Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) (47870 Views)

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by ultimatekint(m): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2019
In the first place,you don't need to beat her to death,either intentional or not, 'cause other men still need her services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
delishpot:

What kind of marriage is that one n.a.? Better she is single.
Na funny enough my sister pays all de bills
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
dollytino4real:
if i was d one there n.a. run I 4 run out without pant sef 4 my life
hahahahah
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 6:30am On Jan 23, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahahah
yes o, my life dey sweet me wella
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by delishpot: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
vickydevoka:

Na funny enough my sister pays all de bills

Na so love dey do. If he leaves her now she go cry. I pray for their own sake that they start acting like mature adults soon.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by bitgig: 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Chai! Rest in peace to her. Women too dey stubborn and can act irrationally atimes but not beating her in that condition. What could she have done that warranted beating her in such condition. Beast will always be beast, they don't understand whatever situation one is or what he or she may be passing through. My sincere condolences to her family.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

Please don't say what u don't know, the woman that was killed is my niece and she is very quite and has no issue, the husband beat her every time nearly killed her when she was 8months pregnant, if you dont know how wicked the man is please go and ask question. Someone who doesn't provide for his wife and kids even though he is a Lecturer it is the wife who earn 50k salary that take care of the family, he is a chronic womanizer and doesn't provide for his home. Go and ask questions about Etche people in Rivers then u know how wicked they can be.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
delishpot:

Na so love dey do. If he leaves her now she go cry. I pray for their own sake that they start acting like mature adults soon.
My sister get luck say she get person lyk my pale. He helps her with de bills a times. Her first is a brainbox we decided to her with dat one
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
delishpot:

My sister get luck say she get person lyk my pale. He helps her with de bills a times. Her first daughter a brainbox we decided to her with dat one. We ask her to leave buh she refuse wen she first got pregnant for him
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by delishpot: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
vickydevoka:

My sister get luck say she get person lyk my pale. He helps her with de bills a times. Her first daughter a brainbox we decided to her with dat one. We ask her to leave buh she refuse wen she first got pregnant for him

Na real luck she get my brother. May God help them for real.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by fdigital(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
ibiso1986:
sometimes, the parents will urge their daughter to endure the marraige until its too late.. Too sad
hi. Saw your post on SEO. are you based in portharcourt and do you do clients. Mention me with your whatsap lets talk.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) by ibiso1986: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2020
fdigital:
hi. Saw your post on SEO. are you based in portharcourt and do you do clients. Mention me with your whatsap lets talk.
chat me up 07030083774

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.