Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,153 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (66282 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 22, 2019
alphaconde:
So.many girls dating married men, until I was married I tut it was difficult for a married man to ask a single girl out. Now I know what's up, them de rush them,
Can u imagine this case two girls fighting over a married man
My Brother it’s easier ooo
LADIES love young Married Men.
Since I got married no peace ooo, especially when you are based abroad.
They are ready to pound a tree into a Coconut
Men are really under bondage now grin.
What will you say about Ladies abroad.
Where people are coerced into DIVORCE, just to change ladies. Polygamy not allowed in the US
Those ones ne dey wear Undies naa
They can give it to you anywhere and still pay you
Finally SELF DISCIPLINE should supersede
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by tsinzu: 4:17am On Jan 22, 2019
Empty head
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 22, 2019
Too bad
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Jossibest(m): 6:06am On Jan 22, 2019
Jennifer come i dnt have any girl or call me im in delta 08062125303
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by kid7soccer(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
JasonScolari:
Isaiah 4 vs 1

In that day, seven women will take hold of one
man and say, "We will eat our own food and
provide our own clothes; only let us be called
by your name. Take away our disgrace!

Y do we just love this verse �

May the Lord bless his word in our hearts.
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by NobleSeed(m): 1:28am On Jun 14, 2021
[green] not funny at all [/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Out Of The Blue / “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.