Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari (23220 Views)

Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate / Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 / Senate May Proceed On Recess Without Buhari’s Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Are You still having troubles with
Erectile Dysfunction
Weak Erection
Quick Ejaculations? Ruzu Black is the SOLUTION.
Buy Ruzu Black For Men here
Contact us on 08093295617
SHOP HEAR � www.ruzublackformen.com
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari by Herkim(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
I sincerely weep for Nigeria as a country. Kindly see Nigerian youth without any sense of judgement.

Go and read what obasanjo said about Atiku who always want to buy his way out.

Poverty have changed an average Nigerian mentality.

Which way Nigerian?

echelons:
Atiku not debating is a no brainier. There's nothing to debate if the person you are trying to wrestle power from is nowhere to be found.

My major concern is what were the other candidates doing there really?

Did they think the event was a talk show? Were they thinking it's a pulpit where you preach the gospel?

I expected all of them to have staged a walk out immediately they noticed that Buhari had absconded.

But then, they are mere distractions anyway.

We know we have two options, Failure and Hope; Buhari and Atiku.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari by oblaak(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
post=74975728:
This is the END OF THE WHOLE MATTER.....

Pig
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari by alfaHaywhy(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2019
Asito:

Lol nairalanders never reach here.
Carry your woke go back to twitter. Lol.
Ps: drop ur handle

embarassed

@ayomidemuizz.

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari by echelons(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Herkim:
I sincerely weep for Nigeria as a country. Kindly see Nigerian youth without any sense of judgement.

Go and read what obasanjo said about Atiku who always want to buy his way out.

Poverty have changed an average Nigerian mentality.

Which way Nigerian?

You just ended up saying nothing meaningful.

I should go and read Obasanjo's political book before I have an opinion about two totally different Presidential candidates?

Of what use will that be to me? Have you read Obasanjo's letters about Buhari's incompetence or do you not know that those lettes are existing too?

I made informed opinions based on the achievements of Buhari's government (or lack of it) and Atiku's promises.

I rather go with the candidate that gives me hope for the better, than the one that does care, doesn't reason and obviously not even in charge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police To Raise 1,850 Operatives For SWAT / It Is Not Peter Obi's Turn, Vote Tinubu - Hon Idimogu Advises Ndi Igbo / "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.