Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,820 members, 7,798,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) (47840 Views)

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by hedonistic: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
He who maintains a stoical and oracular silence even during extraordinary provocation proves himself a superior human being.

Anger is one's biggest enemy. Control it and you would be like a god.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Bluffly: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
MatthAnn:

Mostly men
Its their specialty
You don't know that because most men won't report such because they don't want to be seen weak.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by midehi2(f): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
ibiso1986:
sometimes, the parents will urge their daughter to endure the marraige until its too late.. Too sad
That was how my mum was saying "endure, a woman with husband is better than a single woman" no be her eyes she take vamose me from hospital bed to her house cheesy

Na today, mtcheeeeew

Just imagine pretty lady like this, and the man will say it's devil ooo, chai

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Bluffly:

You don't know that because most men won't report such because they don't want to be seen weak.
A man who opens up to me would never be considered weak
I mean most of my course mates are very emotional (males) so it doesn't make you any less of a human being (it takes a lot of coach rage which I admire)
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by creamylicious(f): 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Money for baby items demand gone wrong....she probably saw herself through her antenatal stages
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by bluefilm: 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Well, there's no smoke without fire.

That's all I can say for now.

Lemme just sit back and watch as events unfold...
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by midehi2(f): 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Didi2d:

Well, I contemplated heading to the Court last week, when my wife seized my phone, but I kept my cool not even asking for the phone.
Later that even, just for me to go outside for a stroll she blocked the door, I struggled my way out after several blockage and guess what she followed me outside holding my cloth.
Let me not say what happened afterwards.

For those that might want to ask the cause, 1k
Waoo...i dare not try this with my man, no respect na, na waoo
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
Didi2d:
RIP madam, but don't be quick to judge. Pray not to fall in the hands of some troublesome woman, you go fear fear
So if you enter hand of troublesome woman to kill her is the solution. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Bluffly: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
MatthAnn:

A man who opens up to me would never be considered weak
I mean most of my course mates are very emotional (males) so it doesn't make you any less of a human being (it takes a lot of coach rage which I admire)
Unfortunately, the society makes it different. It's been made easy for women to report as most won't because of feeling shameful. There exists many organisations fighting for women but approximately none for men.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Xisnin(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Bluffly:

This is why biology should be mandatory for everybody.
Muscle for muscle, men are far ahead of women.
Of course, there are exceptions as with everything in life.
Domestic violence is a power play and the stronger party rules.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by zeb04(f): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
vickydevoka:

I believe his intention wasn't to beat her to death buh to put some senses into her buh things went out of hand
you are an idiot.

I hope one day they don’t put some sense in your sister like this.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Rip mom baby

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Bluffly: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Xisnin:

This is why biology should be mandatory for everybody.
Muscle for muscle, men are far ahead of women.
Of course, there are exceptions as with everything in life.
Domestic violence is a power play and the stronger party rules.
Violence is actually not about muscle but mindset. Your mindset can make you achieve a lot or vice versa. Your mindset can make you loving or otherwise. Hence, you will see a slim guy beating up a fat guy.
If a woman believes she isn't weak she can build muscles and achieve a lot physically. Muscle development goes hand in hand with bone mass development.
Violence is a result of mindset

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Xisnin(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Bluffly:

Violence is actually not about muscle but mindset. Your mindset can make you achieve a lot or vice versa. Your mindset can make you loving or otherwise. Hence, you will see a slim guy beating up a fat guy.
Go get a basic biology lesson.
I said muscle not fat.

If a woman believes she isn't weak she can build muscles and achieve a lot physically. Muscle development goes hand in hand with bone mass development.
Violence is a result of mindset
What is this? Mindset and muscle?
I am sorry I can't start explaining the relationship between muscle and sex from scratch.
We are not on the same page knowledge and further discussion will be meaningless.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Didi2d(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
midehi2:

Waoo...i dare not try this with my man, no respect na, na waoo

Na so I see am o...

I have said it here before, that I knew about all this character during the early time, but I thought she will change and went ahead.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
rentAcock:
I will never believe a one sided story on the internet, what does the husband have to say?
If there was a beating as well as death,he has NOTHING to explain.He is a murderer.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Tbaby4real(f): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
When we tell them to run for their dear life, they will say we are promoting divorce................See what you cause the little baby. I am sure this is not his first time of beating you. You decided to wait, fast and pray and wear red pants. See how that help. I am so upset right now. No violence man deserves a woman in his life embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Tbaby4real(f): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Buddy88:

Don’t let us be one sided. The husband didn’t mean to kill her. It was a mistake
Mistake? Someone that just gave birth. Was he supposed to beat her in the first place? May he rot in jial my His grace.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by uuzba(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
rentAcock:
I will never believe a one sided story on the internet, what does the husband have to say?
Well, we are warned about this during marriage course, before wedding.
When you meet your wife, she's a babe. Your all and all.
The moment she gives birth, she becomes baby's all and all. Her attention goes to baby. Breast, that you thought was for you will enter baby's mouth O, 24/7. Not all men can take this. Maturity is needed. Some marriages break because of this imbalance of attention. The man can feel left out.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by uuzba(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tbaby4real:

Mistake? Someone that just gave birth. Was he supposed to beat her in the first place? May he rot in jial my His grace.
So baby will not have father and mother? Even though father is alive?
Una wey dey take your parents for granted.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
thorpido:
I'm sure he beat her while pregnant.Why didn't she move out?
Because of the "what will people say" mentality
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by uuzba(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tbaby4real:
When we tell them to run for their dear life, they will say we are promoting divorce................See what you cause the little baby. I am sure this is not his first time of beating you. You decided to wait, fast and pray and wear red pants. See how that help. I am so upset right now. No violence man deserves a woman in his life embarassed embarassed embarassed

So the child should not have father now? Every child deserves their Original Father and Original Mother. The man made a mistake. He must live with it and his child. That is his headache not your own.
There are enough abandoned children in orphanages you can accomodate.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Rolly22(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
MatthAnn:
Some men are heartless (I said some oooo)
That's '' some '' show say you get sense
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
zeb04:
you are an idiot.

I hope one day they don’t put some sense in your sister like this.
Am speaking de truth buh I knw it's bitter though. Aunty no vex we knw de quarrel. Everybody go die plus de man plus u plus me. #To body be immortal
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by uuzba(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Zhegx:
As a man you must have self-control. Dunno what happened but either way it's wrong to lay your hands on a woman. Some have very sharp mouths that can pierce your soul and make you hate the day you were born. If you marry such a woman and she begins to display, walk away. This one looks quiet though. May she rip. Really sad for the child.
This is why courtship without sex is needed before marriage and commitment. Each of you can display your madness ahead of time without any children so you can decide if you still want to enter church and wed or go separate ways.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Buddy88:

Don’t let us be one sided. The husband didn’t mean to kill her. It was a mistake
If u heard that d woman ran away with their two weeks old baby, would u have waited 4 d woman's explanation before judging? Just be truthful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos / 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.