Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:13 PM

New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking (50111 Views)

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by SEONaijaExpert: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Contesting against Buhari is a waste of time.

His 4 + 4 years will be complete.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by CaptainGOOD: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
undecided
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
#2500 dey work
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by tomdon(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
These are hausa and other Muslim settlers
The indigenous people of plateau will not vote buhari again
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Only fools support Buhari
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by madrid5: 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
itsmeurLady:
wat is wrong with nigerians sef?
this country tire me,how can people still support this slowpoke

1 Like

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Taeewo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
kennygee:

Come to Redemption camp during August Convention Sir.
He said in one state, Redemption camp is in Ogun state. .. Can only Ogun residents see such crowd.

1 Like

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by KanwuliaExtra: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Crowd pulled by DEMENTIA? grin
Na wetin the man talk for the crowd? wink

ZOMBIE CROWD with LEPROUS FINGERS OF 4X0=0! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ55yrB08ig

1 Like

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Nuelmatic: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
are my eyes paining me? where is the crowd?
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by itsmeurLady(f): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
madrid5:
this country tire me,how can people still support this slowpoke

its devastating and unbelievable
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by halhassan1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
Originality007:

grin grin grin grin guy u wicked oo, the guy offend u b4?
Wait, I said wait, by the time PMB is reelected , the Agbaya shall be asked where is the money meant for light � or prison. ���
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by FroshJaynex(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Is this not the same Jos that was known for killings and the president did nothing about it, Today is there for Campaign and see them out supporting the lifeless being. I need to type more RIP when things gets out of hand for them. Nigerians never learn and that's how they took us back to abacha regime
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Mitchewww(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nothing anyone can do about it.

An average Nigerian have low IQ.

They are in the majority.

Those who are sane are in minority.

Wahala dey.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Deepthoughts: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Celebrityblog:
With the way these campaigns are going, are you sure any other candidate can beat President Muhammadu Buhari?

Mu'awiyyah Muye shared this shocking video of PMB in Jos Plateau which was retweeted by Presidential aide, Tolu Ogunlesi.

He captioned the shocking video:

"MUST WATCH VIDEO: Damn. This jos Crowd is giving me goose bump. I mean, none of us expected Plateau will turn up like this. Indeed, the next crowd is always more than the last. We are competing with our own crowds but not with that of dead PDP. BUHARI IS AN ENIGMA!!"

Some Nigerians have been reacting to the video.

Duchess Of Kanta @DuchessofKanta wrote:

" Goosebumps and tears in my eyes"

Elephant @ahmadupc01:

"The person that can/may beat Baba BUHARI in popularity and loved by Nigerians is not born yet"

TT Balog @ttbalog:

"He's not perfect, but people definitely still appreciate honesty & steadfastness."

Fatai Amusat @oladejo_amusat

"This is one of reason OBJ is having heart attack against PMB having realised that come what may,February 16 is a done deal.OLORIBURUKU AGBAOSI,AGBA KATA,AGBAYA."

Watch the video HERE and see Screenshots of reactions ...
If with all that has happened in plateau state up to this moment n the plateau real indigines can turn up like this for buhari then they don't deserve any sympathy because they surely don't know what they want, but I seriously suspect that these crowd was imported from bauchi n nasarawa, please can a true son/daughter of berom,Angas or Tarok on this forum give a true picture of what actually happened!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=PMBfirstson post=74977613]If i no vote for buhari, na wetin i gain... #4plus4equal2023[/quote
4+4=8 since you are buhari first son don't carry the dullard spirit from your father... Since you know your father was dull
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by planetx: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Just a bunch of brain dead a.bokis, what else is new. This people reason from their anus, the question is why I am in the same country with this backward people.
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by brightalo17: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
kingemzy5:

If obasanjo is an agbaya.. Your father and your whole household can spend 40days 40nights washing his feet
That doesn't stop him from being Agbaya .No wonder he slept with his son's wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by shedy03(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Celebrityblog:
With the way these campaigns are going, are you sure any other candidate can beat President Muhammadu Buhari?

Mu'awiyyah Muye shared this shocking video of PMB in Jos Plateau which was retweeted by Presidential aide, Tolu Ogunlesi.

