Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,748 members, 7,802,290 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe (14418 Views)

Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare / Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by arewaboy01(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
Npfn:
Buhari is a weakling the governor had to declare public holiday today just to hire crowd and civil servants are told to sign register at the venue bye bye buhari 4+0
please tell us more
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by UFOdioh: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
The ranks and file of Buharism is filled with indiclpined riff raffa and demonic urchins who have no value for order and common sense ..

I hope your HBP drugs are close by, cause your are in severe pain. grin grin grin
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by Gkemz: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mumu workers just like their president. They deserve to be replaced with capable minds not minds suffering from dementia.
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by PythonAmaka: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
HIV patient dnt infect us pls
U're mad.. STI donor
fuçk off, I've exposed u.

python amaka
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by Ziggylady(f): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
semyman:
Yet humans like this have the guts to pontificate on his credibility

The stuppidity of APC supporters has no equal...

Its funny how a blackman like y'all whom the Whiteman calls monkeys and gorillas turns around to call their felliw Blacks gorillas..

You lots are utterly despicable and lack commin-sense....i bet you are Yoruba too ..smh!
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by PythonAmaka: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Trustee1:

I'll be stooping to my father's low and ignorant level if I should give you a reply. I am too dumb and forever will be.
ok..

python amaka
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Felixv:

Hurting. I know

I beg bring your Kanu and worship him.
Stay off my mention...I am allergic to zombies.
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by BEHEST(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Now, you have been noticed. Run along boy
danot1030:

Childish and stale
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by maasoap(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Damentia:
An opportunity for them to see the lifeless dullard grin
SalamRushdie:
The ranks and file of Buharism is filled with indiclpined riff raffa and demonic urchins who have no value for order and common sense ..

Losers. They've seen the defeat already, now they are attacking anything "attackable" grin grin grin
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by maasoap(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
ciggy000:
illiteracy and joblessness has killed the north

After reading the title of the thread, you're still shouting joblessness! Are you sure you are not an educated illiterate?
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by Felixv: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Damentia:
Stay off my mention...I am allergic to zombies.

Pity

You can’t control the pain
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by Charly68: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Trustee1:
PS: Do they even have jobs?!
. Only the people can answer that
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Okoyeebo:
[s][/s]

Deomelo, Corrinthians, , Sarrki, Ngeneukwenu, Passingshot

What you people are doing is not good. Since morning, you have been uploading pictures, now SalamRushdie wants to commit suicide.

If Salam of Ebonyi commits suicide, I would hold all of you responsible.
Lol cheesy, na him sabi o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by senatordave1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
This is one of the states that will bury atiku
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by HimName: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
In P!gs and I'd!ots reasoning , the paid supporters behind Atiku are oil tycoons, business mogul and CEO's of blue Chip industries.

Isi ewu dem!

Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
Trustee1:
PS: Do they even have jobs?!

Do u have a job?
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by Babacele: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
danot1030:

The crowd was the reason he came out with an attack of recent
is enough to cause a malignant migraine to naysayers...
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by Babacele: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
modath:

Aswerigod.
Mo ,Mo don't you think we need to do a research on why these Nigerians would prefer a dead Buhari to a billion living Atikus? This is more than love.
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by Ijaya123: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
BEHEST:
Ok. Let's find out now

Like for Buhari
Share for Atiku

Your findings here in of no consequence.

Cheap and stale ways of garnering likes.
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by InvertedHammer: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Why has Atiku been unable to pull one-fifth of Buhari's crowd in his campaigns?
/
Many people on their campaign grounds will not vote the candidates.

/
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by Hades2016(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Obasanjo is hypertensive and diabetic.

He's been managing his diabetes for more than 30 years
coming from an APC supporter what do I expect ?
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Some residents in Damaturu have taken a day leave to receive President Muhammadu Buhari of All Progressives Congress (APC) who is on a presidential campaign visit to the Yobe capital on Monday.

The residents, who spoke to News Agency of Nigeria on Monday, said the one-day leave would afford them the opportunity to catch a glimpse of the president while in the state.

Alhaji Aliyu Mustapha, a provision seller at Bayan Tasha Business Centre, said he had locked his shop until after the president’s visit.

“I am going to the main road where he will be passing through so that I can catch a glimpse of the president,” he said.

Habu Habibu, an electric materials dealer, said: “today we are on a self-declared holiday to welcome the president until after the visit.”

“Everyone on our street has closed his shop to welcome the president; we are so proud of him to have restored relative peace to the Northeast,” he said.

Mohammed AbdulRahman of Zanna Zakariya Housing Estate, said: “we will support and re-elect Buhari for a second term for providing more dividends of democracy.”

Read Also; Buhari campaign train arrives Maiduguri
Meanwhile, security operatives have been deployed to all strategic locations in the metropolis to ensure safety and peace throughout the visit.

NAN reports that there was no official declaration of a public holiday by the state government, but most of the state civil servants have not been to work, while most schools and business centres are closed.

Some streets were cleaned, while the Damaturu Stadium, the venue of the campaign, was given a facelift as part of the preparation for the President’s visit.

http://thenationonlineng.net/residents-take-self-imposed-leave-welcome-buhari-yobe/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by joshboo(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
After welcoming him what next?
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Damentia:
An opportunity for them to see the lifeless dullard grin

Lifeless and yet he gives some ppl many sleepless nights and high blood pressure cheesy grin
Re: Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe by clearingagent111(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
We solicit on behalf of Importers to handle shipping requirements from the
beginning to the end such as opening of form ‘M’, PAAR processing etc.
Lets take away the hassles and handle the core process involved in
shipping till your consignment gets to your desired destination.
Contact us at WhatsApp 07032272928

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April / 2023: APC Considers Court Action Over Inec’s Omission Of Lawan, Akpabio / Worst Southern Christian Better Than PURITANICAL Northern Muslim – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.