Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why You Shouldn't Let Your Phone Battery Drain To 0% - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Shouldn't Let Your Phone Battery Drain To 0% (1190 Views)

Battery Drain Test For Tecno Pouvoir 3+, Infinix Hot 8, Camon 12 (9 Smartphones) / Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Let Your Phone Battery Drain To 0% by safas20(f): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2019
Lithium-ion batteries, like the kind used in Infinix, apple and other smartphones fare better when they’re charged. If you constantly let them drain to 0%, they become unstable.

Your battery has a finite number of charge cycles, and every time it fully dies, that’s another used up cycle.

How it works: Let’s say your battery has 500 charge cycles. Each time you let your battery drain to 0%, that means 1 out of 500 charge cycles has been lost. Remaining 499.

Also, constantly charging your phone’s battery from a low 25% charge to 100% will reduce its capacity and shorten its lifespan.

P.S: It is advisable that you do not let your battery go below 25% before charging it up.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Let Your Phone Battery Drain To 0% by nikkij: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2019
Get lots of information from https://epsonsupports.net/blog/fix-reset-ink-cartridge-epson/ and useful tips so that your battery does not get drained easily.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Let Your Phone Battery Drain To 0% by freemanbubble: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wrong info bro

When ever you charge your battery no matter what percentage you charged it from it Will still count your circle for you.

If for example you charge from 70 percent toady and tomorrow you charge from 40 percent. Then next tomorrow you charge from 90 percent
My brother after that the battery will record it as one circle

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Let Your Phone Battery Drain To 0% by Kalapizim(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Wrong info bro

When ever you charge your battery no matter what percentage you charged it from it Will still count your circle for you.

If for example you charge from 70 percent toady and tomorrow you charge from 40 percent. Then next tomorrow you charge from 90 percent
I agree with you sir
Re: Why You Shouldn't Let Your Phone Battery Drain To 0% by Ennyholar: 7:00am On Jan 23, 2019
I move a lot so I don't think I can allow my phone drain to 0 though my phone (Camon 11 Pro) battery is good.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Let Your Phone Battery Drain To 0% by Elinathomas(f): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2022
PayPal has a blog where consumers can post tips and tricks for better interacting with customer service representatives, in addition, to live chat. This will save you time, get a faster response, and provide better overall customer service...............PayPal Nederland
Re: Why You Shouldn't Let Your Phone Battery Drain To 0% by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
freemanbubble:
Wrong info bro

If for example you charge from [s]70 percent toady and tomorrow you charge from 40 percent. Then next tomorrow you charge from 90 percent

Infact this battery Issue no Just follow come at all. What of people who charges their phone like 5 different times a day..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro / Iphone 7 Factory Unlocked For Sale 80k!!! / Best Airpods Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.