Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" (27662 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Amagite(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
From; Amagitesblog

Five Star music boss, E-Money's wife, Juliet Okonkwo, has spoken about her marriage, career and more in a new revealed he has never cheated on her.

The mother of 3 who spoke to Nicson Africa revealed her husband has never cheated on her, she also said being a housewife is every woman's dream.

Read excerpts from the interview below...

Tell us about yourself
My Names are JULIET ADAKU ONYINYECHI OGECHI OKONKWO NEE UZONDU �. I’m a quiet, a bit shy person. I’m principled. Patient and kind hearted. I can accommodate everybody’s but shuts you out when you take me for granted

What do you do now?
I’m a Managing Director in Emy Cargo group of companies

Upon being married to Emoney you still work why?
It’s necessary. A woman needs to be busy and industrious

Where did you meet Emoney for the first time ?
I met him during Julius Agwu ‘s video shoot in Surulere.

You meet him broke ?
Yes . Then he was a young struggling guy with so much potentials

One good thing we don't know about Emoney ?
You all know he is a kind hearted man. He hates to quarrel with people or to repay evil with evil. He is a comedian �

We know your British, but what inspired you to marry a boy from Ajegunle?
I was adopted by my British Aunt when l lost my parents , l saw An Ajegunle hardworking and handsome boy and l fell in love with him. I was inspired by his good heart

What is your take on dropping out from school to pursue career or dreams.
We are all destined to do different things. There are Doctors, Engineers and Bankers. Likewise traders . Whatever you are destined to be , you cannot revert it but just needs to be outstanding in your chosen career. In as much as education it’s important, our destiny or dreams differs

What is your opinion on being a house wife ?
It’s lovely. It’s every woman ‘s dream no matter how you see it

What is your biggest mistake ever?
Not working hard to become a medical doctor

The rate of Divorce or marriage crisis has gone up so so high. we will love lots of married women to learn from you because, You have done so well as a wife and as a mother, how were you able to achieve this success?

Marriage it’s not easy. It’s not a bed of roses likewise it’s not a torn of flesh. We shouldn’t compare our spouse to any other family. We should always support them no matter the situation then our marriage will be rosy

How do you keep Oga Emoney away from female admirers ?
I don’t keep him away from female admirers. I understand it’s not easy for him, we talk about it and make jokes out of some of the attentions he gets from women. I love him and understands him.

This saying all men must cheat has been alot of problem in our society today.
You marrying a very handsome, rich young man we know the challenges that comes with it so

Has Oga Emoney ever cheated on you ??
He has not cheated on me, we are not just married but we are close friends. We talk about anything that will bring insecurity into our family .

What is your advice to married women that get cheated by their husband.
It’s not easy to forgive and forget but we need to when our spouse cheats on us. We need to always pray for them at all times

What do you have to say about 5 star music Saga, concerning Harrysong, Soso and xbusta ungrateful exit?
No comment. All l have to say it’s in life” Don’t bite the finger that fed you”

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/e-moneys-wife-reveals-he-has-never-cheated-on-her.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by itspzpics(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Confirm

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
Not every woman wants or dreams of being a housewife o. Infact, some can't even stand staying home for a full day
Hasty generalisation

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by BOOMnaija(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Opportunistic Olosho Kobo Kobo type of people are not hard to know...u would simply know from d kind of comments they make.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Tamarapetty(f): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Don't let those 'crew' read this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by amaniro: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
Certainly not my future wife. House wives are unproductive goods.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin feminists will not like this thread shocked oh boy E money wife is hot shocked probably the reason Airforce01 wants to bang his bosses wife grin keep wankingg boy

Verified naija Google Adsense for sale

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by itiswellandwell: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hoes and feminists hate hearing the word potential. In their mind, na potential dey wan eat ni. If he is not ready made, he should get the fvck with his potentials. You done hear true life story? No worry, shiloh is every year. You go continue dey attend till when you get sense.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

10 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by moscobabs(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lazy woman...u just lucky

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by eleojo23: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
I don't advice women to be full-time housewives sha..

Have something doing...even if it's just for half of the day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Randy100: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
Over to feminist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Promismike(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Emy Cargo Group of Companies indeed

14 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
For where? Just tnk God U are lucky sha, she's even contradicting herself, if she loves bn a housewife, Y is her biggest mistake "not working hard to bcom a medical doctor"?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog

Five Star music boss, E-Money's wife, Juliet Okonkwo, has spoken about her marriage, career and more in a new revealed he has never cheated on her.

The mother of 3 who spoke to Nicson Africa revealed her husband has never cheated on her, she also said being a housewife is every woman's dream.

Read excerpts from the interview below...

