Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) (46534 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Dailyhappenings: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
This Twitter user went to her page to show what she asked her dress maker to sew for her vs what she got. This is the moment when you think you have the best tailor in the world, but you end up disappointed...lol

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/what-she-told-her-tailor-vs-what-she.html

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by LuciferVirgin: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
It's not the dressmaker's fault that you're shapeless madam.

*spits angry

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by lilmax(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
if you see a tailor you'll know

if you see a fashion designer you'll know too grin

15 Likes

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
It just looks weird on you, i'm sure if that same lady rocks this one your tailor did, it would look better.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by tipviewsolution: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
So you have forgotten the 2k you previously owed the tailor, abi?

39 Likes

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by wandeay: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
Up till now, I don't have a trustworthy tailor, I'll have to learn tailoring at last to sew for myself

1 Like

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by PapaNnamdi: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
madam she is only a tailor and not a magician,

u think tailor will make u look like beyonce with that ur bele

14 Likes

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
yeye post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Pabloosas(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by soliddust2020: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
Reminds me of what nigerians wanted from Buhari and what they got from buhari.

13 Likes

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by itiswellandwell: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lol
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by gbaskiboy: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
Maybe the material is not enough or maybe you did not pay her enough money to make the cloth. what you give is what you get.
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by dammy207: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry
Be sensible for once, they have got almost the same shape
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by americaninja1: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
U self go giv dressmaker cloth instead of fashion designer

1 Like

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by philsbaba: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hd
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by barnawilla: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
This Twitter user went to her page to show what she asked her dress maker to sew for her vs what she got. This is the moment when you think you have the best tailor in the world, but you end up disappointed...lol

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/what-she-told-her-tailor-vs-what-she.html

Jesus is calling..if you die today will you have access to Kingdom of God??

1 Like

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by hisexcellency34: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
We need to ask, how much did she pay the tailor? Did you pay her well ? If she is not happy, forget it. She won't make good clothes for u

2 Likes

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Bikonu where make she get dat kind material?

2 Likes

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Radiant1020(f): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lolzzzzzzz
I don't think it's the tailors fault sha
Although you are yet to strike a pose like the other aunty...
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by akinszz: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
lilmax:
if you see a tailor you'll know

if you see a fashion designer you'll know too grin
fashion designer or tailor are the same the only difference is the name grin

1 Like

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by firstolalekan(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
The tailor must be from ABA

OSU tailor embarassed
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Perrycandid: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
The Tailor was probably listening to I can't come and kill myself by burna boy
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by itsmeurLady(f): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
body shapes matters a lot in selecting styles... y'all should stop blaming tailors and expecting them to perform magic. Secondly, the look on pictures can be very deceiving... for example, wat the model did there was that, she wore a one hand red top and then she used a chiffon scarf to tweak her dressing up all for picture sake. She can't wear it out, it was meant for photoshoot sake. Nigerians (females especially) too like copy copy not caring wether they have various body shapes for various styles. its good for her grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Is your body shape like hers?
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by fasho01(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
A. What buhari told us he'll deliver

B. What he is delivering

5 Likes

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Originality007: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin grin grin she should go and stay in the front of a standing fan and take a pick, she will get what she want

2 Likes

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by akinszz: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Radiant1020:
Lolzzzzzzz
I don't think it's the tailors fault sha
Although you are yet to strike a pose like the other aunty...
you fine well well kiss grin
Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by freemanbubble: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry

Isokay
Are you saying someone's sister, mother, aunty, in-law, niece, cousin is an amoeba

1 Like

Re: What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
OYINBO DO CLOTH, HE DO FITTING JOIN AM. Even she wear the original design e no go fit her!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.