Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial (14512 Views)

Programming, Coding Training In Akure, Ondo State (web Design, Web Dev Training) / Ios App Development Tutorial / Web Development Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Irenemmeso(f): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
What's the difference between programming and web design, web development
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by OgbeniLukad01(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
It was splendid interested... Pls add me on Whatsapp 08060400800
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Collins4u1(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Okay sir,
here is my work.

I used the fieldset tag and i observed that it gives some kinda border to the child elements. no visible effect on legend tag.
i managed to add a Placeholder to a place in the form.

Please how can i achieve a selection whereby i choosed a country and it shows the states in that country.if you choose another country, another lists of states in that new country will show?.

Thanks

Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Asamoja9100: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2019
Please add me 07067147323
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Collins4u1(m): 12:24am On Feb 03, 2019
Nairaland make una dey well oooo make person learn here biko.
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Collins4u1(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2019
Irenemmeso:

have you known?
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Lordpeckxy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Irenemmeso:

web-design: this actually means creating/styling contents for a website to improve its looks and feel of it.
In web design, there are literally no functions and interractions as the contents are static(not alive).

HTML and CSS are basically used to design websites.

Take for example we use HTML and CSS to design a wall-clock, but the wall-clock is static as there is no functionality to bring it to life or
lets
take another example you wanna build a house, you hired a builder (HTML) to construct your house (gate, wall, roof, windows, curtain, borehole etc ) after finishing you can't just start leaving inside without some decorations (in this case arranging/styling the house with your Tv, fan, paint, fridge, rug, bed, ac and bedspray, cushion, satelite, bulbs, washing machine (HTML and CSS again).

But combined with all these you still need your ac and your fan to blow you air, your bulb to give you light, your fridge to cool your drinks, your borehole to give you water, your Tv to give you entertainment, your theater to give you music, your satelite dish to trap satelite signals

now thats were Javascript comes into play (giving it functions)

now with javascript(also programming/scripting) into your designs you have develop a website.!!! You have now officially become a webdeveloper.

NB: javaScript can also be your gateman that opens the gate for you and your visitors and the one that help ýou with your housechores.

You understand right smiley

ermmmm programming

Let me search for the perfect example to explain programming wink

2 Likes

Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Irenemmeso(f): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lordpeckxy:

web-design: this actually means creating/styling contents for a website to improve its looks and feel of it.
In web design, there are literally no functions and interractions as the contents are static(not alive).

HTML and CSS are basically used to design websites.

Take for example we use HTML and CSS to design a wall-clock, but the wall-clock is static as there is no functionality to bring it to life or
lets
take another example you wanna build a house, you hired a builder (HTML) to construct your house (gate, wall, roof, windows, curtain, borehole etc ) after finishing you can't just start leaving inside without some decorations (in this case arranging/styling the house with your Tv, fan, paint, fridge, rug, bed, ac and bedspray, cushion, satelite, bulbs, washing machine (HTML and CSS again).

But combined with all these you still need your ac and your fan to blow you air, your bulb to give you light, your fridge to cool your drinks, your borehole to give you water, your Tv to give you entertainment, your theater to give you music, your satelite dish to trap satelite signals

now thats were Javascript comes into play (giving it functions)

now with javascript(also programming/scripting) into your designs you have develop a website.!!! You have now officially become a webdeveloper.

NB: javaScript can also be your gateman that opens the gate for you and your visitors and the one that help ýou with your housechores.

You understand right smiley

ermmmm programming

Let me search for the perfect example to explain programming wink
wooww...thank you very much
Lol you would be a good teacher
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Lordpeckxy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Irenemmeso:
wooww...thank you very much Lol you would be a good teacher
am flattered smiley

1 Like

Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by kreativemind007: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Irenemmeso:

The other guy has break it down to the simplest and am happy that someone was able to help. Really sorry for the late response, i don't know why i can not post through my other account again, i had to create a new account today for me to post or reply your question. I hope you are okay with the answer, because it is very important to understand all this before choosing the path you want to follow. So, what will you like to do? Do you want to be a web developer, or mobile app developer, or a developer in general, or you want to be a digital marketer, or SEO expert, UI and UX Expert etc ?
In summary, what is your target or goal? Hope you don't mind me asking?
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by horlahwaley(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2019
08062606145.pls add
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by erons20ddon(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Lease add. Me... Need videos on react js..07064647860
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Lordpeckxy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
kreativemind007:

The other guy has break it down to the simplest and am happy that someone was able to help. Really sorry for the late response, i don't know why i can not post through my other account again, i had to create a new account today for me to post or reply your question. I hope you are okay with the answer, because it is very important to understand all this before choosing the path you want to follow. So, what will you like to do? Do you want to be a web developer, or mobile app developer, or a developer in general, or you want to be a digital marketer, or SEO expert, UI and UX Expert etc ?
In summary, what is your target or goal? Hope you don't mind me asking?

full stack development i would say, both on web, mobile, desktop and any other platform-tech that is yet to be invented or that has been invented.
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by kreativemind: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lordpeckxy:

full stack development i would say, both on web, mobile, desktop and any other platform-tech that is yet to be invented or that has been invented.

