Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

MTN SME Datashare (22GB Data Bundle) – All You Need To Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN SME Datashare (22GB Data Bundle) – All You Need To Know (439 Views)

Datashare, Please Release My Mtn 2gig Data Pending Since About 2pm / Which One Drains Fast MTN SME Data Or Direct Data Subscription On 131 / How To Get 1GB Data Bundle On MTN For Just N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN SME Datashare (22GB Data Bundle) – All You Need To Know by temitofa(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2019
The MTN SME DataShare service is specifically designed for growing businesses; offering them the ability to centrally manage internet usage per staff across their businesses. SME DataShare 22GB bundle is sold at the price of N10,000 and it can be shared to 20 people with a validity period of 30 days.

MTN SME DataShare is a prepaid service that allows business owners to buy data bundles and share with their staff.

How To Activate MTN SME DataShare Service

To activate and share the MTN SME DataShare (22GB Data Bundle), simply follow the steps below;

https://www.tellforceblog.com/2019/01/mtn-sme-datashare-22gb-data-bundle-all-you-need-to-know.html

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Gionee A1 / Need To Sell Your New Or Used Goods? Sell It In 1hour On / How Do I Get Rid Of Ads On My Lock Screen ? ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.