Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno (39628 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Press Conference, Throws Up Water & Education Challenge / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by mimiwems(f): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
God put APC and all its entourage to shame this year
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by deomelo: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2019

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by HomeOfMe(f): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
kahal29:
#PMBInBorno the Federal Fire Service had to throw up some water to cool down supporters of @NGRPresident @MBuhar in #Maiduguri

33 degrees and the fire service had to come in #PMBInBorno

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanBorno/status/1087298817622446086
While Leah Sharibu is still in captivity. They don't care...
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by PassingShot(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mentcee:

You think from the anus most times.

Why?
Ask dad and mum
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by ada9ja(f): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nbote:
Hehehehe.. I cannot stop laughing at dis ppl. Who else noticed d ppl on d podium were being pelted with ratchet water... So a fire service dat is always nowhere to b seen during fire outbreaks is now used in campaign grounds to splash water on ppl and one mor.on calls it love?? Some ppl are mad but have no one to tell dem
you are telling them cos there are mad for love unlike you thats mad for reasons you dont know

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by slowice(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
Something is seriously wrong with the north... And I don't find it funny atall undecided
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by yrex01(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
slowice:
Something is seriously wrong with the north... And I don't find it funny atall undecided
bcoz they love wu u hate ? Wait till feb, e go shock u like electric.
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by IbrahimDamola: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Even that crowd is Atikulated most of them will vote Atiku. They are tired of the dullard.

1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by deomelo: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Even that crowd is Atikulated most of them will vote Atiku. They are tired of the dullard.

I don't even think you Igbos believe the delusional rubbish you post all over the place, you post out of fear and panic.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by yrex01(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
ada9ja:

you are telling them cos there are mad for love unlike you thats mad for reasons you dont know
lwkmd. Bro I know d reason. It's HATES & BITTERNESS. Thank God dey realizing der votes no fit shake Bubu. God bless NIGERIA !!
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
deomelo:

athiefKulooter is better academically than PMB?

This ipob don smoke bad akpu?

grin grin
Tell us why a sane mind will love buhariDementia
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by yrex01(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
u na hide under "Ibrahim ademola" for us to b thinking u r Yoruba n also a Muslim, we ain't fools na, we know tru u. U are one of d idiotic pig of dat area !!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by IbrahimDamola: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
deomelo:

[s]
I don't even think you Igbos believe the delusional rubbish you post all over the place, you post out of fear and panic.[/s]

More pains to your zombierudeen skull sir. Insha Allahu! Amin kufayakun.

The north is very much Atikulated.

grin

1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by yrex01(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Tell us why a sane mind will love
buhariDementia
u don't need to know, vote ur atiku, we don't need ur vote to win.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
yrex01:
u don't need to know, vote ur atiku, we don't need ur vote to win.
THIS HELLFIRE YOU DEY SWEET YOU.

APc supporters are worse than EVIL.
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by deomelo: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Tell us why a sane mind will love
buhariDementia

Nigerians love PMB

Village Igbos love athiefKulooter.

That's your answer

2 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by yrex01(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
THIS HELLFIRE YOU DEY SWEET YOU.

APc supporters are worse than EVIL.
na by force ? I said vote atiku ooooo Oga angel !!

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by deomelo: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
deomelo:

Nigerians love PMB

Village Igbos love athiefKulooter.

That's your answer

is only a fool that still have confidence in Buhari with his lowest level of IQ and poor performance in government. I think the greatest percentage of Buhari supporters are Islamic fanatics and political bigots who see him as a role model
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
yrex01:
u na hide under "Ibrahim ademola" for us to b thinking u r Yoruba n also a Muslim, we ain't fools na, we know tru u. U are one of d idiotic pig of dat area !!!
Only two set of people want buhari to win 2019 election
The SELFISH
The FOOLISHAtiku As President, Sowore As EFCC Chairman, Moghalu As CBN Governo
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by autonomous22: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
kahal29:
The Love for @MBuhari is just three much

Wia is the love... just shut up ur mouth
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
deomelo:

I don't even think you Igbos believe the delusional rubbish you post all over the place, you post out of fear and panic.
Majority of Nigerians are oppressed people but they dont know it..and have taken it as a way of life. Our dignity have been strip off us with little to hold on to....and they are not bothered as long as it can provide some scrumps of bread on their table at that point in time with no care in the world if the country burns to the ground.sometimes I wonder why matured and discerning mind have allowed this shallow thinkers to occupy every nook and cranny of the Nairaland.
People can vote for any one from any party who appeal to them but they should not market stupidity and insanity and call it Intelligence.

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE....
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by trilobite: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
Some of my friends are getting jobs as online warriors for both candidates. Hence my decision to stop engaging in any political argument online till after the elections.
To all the warriors God bless your hustle.
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by adeboizy11(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
Where boko haram suppose dey function, you won't see them embarassed
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by samsam2019: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lol no wonder they are called zombie
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by Jowanson: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
PassingShot:
As things stand, Athiefkulooter will have done well to score 30% of total votes cast in the core north.

I laugh when PDP shares photos of PDP campaigns in some northern states as a yardstick of Atiku's acceptance. What they fail to understand is that most of the PDP supporters in those pictures will surely vote for PMB in the presidential election but will vote for PDP candidate in other elections. It's the reason you will see big margin in result of presidential contest and smaller margin in result of senate/rep and governorship elections.

Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by Mentcee(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
PassingShot:

Ask dad and mum

You mean yours?
Of the motor park?
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by deomelo: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by chinex11(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
PassingShot:
As things stand, Athiefkulooter will have done well to score 30% of total votes cast in the core north.

I laugh when PDP shares photos of PDP campaigns in some northern states as a yardstick of Atiku's acceptance. What they fail to understand is that most of the PDP supporters in those pictures will surely vote for PMB in the presidential election but will vote for PDP candidate in other elections. It's the reason you will see big margin in result of presidential contest and smaller margin in result of senate/rep and governorship elections.

Look at this one all buhari campaigns are rented crowd, when he came to Benin city every body what went there was rented many of my friends Even asked me to go with them there but I would Rather stay at home sleeping than go and stand for this so called President to give me 2k
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by deomelo: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Majority of Nigerians are oppressed people but they dont know it..and have taken it as a way of life. Our dignity have been strip off us with little to hold on to....and they are not bothered as long as it can provide some scrumps of bread on their table at that point in time with no care in the world if the country burns to the ground.sometimes I wonder why matured and discerning mind have allowed this shallow thinkers to occupy every nook and cranny of the Nairaland.
People can vote for any one from any party who appeal to them but they should not market stupidity and insanity and call it Intelligence.

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE....

You athiefKulators are lazy, you sit on NL and twitter talking dumb nonsense while BMC are connecting with the grassroots and securing votes and voters.

Make yourself useful, get your arse out there and preach your athiefKulooter rant to the public instead of to deomelo on NL.

Lazy athiefKUlooters..
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by deomelo: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
chinex11:

Look at this one all buhari campaigns are rented crowd, when he came to Benin city every body what went there was rented many of my friends Even asked me to go with them there but I would Rather stay at home sleeping than go and stand for this so called President to give me 2k

Igbos and lies are like bothers and sisters..
Re: Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
deomelo:

You athiefKulators are lazy, you sit on NL and twitter talking dumb nonsense while BMC are connecting with the grassroots and securing votes and voters.

Make yourself useful, get your arse out there and preach your athiefKulooter rant to the public instead of to deomelo on NL.

Lazy athiefKUlooters..
#DAURA BECKONS
#ENOUGH OF MEDIOCRITY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.