Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) (27007 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu / Femi Fani-kayode Visits Prophet Joshua Iginla (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by Dpharisee: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Now we are back to both major candidates in Lagos equally sharing the support of the Igbos, now its other tribes to decide unlike the election of the vindictive Ambode which pitched Igbos against Yorubas
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by ohiku4every1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Dear Nairalanders,
Please help me complete my rent.
My door has been locked up by my landlord because my rent has been due since August.
I and my bro are stranded at the moment
Please help me guys, you can insult me, I just want help.
The total is 180k and I have 70k.
Diamond Bank.
God bless you.
cut ur coat according to ur cloth's size, #180 apartment is too much for incapable dude like U,
look for a bedroom self contain apartment
u will be able to handle the annual payment
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
Even 6yr old children can make predictions.

It's always sad when a person attempts to use words that they don't even understand.

What makes it worse is when they speak or write with an air of authority.

Chaii

BabaO2:

Prediction is beyond human capacity. Sanwoolu is a brilliant chap that knows how to read widely unlike people relying on cheating and stampeding through one senile baboon look alike in ota
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by TiredOfFighting(f): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
LONGPREEK:

please help me suck my dick till i cum in your mouth, i have just wan bj. god bless you

May God forgive you and May God help your soul.
I just pray it won't be too late for you.

I also hope you find help the day you need it.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by Femi316: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Dear Nairalanders,
My door has been locked up by my landlord because my rent has been due since August.
Diamond Bank.
God bless you.
bro's go n sell pure water ok
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by Charly68: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
We have seen Fasola ,Heard of Ambode ,Sanya Olu is another actualized..his campaign strategy tells it all..very strategic in organisation...Lagos gets good human material .
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by moneyok(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
You are crazy
gazilion:
This man is already selling the soul of Lagos to a wizard. TB Joshua is being prosecuted by Lagos State for the death of hundreds in his church and an intending Lagos State Governor is going to dine & wine with him? Some politicians have no morality!!
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by Temple1288(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nigerians are lucky to have a man like Prophet T.B Joshua in our midst. A man people like Donald Trump, Theresa May are longing to meet. But we don't appreciate or celebrate him.

The same person he predicted would lose. Funny you! These people you mentioned dont even know the scammer
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
tinsel:
I like thw way this man is campaigning. Despite the fact he will win in lagos, he is busy campagining and his challenger is not even doing any campaign. Soon he will cry rigging.

U are spot on. D guy is everywhere
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nigerians are lucky to have a man like Prophet T.B Joshua in our midst. A man people like Donald Trump, Theresa May are longing to meet. But we don't appreciate or celebrate him.

Y are we lucky to have a man like TB Joshua?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by akdjr(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
This Sanwo Olu get swag sha
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by akdjr(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
This Sanwo Olu get swag sha. See movement abeg
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by samsam2019: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
To those of you yearning for the end of tinubu, I assure you it has arrived in the form of this guy. his actions shows he is a maniac and desperado
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by samsam2019: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Dear Nairalanders,
Diamond Bank.
God bless you.
move to a smaller apartment with your 70k

Nonsense
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by samsam2019: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
same tb Joshua predicted Trump would lose election

So japa you and your weyrey pastor
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by joshjc(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=idonhammer post=74970469][/quote]I tire o,is the kind mumu format e dey use

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by Basic123: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
tinsel:
I like thw way this man is campaigning. Despite the fact he will win in lagos, he is busy campagining and his challenger is not even doing any campaign. Soon he will cry rigging.
First rule in politics,don't underestimate your opponent!

that is the problem I have with Adelabu in Oyo state probably because he is not a politician!
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by Volcano12(f): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Dear Nairalanders,
Diamond Bank.
God bless you.
U go rent 180k apartment,hmmm,and shishi no gum u,na wah for people sef
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
D guy won verify/ revert back him failure prophesy grin
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
I thought Sanwo is an MFM member?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by sosy25: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Smile4daddy:

I can only but help you with 3 odds bet9ja.

You stake the 70k on 3 odds to get 140k

70k on 3 odds is supposed to generate 210k and not 140k. you no even sabi simple maths sef.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
I love T B Joshua. He's just different from others. So humble and unassuming shocked

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by LONGPREEK(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
TiredOfFighting:

May God forgive you and May God help your soul.
I just pray it won't be too late for you.

I also hope you find help the day you need it.
u dey made. go and beg god na. u want free money but dont want to work. you came here begging and no one told you that may god forgive you. now i begged you for something very little , something that you wont end up loosing any thing. i will be the one to loose my energy and my time after i cum and you are here preaching to me. may that god punish you man
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by TiredOfFighting(f): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
LONGPREEK:

u dey made. go and beg god na. u want free money but dont want to work. you came here begging and no one told you that may god forgive you. now i begged you for something very little , something that you wont end up loosing any thing. i will be the one to loose my energy and my time after i cum and you are here preaching to me. may that god punish you man

One day your eye will clear.
I don't dignify your folly.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by LONGPREEK(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
TiredOfFighting:

One day your eye will clear.
I don't dignify your folly.
abeg carry your nonsense english go one side. u are begging me for cash and i am begging you for toto and you dey speak grammer. go and work or shut the Bleep up
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by Ibrixy: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Smile4daddy:

I can only but help you with 3 odds bet9ja.

You stake the 70k on 3 odds to get 140k

Please i also need that 3 odds abeg
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by chimavit: 6:52am On Jan 22, 2019
Tb Joshua rejects nobody, pls Jimi follow suit he will welcome you with open arms as well.
Tb Joshua my man of God and man of people .
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by jesutakewe(f): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
No be lie o, make JK go see the prophet too for confirmation.

chimavit:
Tb Joshua rejects nobody, pls Jimi follow suit he will welcome you with open arms as well.
Tb Joshua my man of God and man of people .
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) by awuf2008: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
gazilion:
This man is already selling the soul of Lagos to a wizard. TB Joshua is being prosecuted by Lagos State for the death of hundreds in his church and an intending Lagos State Governor is going to dine & wine with him? Some politicians have no morality!!

Is TB Joshua the arcitect or builder of the building that collapsed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Seeks Law Cancelling Pension For Former Lagos Governors & Deputies / Attahiru: Adamu Garba Berates Buhari, Osinbajo, Their Wives For Shunning Burial / Gov. Amaechi Visits Lamido In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.