Tell us about yourself
My Names are JULIET ADAKU ONYINYECHI OGECHI OKONKWO NEE UZONDU �. I’m a quiet, a bit shy person. I’m principled. Patient and kind hearted. I can accommodate everybody’s but shuts you out when you take me for granted

What do you do now?
I’m a Managing Director in Emy Cargo group of companies

Upon being married to Emoney you still work why?
It’s necessary. A woman needs to be busy and industrious

Where did you meet Emoney for the first time ?
I met him during Julius Agwu ‘s video shoot in Surulere.

You meet him broke ?
Yes . Then he was a young struggling guy with so much potentials

One good thing we don't know about Emoney ?
You all know he is a kind hearted man. He hates to quarrel with people or to repay evil with evil. He is a comedian �

We know your British, but what inspired you to marry a boy from Ajegunle?
I was adopted by my British Aunt when l lost my parents , l saw An Ajegunle hardworking and handsome boy and l fell in love with him. I was inspired by his good heart

What is your take on dropping out from school to pursue career or dreams.
We are all destined to do different things. There are Doctors, Engineers and Bankers. Likewise traders . Whatever you are destined to be , you cannot revert it but just needs to be outstanding in your chosen career. In as much as education it’s important, our destiny or dreams differs

What is your opinion on being a house wife ?
It’s lovely. It’s every woman ‘s dream no matter how you see it

What is your biggest mistake ever?
Not working hard to become a medical doctor

The rate of Divorce or marriage crisis has gone up so so high. we will love lots of married women to learn from you because, You have done so well as a wife and as a mother, how were you able to achieve this success?

Marriage it’s not easy. It’s not a bed of roses likewise it’s not a torn of flesh. We shouldn’t compare our spouse to any other family. We should always support them no matter the situation then our marriage will be rosy

How do you keep Oga Emoney away from female admirers ?
I don’t keep him away from female admirers. I understand it’s not easy for him, we talk about it and make jokes out of some of the attentions he gets from women. I love him and understands him.

This saying all men must cheat has been alot of problem in our society today.
You marrying a very handsome, rich young man we know the challenges that comes with it so

Has Oga Emoney ever cheated on you ??
He has not cheated on me, we are not just married but we are close friends. We talk about anything that will bring insecurity into our family .

What is your advice to married women that get cheated by their husband.
It’s not easy to forgive and forget but we need to when our spouse cheats on us. We need to always pray for them at all times

What do you have to say about 5 star music Saga, concerning Harrysong, Soso and xbusta ungrateful exit?
No comment. All l have to say it’s in life” Don’t bite the finger that fed you”

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/e-moneys-wife-reveals-he-has-never-cheated-on-her.html

Investigate every so called rich guy in Nigeria and you'll see worms in their cans. Nation of thieves and liars, we all Bury our heads in the sand and pretend as if E_Money invented baked beans, yet we all know what they all do, thieves or Conduit pipes for stolen money.

13 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Gkemz: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Feminists will soon come for your head. But ma'am this your talk get as e be

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by freemanbubble: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by shachris02: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin

she's actually telling the truth.

I've never met a girl who doesn't want to settle down and start having babies.

Na when husband no show dem go begin to dey form feminist.

most of these feminists would give an arm and a leg to be e monies full time house wife.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by jakandeola(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
sisisioge ishilove pocohantas funmisticqueen nwanyiawkaetiti omoalata1 cuddlebudgie sinaj rosalieene I pray did year dont pass u bye for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by DonDraper66: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
NO. It's not every woman but your type. Many house wives are emebos,manizers and lazy

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by NIJJAking(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD AND HEAVEN....REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE... You are not a mistake creature God specially made you to be with Him here on earth and forever in heaven...Be wise repent now and escape hell fire for all eternity. The devil tries to deceive you to hell by making you not to believe.

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Madam speak for yourself.

'Every woman' kor.

Pathological liar.

Its females who secretly have side c0cks that talk like this.

Just by looking at the husband, I know his type. If he doesn't cheat, he must be suffering from premature ejaculation. A very shameful thing to own up.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Hotzone(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
If Oprah Winfrey catch u with that comment, ur husband go small overnight

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by WaleAburumaku: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wu be dis one sef, eelo gan loko e nigaan paapaa, even Pricillia Chan "Mark Zuckerberg's wife" no dey disturb us. mumu

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Athena4: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
shachris02:
grin

she's actually telling the truth.

I've never met a girl who doesn't want to settle down and start having babies.

Na when husband no show dem go begin to dey form feminist.

most of these feminists would give an arm and a leg to be e monies full time house wife.
You should meet more women outside your backyard bro.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by NobleAngell(f): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
Every woman's dream? Not every woman dearie. Some of us still like to go out, make impact and money. Even if I'm married to the richest man in the world and he pays me a trillion naira weekly, I'll like to make my own 10kobo. There's dignity in labour.

13 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Yoighaman(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wonderful woman....many bitter and jealous people here....envy will not add a dime to your pocket, if you have nothing good to say, why not just read and move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
Based on most of the comments here, I'm convinced that Indeed Nigerians don't read.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by dayleke: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
We shall see....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday / Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.