Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Tv Soap ‘generations’ Actor’s Wife: He Beat Me… I Couldn’t See For Days” And His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tv Soap ‘generations’ Actor’s Wife: He Beat Me… I Couldn’t See For Days” And His (2803 Views)

SEE What Nollywood Actor’s Wife Wore To Their Traditional Wedding Big B00bs Ever / Why We Sold Our Son-nollywood Actor,wife Confesses (Photo) / At 17, My Bra Couldn’t Fit My bosom – Cynthia Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tv Soap ‘generations’ Actor’s Wife: He Beat Me… I Couldn’t See For Days” And His by pckid: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2010
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/08/tv-soap-generations-actors-wife-he-beat-me-i-couldn%E2%80%99t-see-for-days-and-his-philandering/

SOUTH AFRICA. Carol Mdladla is the now estranged wife of Generations actor, Buyile Mdladla and a day after news of their split hit the headlines. The businesswoman admits to South Africa’s DRUM magazine that she filed divorce papers and she had wanted the breakdown out the press but the actor portraying himself as regretful got her to talk to a South African Newspaper.

She described the marriage as a nightmare with physical abuse and affairs.

The actor began with ‘A klap here, a fist, a blue eye, then it was a closed eye, then stitches.” she said just after she gave birth to their first child, Bathiyane (now cool.

Pointing to a scar on her face froma beating in2003. “I was breastfeeding and stood up to put the baby down. I’d been drinking tea and when I stood up the mug fell, spilling tea everywhere. That day he beat me so badly I couldn’t see for days.” she said.

But she rather protected him and didn’t report even to her parents.

Carol also accused Buyile was cheating with several women, she said, http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/08/tv-soap-generations-actors-wife-he-beat-me-i-couldn%E2%80%99t-see-for-days-and-his-philandering/
Re: Tv Soap ‘generations’ Actor’s Wife: He Beat Me… I Couldn’t See For Days” And His by thando(f): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2010
you'll have the show in nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? / Pictures From Toyin Saraki's 50th Birthday, Dangote; Otedola & Co. Attends / Photos Of Desmond Elliot's Campaign In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.