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Olalan(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2019
She's trying to protect her territory.............

4 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2019
I see no big deal here. The wife was just being insecure. Not all men are carried away by small things like bumbum and curves, honestly.

Ok, it's a BIG LIE!

As a man, I can confirm to you that if the wife hadn't stopped the man, something would happen eventually.
Even the Salsa instructor isn't slim. cheesy grin

It's better he looks for better options like jogging or going to the gym proper. Never keep a fish with a cat.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by omooba969(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Some women and insecurity are like...

5 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by hisexcellency34: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mumu man with lies. You too wan trend. I have seen this video before and it has nothing to do with your lies

6 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by ainas247: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
smiley wise wifey..

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Beremx(f): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
The man should go and jog joor.

Nonsense and salsa!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Saintsami(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hmm! i knw that this will end the story! rubbish...!
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Memphitz537(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Lol
Atiku was the head of privatisation team during the Obasanjo’s Government and he kept most of the assets to himself; it’s on record. PMB is gradually diversifying our economy from oil dependence to agricultural based. Not a perfect man, but the best around and is not corrupt.
Sai Baba

Z for Zombies!!!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

She prefers her man more gainning weight than losing him.

Beremx:
The man should go and jog joor.

Nonsense and salsa!!

It's like putting my wife in the hands of a hot gym instructor in the name of her losing weight!

Omo, that can't happen. I don't trust those guys. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Aieboocaar(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Lol
Sai Baba

Seems this zombie was just recruited newly sad sad
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6999806_img20180419224512_jpegd248c27602b8f854b381b805ccf5e927

22 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Nbote(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Another lie lie Twitter story.. But dis is how most women drive their husbands into d hands of otger women outside

1 Like

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by mumin4sure(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
can anyone accommodate me anywhere not too far from Ikeja
Am ready to pay half of the rent .
You can reach me on 08136685344
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
Protecting her investment!
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by DonPablo007(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Lol
Sai Baba
he is not corrupt but can you explain the impunity and intimidation in the land?

3 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by UNBELIEVABLE: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Lol
Sai Baba

Idiot, we dey talk another thing, you carry your sh!t head come here dey talk nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by davidodiba(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Lol
Sai Baba

Keep quiet. Keep very quiet

13 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Passionate888: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Afonja007: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Lol
Sai Baba
may amadioha make you and that your buhari disappear to Yemen you people are not worth to live in mist of human

5 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by dayleke: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lol....

You blame her?
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by TiredOfFighting(f): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,
Please help me complete my rent.
My door has been locked up by my landlord because my rent has been due since August.
I and my bro are stranded at the moment
Please help me guys, you can insult me, I just want help.
The total is 180k and I have 70k.

Diamond Bank.
God bless you.
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Kingsleydr(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sai baba
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by agabaI23(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Lol
Sai Baba
Liars every where. Diversification is spending money to find oil in Benue and Chad basins?

6 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Kingsleydr(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Lol
Sai Baba

Sai baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by Fxwarrior: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Olalan:
She's trying to protect her territory.............

Please is hugging part of the salsa steps cos ayam not understanding.
Re: Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos by iloputaife: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
That's an insecure woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pleasant And Awful Surprises Of Marriage / Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.