"MUST WATCH VIDEO: Damn. This jos Crowd is giving me goose bump. I mean, none of us expected Plateau will turn up like this. Indeed, the next crowd is always more than the last. We are competing with our own crowds but not with that of dead PDP. BUHARI IS AN ENIGMA!!"

Elephant @ahmadupc01:

"The person that can/may beat Baba BUHARI in popularity and loved by Nigerians is not born yet"

TT Balog @ttbalog:

"He's not perfect, but people definitely still appreciate honesty & steadfastness."

"This is one of reason OBJ is having heart attack against PMB having realised that come what may,February 16 is a done deal.OLORIBURUKU AGBAOSI,AGBA KATA,AGBAYA."

Its all rented crowed from neighboring States forcing it to look like its the citizens of rally venue state that turn up.
Attached is how they are transported.

1 Share

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
jumper524:
I doubt religious leaders can pull that much crowd in one state...
Our daily manna all night program holds this Friday 25/1/2019 at TBS Lagos, the crowd there alone is more than what you saw. MFM, Redeem have similar crowd during their programs
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Suspect33(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
itsmeurLady:
wat is wrong with nigerians sef?
I know right? all of a sudden we re blind to all the hardship this present administration sank Nigerians into
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Saao(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
alizma:
aside religious leaders, there is no one in Nigeria at the moment that can pull this Buhari crowd.
since he has been contesting, he always pull crowd as this in the north but always loosing until tinubu came to the rescue. Don't be deceived, buhari will be shocked on what he will get at the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by BluntBoy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
kennygee:

Come to Redemption camp during August Convention Sir.

One state?

It's a lie. No religious leader can pull that mammoth crowd in one state.

PMB is the man of the people.

4+4.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by BabbanBura(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Elephant @ahmadupc01:

TT Balog @ttbalog:

Perhaps we (Next Level) should stop campaigning so as to save dem bad belle people from dying of heart attack before May 29, we need dem to witness the onset of the next 4yrs journey
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by BluntBoy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
asuustrike1:

Our daily manna all night program holds this Friday 25/1/2019 at TBS Lagos, the crowd there alone is more than what you saw. MFM, Redeem have similar crowd during their programs

People come from different states.

Moreover, they come there to pray and were not pulled there by the man. Moreover, months of marketing through social media and bills and promises of financial prosperity and deliverances are what pull people and not the daily manna man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Amalekki: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
ATIKUOBI is gold,AITIKUOBI is money,and finally ATIKUOBI isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
ATIKUOBI is NIGERIA'S president already.

Shame to dem APC Zombies
Atiku we know, Atiku we shall vote
WE stand with restoration
WE stand with economical revitalisation
WE stand with restructuring
WE stand with respect for rule of law
WE stand with true democracy
WE stand with true patriotism
WE stand with Wazirin Atiku Abub. akar
WE stand with PDP!!Only two set of people want buhari to win 2019 election
The SELFISH
The FOOLISH
Thank you my fellow mumu. We stand with Atiku our role model.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by BluntBoy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Saao:
since he has been contesting, he always pull crowd as this in the north but always loosing until tinubu came to the rescue. Don't be deceived, buhari will be shocked on what he will get at the election

PDP rigged him out all the time he lost.

Buhari is the most popular politician in Nigeria presently.

1 Like

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by ClearFlair: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
I TOTALLY dislike Buhari not because am APC,PDP or APGA, not cos of my tribe,but i have eyes and can see what's happening in Nigeria!

Millions of job loss,one sided corruption fighting, ethnic bigot

The list is endless!

Mctweeee

Make the hate no kill you o...because FeBuhari is coming. cheesy cheesy
Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by BluntBoy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
Suspect33:
I know right? all of a sudden we re blind to all the hardship this present administration sank Nigerians into

Which hardship?

Buhari was unlucky that he had to bear the brunt of PDP's years of mismanagement.

The man pulled the country out of a horrible recession and under him, the economy is growing steadily again.

4+4.

1 Like

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Leonbonapart(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Idrismusty97:
Even when he was president he was just an Agbaya with little to no influence on his region self. Talk more of now. Tinubu is a million billion times more relevant than Obasanjo, Even Osinbajo now.
aboki! Have you killed for your allah today? Go find something doing to secure your 72 virgins bro. Time wait for no man

Re: New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking by Realbelieveer(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin sai Visa. Sai Canada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / President Buhari Launches Eko Atlantic, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.