Am aware of that. I just decide to keep it simple enough to understand what am saying. I don't need to mention front-end, back-end, full stack or software engr etc. But thanks for pointing it out.
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by kreativemind: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
CSS TUTORIAL CONTINUED

Now, let us target all <p> tag on the html page, go to your style.css and type

p {
color: green;
}

Type of selectors

1. Type Selector: i.e targeting the html tag e.g <p>, <h1>

2. Descendant selectors e.g if you want to select the <p> tag inside the header without affecting other <p> tag anywhere on the html page. You can do it like this,

header p {

text-align: center;

}

3. Class selectors: We will discuss this in the next post
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Bambillo: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Add me up, please: 08030696621
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Lordpeckxy(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
kreativemind:

Am aware of that. I just decide to keep it simple enough to understand what am saying. I don't need to mention front-end, back-end, full stack or software engr etc. But thanks for pointing it out.

don't confuse me sad
not actually pointing it out to you, just telling you whats my own target, what i want to follow and the path i want to take...
<mark> Am sure we are on the same page smiley </mark>

please fire on.!!!
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Charlieabc(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2019
Add me up on what'sapp pls. 08061369978
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by kreativemind007: 11:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Lordpeckxy:

don't confuse me sad
not actually pointing it out to you, just telling you whats my own target, what i want to follow and the path i want to take...
<mark> Am sure we are on the same page smiley </mark>

please fire on.!!!

lol....Sorry i was not trying to confuse you. Above all, Full Stack is a good goal or target. Well done
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Eawwal(m): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
add me 08138581187
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by fizo4real(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Fela4ese: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
O9092438956 plz add me also
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by kreativemind: 12:59am On Feb 09, 2019
Like i promised on the whatsapp group. In other to eliminate any delay to the tutorial, we have create a platform to make it easy for guys to read. Nairaland will still be use to address questions as well as the whatsapp group. The link to the platform will be provided shortly. Thanks
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by kreativemind: 1:02am On Feb 09, 2019
NEXT : CSS BOX MODEL.

I am working on the mobile web view version, no time for native app for now, but there is plan for that. When the web view app is ready, i will put it on the play store, which will make it easy to get update to the tutorial. Thanks. Follow the link below to read the next tutorial on css and if you are just joining us. The good news is that you can also start from beginning by going through the link below.

https://blinkist.kreativestack.com/?lesson=css-box-model
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by kreativemind: 1:03am On Feb 09, 2019
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2019
Pls add me on whatsapp to a PHP group. Here's my number +2347083174523
kreativemind:
Programming is becoming easier and easier everyday compare to those days. Now you can easily learn, write and develop applications in a matter of days and weeks, so far you have the determination. So stop procrastinating and let us make this year a memorable one. In other to achieve this, i need one thing from you i.e "determination and zeal".
This is going to be 2 to 4 month course and there will be tutorial everyday excluding Saturdays and Sundays. I will always post tutorial update here each morning except few occasions where am really busy, but i will make plan for that ahead of time. While i post in the morning from Monday to Firday, i will only attend to questions in the evening here or on whatsapp preferably. I recommend whatsapp for attending to questions while nairaland will be use for the tutorials. (You can drop your number here if you want me to add you to the whatsapp group)

I will advice everyone(especially those who don't have knowledge of what html,css,js are) to starts with this link https://www.w3schools.com, to have a little understanding of what we want to treat here, then it will be more easy by the time we start.

The tutorial will likely be in this order

WEB DESIGN - HTML5 , CSS3, JAVASCRIPT (BRIEF INTRODUCTION) AND BOOTSTRAP

WEB DEVELOPMENT - PHP AND MYSQL

PHP FRAMEWORK - LARAVEL OR CODEIGNITER

JAVSCRIPT LIBRARY AND FRAMEWORK - REACTJS OR VUEJS OR NODEJS

MOBILE APP - REACT NATIVE OR FLUTTER.

SEO, DIGITAL MARKETING, GROWTH HACKING (BRIEFLY IF THERE IS STILL TIME)

LASTLY - AI, CHAT BOTS ETC

For More Updates check our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/creativeminds07/

See you soon.................
Re: Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial by whytejoseph57(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2019
08171946214 pls add me to the group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Python A Good Language For Backend Web Development / Which Programing Language Is Best To Start With / I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.